/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Real life IB advertising in Bangladesh

strivingobserver98
11-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Back of a rickshaw :D. Where thousands of Muslims can see it everyday.

To those living in Bangladesh, have you spotted it?

PS: Man speaking is not me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-15-2015, 11:40 AM
Great advertising. Let´s we others too make the same. :D

strivingobserver98
11-15-2015, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Great advertising. Let´s we others too make the same. :D
Others will probably have cars.

They should do this..

Now presenting the IB Car concept ;D

Scimitar
11-15-2015, 01:26 PM
do moderators drive police cars with IB indents on them?

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
11-15-2015, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
do moderators drive police cars with IB indents on them?

:D
Hide bro they might be after you next :hiding:.

BlueOwl358
11-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Even if there already is, there won't be any more moderators driving police cars in the future. There shall be self driving super moderator cars with artificial intelligence. I am calling it, The Superator Self Driving Carpocalypse. I am telling you people, we should start investing in the technology and open a car company called "Islamic Self Driving Cars" with a logo of "Discover Islamic Cars, Connect with Muslim Drivers". (Wierd/funny nonsense)

strivingobserver98
11-15-2015, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl358
Even if there already is, there won't be any more moderators driving police cars in the future. There shall be self driving super moderator cars with artificial intelligence. I am calling it, The Superator Self Driving Carpocalypse. I am telling you people, we should start investing in the technology and open a car company called "Islamic Self Driving Cars" with a logo of "Discover Islamic Cars, with Muslim Drivers". (Wierd/funny nonsense)
Here is your company logo of 2020 sorted :D

sister herb
11-15-2015, 03:59 PM
I got an other idea for Islamic halal cars: to the car can install the alcolock, which prevents driving drunked. We need a lock which opens if you read some verses from the Quran before you start driving. It would helps us also memorize the Quran as well be careful in the traffic. It also would prevents the stealing the car - unless if there´s car thief who can reads the Quran... :hmm:

Scimitar
11-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Tesla and Mercedes beat you to it :D

As for da police

Scimi

BlueOwl358
11-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Yup. A breath analyzer and a voice password. The first would be used to stop people from ending up at Disney land or some random island on the International Date Line filled with construction robots and nobody else (Silicon Valley reference).

strivingobserver98
11-19-2015, 12:58 PM
Now on Auto Rickshaws :D.

Abz2000
11-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Lol we definitely need some bangla threads, i was looking at the rickshaws and grinning at the fact that they'd most likely come and browse for a few seconds or minutes and then realise it's all almost all english language.
Would it be difficult to set up some different language threads and mods, we definitely have some old time users that i think can be trusted to moderate at least a few different languages,
Muslim Woman is already on some bangla forums - or at least was a few years back.
We've got a few autorickshaws where i'd stick some reflective banners at my own cost inshaAllah.
I'd go around slapping some small stickers in market elevators etc.

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
PS: Man speaking is not me.
Thanks for clarifying that, otherwise we might have wondered if it was - nice classic accent though, i can be understand it!

strivingobserver98
11-19-2015, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Lol we definitely need some bangla threads, i was looking at the rickshaws and grinning at the fact that they'd most likely come and browse for a few seconds or minutes and then realise it's all almost all english language.
Would it be difficult to set up some different language threads and mods, we definitely have some old time users that i think can be trusted to moderate at least a few different languages,
Muslim Woman is already on some bangla forums - or at least was a few years back.
Yeah we do :).
@Muslim Woman You should start one :ia:, those who know how to write bangla can participate.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
We've got a few autorickshaws where i'd stick some reflective banners at my own cost inshaAllah.
I'd go around slapping some small stickers in market elevators etc.
Haha funny idea, that would be great :). :jz:.

Muslim Woman
11-19-2015, 04:00 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
@Muslim Woman You should start one :ia:, those who know how to write bangla can participate.

that's great . JazakAllah khair . Can we have a separate section for বাংলা ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.