Wanted to share this great message :).
1. Everyone is struggling in one way or another, and it makes a huge difference when someone’s kind to us.
2. It improves your mood, and enhances self esteem. It is, therefore, good for your own mental health.
3. Kindness is innate – it’s at the heart of who we are. Thus, we’re being more authentic when we choose to be kind.
4. Kindness is contagious and will likely ripple out, so the others in your world will be inspired to be kind, too.
5. It builds connections with others so we feel much less alone, more cared for, more connected, more valued and more loved.