/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here

crookedrib
11-16-2015, 02:50 PM
:sl:

In shaa Allah you're all in the best of health and imaan. I've migrated here from ummah forum, i wish to increase my knowledge in Islam. I don't think i'll be much of an active member but we'll see in shaa Allah.

:sunny:

Also, i've sent the activation code to my email multiple times but it doesn't seem to be working =/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-16-2015, 02:54 PM
:wa:

:welcome:

ajr
11-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Ahlan wa Marhaban...welcome sis...In sha Allah may Allah guide you on your journey...Ameen

crookedrib
11-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Jazaakum Allahu khairan sisters and aameen, may Allah guide us all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
11-16-2015, 03:04 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB :D. May Allah make this forum beneficial to you. Ameen!

I have manually activated your account now.

strivingobserver98
11-16-2015, 03:12 PM
By the way interesting name!

Did you get that from the hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her, she will break. So if you want to get benefit from her, do so while she still has some crookedness."

Explanation

crookedrib
11-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Jazaak Allah khair brother

Thanks, yeah i got it from that hadith.

sister herb
11-16-2015, 04:59 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

ardianto
11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome to the forum, sis. :)

greenhill
11-16-2015, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, I too find the name interesting. :D

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

lonewolf007
11-16-2015, 05:10 PM
wasalam sis welcome to the forum, hope you benefit from it insha'Allah :D

crookedrib
11-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Baarak Allahu feekum :)

eesa the kiwi
11-17-2015, 04:19 AM
wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu
welcome

AhmedGassama
11-17-2015, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu
welcome
I like Kiwi a lot :D
It's very expensive in Tunisia because my country is very far from Australia

I also love New Zealand a lot, i have many friends there, i have a big history with NZ or Anteaora :D

AhmedGassama
11-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Welcome to MY forum sister :D

Lilac
11-17-2015, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib
:sl:

In shaa Allah you're all in the best of health and imaan. I've migrated here from ummah forum, i wish to increase my knowledge in Islam. I don't think i'll be much of an active member but we'll see in shaa Allah.

:sunny:

Also, i've sent the activation code to my email multiple times but it doesn't seem to be working =/
Ma sha allah, ah I see its not just my account need activation. In sha Allah someone will activat it soon :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!