/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

UKIslamicEvents
11-19-2015, 02:03 PM

The family is the foundation upon which a successful community and society are built so what better than to spend some time studying how this social building block can flourish.

Among the disturbing phenomena that many imāms and counsellors note is the breakdown of so many Muslim households – why is this happening? What is the missing ingredient? And most importantly how do we rectify the situation?

Home Sweet Home is an essential course for anyone who is looking to get married and start an Islamic home, and also for those who wish to improve or rekindle an existing one. As with all AlKauthar courses authentic knowledge will be combined with practical application so that the students can put theory into practice and enrich their lives with knowledge.

The Prophet ﷺ said: The best of you is the one who is best towards his family. As for me, I am best amongst you towards my family (Ibn Mājah)

Home Sweet Home with Sh. Alaa Elsayed
12th & 13th December 2015
Perrin Lecture Theatre, Barts And The London SMD

Enrol: http://alkauthar.org/course.php?course=653

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.