/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 8 Things Which Weaken The Marriage

strivingobserver98
11-20-2015, 06:32 PM

8 Things Which Weaken The Marriage:

1. Misbehaving - saying bad or hateful things, making bad jokes and insulting each other.

2. Ignore - not replying back to the "salams" or giving each other the good ear to listen and share.

3. Lying -Allah forbids the believers to lie. There is no room in Islam for liars, and may Allah save us from this evil,ameen.

4. Breaking Promises - Keeping a trust is also an important characteristic of a believer.

5. Avoiding Contact - You hug the brothers at the mosque, but what about a" little hug " with your wife? Come on, you can do it.

6. Suspicion & Backbiting - Allah says, "O believers, avoid much suspicion. Certainly suspicion is sinful.And don't spy or backbite each other. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of your dead brother. You would hate it. Fear Allah's punishment. For sure Allah is the Acceptor of repentance, The Merciful." [Quran 49: 12]

7. Too Busy - Take time for each other. You have rights on each other. Give everyone their rights and you will be given your rights.

8. Leaving The Worship- Allah will never be pleased with someone who leaves His guidance and does not worship Him. This will cause Muslim families serious problems and even to split up, faster than anything!

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ConcealedGem
11-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Jazakallah khayr ^.^ rep worthy. But not sure how to rep. :/

strivingobserver98
11-20-2015, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
Jazakallah khayr ^.^ rep worthy. But not sure how to rep. :/
Click the little star here :).

ConcealedGem
11-20-2015, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Click the little star here :).

I liked it instead. I don't think I can rep via app. Jazakallah khayr.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TMGuide
11-20-2015, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

8 Things Which Weaken The Marriage:

1. Misbehaving - saying bad or hateful things, making bad jokes and insulting each other.

2. Ignore - not replying back to the "salams" or giving each other the good ear to listen and share.

3. Lying -Allah forbids the believers to lie. There is no room in Islam for liars, and may Allah save us from this evil,ameen.

4. Breaking Promises - Keeping a trust is also an important characteristic of a believer.

5. Avoiding Contact - You hug the brothers at the mosque, but what about a" little hug " with your wife? Come on, you can do it.

6. Suspicion & Backbiting - Allah says, "O believers, avoid much suspicion. Certainly suspicion is sinful.And don't spy or backbite each other. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of your dead brother. You would hate it. Fear Allah's punishment. For sure Allah is the Acceptor of repentance, The Merciful." [Quran 49: 12]

7. Too Busy - Take time for each other. You have rights on each other. Give everyone their rights and you will be given your rights.

8. Leaving The Worship- Allah will never be pleased with someone who leaves His guidance and does not worship Him. This will cause Muslim families serious problems and even to split up, faster than anything!

Source

Also Free Mixing I think is a big one! I have heard many horror stories where couples hang out with their friends together and get too comfortable. before you know it one thing leads to the other and someone start 'liking' someone they are not suppose to. Allah knows Best.

strivingobserver98
11-20-2015, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TMGuide
Also Free Mixing I think is a big one! I have heard many horror stories where couples hang out with their friends together and get too comfortable. before you know it one thing leads to the other and someone start 'liking' someone they are not suppose to. Allah knows Best.
Yeah definitely! I've seen men joking around with their friends spouses, and eventually problems happen in the marriage.

Allah Taa'la says:
"And do not go near zina. It is indeed a shameful and an evil path." (Surah Al Isra', Ayah 32)

Mehnaaz
11-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Why can't I see a star?

strivingobserver98
11-23-2015, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mehnaaz
Why can't I see a star?
I think you need to be full member to rep. I'll look into it :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.