8. Zaid ibn Thabit RA
9. Khalid RA
10. Jafar RA
11. Abdullah ibn Umme Maktoom RA
12. Abu Hurayrah RA
13. Hamza RA

Might of got loads wrong :O.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
12-01-2015, 11:30 PM
13 umar ibn al khattab??

Abz2000
12-02-2015, 12:52 AM
1. Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq*(ra)
2. 'Umar Al-Farooq*(ra)
3. 'Uthman Zun-Noorain*(ra)
4. Bilal ibn ar-Rabah (ra)
5. Ali ibn Abi Taalib (Abu Turab) (ra)
6. 'Abdullah ibn 'Abbas*(ra)
7. Suhaib ar-Rumi (ra) / Salamah ibn al Akwa (ra)
8. Zaid ibn at-Thaabit (ra)
9. Khalid ibn al Waleed*(ra)
10. Abu 'Umayr*(ra) (ma fu'ila an-nughair?)
11. Abdullah Ibn Umm Maktoum*(ra)
12. Abu Hurayrah*(ra)
13. Hamza bin 'Abd al Muttalib* (ra)

This is mainly plagiarized from bro Farhan and ibn Adam but edited to match my imagery.

waji
12-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Can any one explain the pic 6, 10 and 11
why not 6 related to Abu Huraira :ra: as he contributed in most of the Hadith??

Abz2000
12-02-2015, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by وجی
Can any one explain the pic 6, 10 and 11
why not 6 related to Abu Huraira :ra: as he contributed in most of the Hadith??
Books, bird, blind man.

The stacks of books:
AbdAllah ibn 'Abbas (ra) used to collect loads of books, so it might fit, it might be Abu Hurayrah (ra) but since his nickname is father of the cat, it appears that some of us assumed that the author intended one pic for each sahabah, Allah knows best.

The bird, Abu 'Umair's bird died and the Prophet pbuh is reported i think in Sahih Muslim to have wanted to lighten him up with the rhyming: O Abu umair what did nughair?

The blind man's walking stick appears easier since the most famous blind man in Islamic history is Abdullah ibn umm makhtum who is also alluded to in surah 80 'Abasa.

I think bro ibn Adam and Farhan did better with the bow and arrow since even the Prophet pbuh is reported to have picked up arrows for sa'd to shoot, i chose suhaib because i first remembered his lone standoff with the pagans during his hijrah, and salamah (ana ibn al akwa) because he also had a lone standoff when they tried to approach him and failed.

God knows when brother ridwan is going to publish what he intended, the others appear pretty straight forward.

waji
12-02-2015, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Books, bird, blind man.

The stacks of books:
AbdAllah ibn 'Abbas (ra) used to collect loads of books, so it might fit, it might be Abu Hurayrah (ra) but since his nickname is father of the cat, it appears that some of us assumed that the author intended one pic for each sahabah, Allah knows best.

The bird, Abu 'Umair's bird died and the Prophet pbuh is reported i think in Sahih Muslim to have wanted to lighten him up with the rhyming: O Abu umair what did nughair?

The blind man's walking stick appears easier since the most famous blind man in Islamic history is Abdullah ibn umm makhtum who is also alluded to in surah 80 'Abasa.

I think bro ibn Adam and Farhan did better with the bow and arrow since even the Prophet pbuh is reported to have picked up arrows for sa'd to shoot, i chose suhaib because i first remembered his lone standoff with the pagans during his hijrah, and salamah (ana ibn al akwa) because he also had a lone standoff when they tried to approach him and failed.

God knows when brother ridwan is going to publish what he intended, the others appear pretty straight forward.
جزاک اللہ خیر۔

Ridwaan Ravat
12-03-2015, 07:23 AM
ANSWERS

1. Abu Bakr, who was the second of two in the cave with the prophet (sallAllaahu'alayhi wasallam)
2. Umar,
3. Uthman, known as the possessor of two lights, because of his marriage to two of the daughters of the prophet
4. Bilal, the muadhin
5. Ali, abu turab.
One day ali ra n fatima ra had an argument so he went to da masjid n he started Rollin on da ground,it was sandy so nabi saw said oh abu turaab ,i.e. da father of sand ,meaning he was dusty
6. Ayesha, narrator of many hadiths.
7. Saad bin abi waqaas R.A. was abt 20 years old when he used to make and repair bow and arrows ...He was also an expert archer ....at that robust age he accepted Islam
In the battle field he defended Nabi ( s.a.w.) with his bow and arrow ....
8. Zaid b. Thabit who used to write down wahy during the lifetime of rasulullah.
9. Khalid b. Walid known as saifullah.
10. Ja'far known as the double winged martyr after he lost both of his hands in mu'ta battle
11. Ibn umm maktoom, the blind companion
12. Abu Hurairah which is a nickname given to him due to his love for cats.
13. Hamza, known as the lion of Allah.
رضي الله عنهم اجمعين.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.