12-02-2015, 10:48 AM
- Recite Surah Al Fatiha.Reply
- Say استغفر الله 100 times.
- Read part of Qur'an.
- Smile to a brother.
- Say ”Laa ilaaha illa Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ‘ala kulli chay’in qadeer” (None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah Alone, He has neither partners nor associates, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable) 20 times.
- Say ”Subhaana Allaah wa bihamdihi” 100 times.
- Say ”Subhaana Allaah wa bihamdihi, Subhaana Allaah Al-Adheem” 50 times.
- Say ”Subhaana Allaah, wal hamdu lillaah, wa laa ilaaha illa Allaah, wallaahu Akbar” (How perfect Allaah is, all praise be to Allaah, None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, and Allaah is the greatest.) 18 times.
- Say ”la hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah” (there is neither might nor power except by Allaah) 40 times.
- Say ”Laa ilaaha illa Allaah” (None has the right to be worshipped but Allaah) 50 times.
- Say ”Subhaanah Allaah wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa ridha nafsihi, wa zinata ‘arshihi, wa midaada kalimaatihi” (How perfect Allaah is and all praise be to Allaah, by the number of His Creation and His Pleasure, and by the weight of His Throne, and the ink of His Words) 15 times.
- Give a short one minute Islamic lecture to your family or friends.
- Say ”Sala Allaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam” (may Allaah exalt his mention) 50 times.
- Think about the universe and Allah's creations.
- Being grateful to Allah.
- Read 2 pages of a beneficial book.
- Phone those who are close to you in kinship.
- Make general supplications.
- Say Salam and handshake people.
- Forbid evil actions.
- Enjoin good deeds.
- Do good for another person.
- Take an obstacle off the road.
- Feeding morsel of food to your wife.
- Playing with your children.
- Make a online charity donation.
- Memorize Qur'an or Hadith.
- Pay off a debt.
- Write up a beneficial IslamicBoard thread.
- Show kindness to an animal.
- Feed an animal eg. Cat, Bird
- Show respect to your parents.
- Have a intention to do a good deed in future.
- Change your intention to do it only for sake of Allah. Eg. Building a masjid.
- Read out The names of Allah.
- Do daily adkhaar
Add your own ideas! [emoji4]
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.