/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question Should we get an emoji domain too?

strivingobserver98
12-07-2015, 12:23 AM
Wow on mobile you can literally type emojis in your browser then go to website, do you think IslamicBoard should get one too? :D

http://www.name.com/blog/how-tos/201...ampaign=buffer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Would be great if short ones were available, however it appears they want at least three emojis along with a non-dotcom domain which you'd have to re-route, still, if it's a new trend that's catching on, who knows? Three characters might be worth a lot in the future on a short dot ending. They've got emoji keyboards nowadays lol, we'regoing back to morse code.
Think!
It could be you (dazzling hand with a big forefinger points down at farhan)
And of course, Repent!

God knows if i'd ever use it if you have to switch between emoji and qwerty just to type the domain though lol

strivingobserver98
12-07-2015, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Would be great if short ones were available, however it appears they want at least three emojis along with a non-dotcom domain which you'd have to re-route, still, if it's a new trend that's catching on, who knows? Three characters might be worth a lot in the future on a short dot ending. They've got emoji keyboards nowadays lol, we'regoing back to morse code.
Think!
It could be you (dazzling hand with a big forefinger points down at farhan)
And of course, Repent!

God knows if i'd ever use it if you have to switch between emoji and qwerty just to type the domain though lol
I mean what kind of emoji domain can we have anyway? Most of them are smiley faces.

Maybe we can have those new Islamic emojis, like Kaaba. Or we can have a computer screen emoji to represent we're online.

Short ones are going really fast, people are taking them. Yes it might be the next big thing.

Oh yeah that brings me to another idea, how would everyone like emojis on IB? To use?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.