/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to get an AMAZING PERFECT wife

strivingobserver98
12-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Khaalid Ibn Safwan saw a group in the masjid of Basrah, and he said, “What is this gathering?”

He was told, “There is a woman who informs men about women who are available for marriage.”

He went to her and said, “I want to marry a woman.”

She said, “Describe her to me.”

So he described her saying, “I want her to be a virgin who is wise like a married woman, or a married woman who is innocent like a virgin; she should be sweet when she is near, splendid when she is at a distance, she should have lived a life of luxury and then became afflicted with poverty – so she has the manners of the rich and the humility of the poor. When we gather wealth, we should be as the people of the world, and when we become poor, we should be as the people of the hereafter.”

She said, “I know of such a woman for you.”

He said, “And where is she?”

She replied, “In Paradise! So work hard to achieve her!”

[Taken from ‘Gems And Jewels’ p. 23]

Work hard brothers :D.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kori Harpoon
12-12-2015, 11:00 PM
That's good. I like it. However a woman like that would be boring to me. I want excitement, adventure.

ardianto
12-13-2015, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kori Harpoon
That's good. I like it. However a woman like that would be boring to me. I want excitement, adventure.
I lost my beloved wife in 2013 due to breast cancer. And few months later her brother lost his wife too due to illness.

One day my late wife brother visited my home and talk with me. Suddenly he said "I miss the moments when my wife scolded me". I replied "Yeah, I always miss the moments when your sister scolded me". We looked each other, smile, without said anything.

Indeed, unmarried men tend to expect the perfect women who will never angry at them. But for married men, scolded by wife is one of beautiful moment in marriage because that is the moment when they realize that their wives have attention on them, care on them, love them.

Kori Harpoon
12-13-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm not married nor do I really plan to be but I know I'll never find the perfect woman. Because I want a strong, smart, kind yet also have fury in her, I want her to be independent, funny too would be nice. I wouldn't mind if my wife got angry at me, it's most likely for a good reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saif-uddin
12-14-2015, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kori Harpoon
Nobody will be bored in Jannah,

In fact this rotten Dunya is what's boring

strivingobserver98
12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saif-uddin
Nobody will be bored in Jannah,

In fact this rotten Dunya is what's boring
“And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved.” [Sura As-Sâffât (37):40-48]

:)

saif-uddin
12-14-2015, 05:17 PM
سبحان الله

Hamza :)
12-14-2015, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I lost my beloved wife in 2013 due to breast cancer. And few months later her brother lost his wife too due to illness.

One day my late wife brother visited my home and talk with me. Suddenly he said "I miss the moments when my wife scolded me". I replied "Yeah, I always miss the moments when your sister scolded me". We looked each other, smile, without said anything.

Indeed, unmarried men tend to expect the perfect women who will never angry at them. But for married men, scolded by wife is one of beautiful moment in marriage because that is the moment when they realize that their wives have attention on them, care on them, love them.
This is so emotional bro

Hamza :)
12-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Gotta work hard man

saif-uddin
12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Brothers remember this Dunya and everything in it can't compare with Jannah,

سبحان الله

saif-uddin
12-15-2015, 09:28 AM
It's a Prison for us after all

elesteraci
12-15-2015, 10:13 AM
"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." (Socrates)

Search
12-15-2015, 01:27 PM
:bism:

:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by elesteraci
"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." (Socrates)
Lol, that's funny. I wonder just how many philosophers in the world there are right now. (Pondering.)

:wa:

sister herb
12-15-2015, 01:31 PM
I wonder do also women whose marry with not so good husband, become philosophers?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.