/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FREE Car for the Sisters

strivingobserver98
12-15-2015, 10:06 PM
:sl:

PM me if interested, I will forward you the contact details. ONLY for those who are struggling, if you have a car or have a rich husband :D then this is not for you.

Forwarded message:

Asalamualaykum

A car is being given away.

5 seat MPV. approx 50k miles. Lovely condition.

If you know of any sister who is struggling and could benefit from it then please message me.

It will need tax, MOT in Jan and of course insurance.

For more details please get in touch.

(Only for a sister in need and who could really benefit from it)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Walaikumasalam,

Sorry to be a pain but what if there's a brother on this forum who is struggling?

I don't know anyone but am just being the trouble-maker. ;D

May Allah swt help us all make safe journeys Ameen.

TMGuide
12-15-2015, 10:21 PM
)
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalam,

Sorry to be a pain but what if there's a brother on this forum who is struggling?

I suggest he marries the sister who gets the car in that case if she is not married that is. lol, killing 2 birds with one stone (can I get a takbeer ;D)

strivingobserver98
12-15-2015, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalam,

Well the person giving the Car away is a sister, so she's most comfortable with sisters only.

If it was open to brothers, he may mistake it for Mahr instead [emoji2]. Just joking.

Ameen to duas.
@TMGuide Takbeer [emoji350]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
12-16-2015, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Well the person giving the Car away is a sister, so she's most comfortable with sisters only.

If it was open to brothers, he may mistake it for Mahr instead [emoji2]. Just joking.

Ameen to duas.
@TMGuide Takbeer [emoji350]
Hahahahaha Thanks for that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.