/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Businessman offers $10k reward for video proof of 9/11

strivingobserver98
12-17-2015, 04:42 PM
So far no one has claimed yet.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -A $10,000 reward for video showing thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey after 9/11 had not been claimed Wednesday night, despite people's efforts to find video and pictures.

People emailed in videos and posted videos in hopes of securing the reward offered by a Colorado Springs businessman. However, videos submitted showed people celebrating overseas and only a handful of people reported celebrating in the U.S. The man behind the reward, Muslim businessman Khurshid Qureshi said no one has come forward with the evidence he has requested.

"I have not seen any sign, any video, any photograph that thousands of people were celebrating," said Qureshi.

Last month, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Qureshi said he has spent hours searching the Internet for the video. Qureshi said he has read every article in New Jersey and New York in the days following 9/11.

"I could not find a single paragraph that the 10,000 or the 5,000 Muslims were celebrating," said Qureshi.

After a fruitless search, Qureshi decided to turn to the public to help track down the video. He wrote a check for anyone who can show him video or pictures of celebrations.

"I could even write a bigger check if someone can show me a large picture of a million people celebrating," said Qureshi.
http://www.krdo.com/news/businessman...r-911/36984494

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Truth will prevail in sha Allah. It always does with the will of Allah swt.

It's so funny and sad because truth only has one tongue but there's always so many different versions of a particular event.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.