/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayat al Kursi - Reflect on this!

strivingobserver98
12-19-2015, 01:20 AM
:sl:

Subhan Allah take a look at this! May take you some time to work it out :nervous:.

The Amazing Qur'an has a Ring composition, it's literary form is very organised and precise, it could not have been composed by an unlettered man in the desert with no technical knowledge of Arabic poetry or prose, nor for that matter an Arabic poet that had mastered his subject. Look at the way the beginning verses are echoed by the ending verses.

- Yusuf Chambers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-19-2015, 08:02 AM
Amazing isn't it? Even the middle line, before and after reflects what was said before and what is said after. An illiterate man writing this?

:peace:

strivingobserver98
01-14-2016, 01:00 PM
Linguistic Miracle of Ayatul Kursi - Nouman Ali Khan

M.I.A.
01-14-2016, 01:16 PM
I used to read this while I was away from home, but was not aware of what it was..

Thank you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
01-14-2016, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:sl:

Subhan Allah take a look at this! May take you some time to work it out :nervous:.

The Amazing Qur'an has a Ring composition, it's literary form is very organised and precise, it could not have been composed by an unlettered man in the desert with no technical knowledge of Arabic poetry or prose, nor for that matter an Arabic poet that had mastered his subject. Look at the way the beginning verses are echoed by the ending verses.
Amazing. :jz: for sharing. Yes I noticed the before and after bit in the middle as greenhill said, sub'haanallah.

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Ayatal Kursi has tremendous powers.

My dad thinks by reciting Ayatal Kursi it saved him from death on that particular day.

He was performing Hajj and a building collapsed whilst he were sleeping and he managed to walk away unharmed. Allah Hu Akbar.

Allah swt knows best.

I would encourage everyone to memorise this surat. In sha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.