“What happened in Paris happens EVERY SINGLE DAY
in Palestine. But rather than issue words of condemnation against the oppressors and offer words of solidarity with the oppressed, the Zionists get a reward of $3.1 billion a year
and increased trade from neighboring countries.
The US drones bomb Muslims day and night,
and no one in the media condemns that aggression. They killed 500,000 Iraqi children
in 10 years of sanctions, and no one in the media condemned that genocidal act. They “bombed Iraq back to the stone ages”
, destroying one of the leading economies on earth, and no one in the media condemned that act of aggression.
The life of a Muslim is so worthless that when millions of Muslims are killed by the criminal armies of North America and Europe,
it is brushed off as a mistake, and the murderers are forgiven before they are even condemned. And if one person in Europe or North America is killed by a Muslim, the world will demand a decade of apologies from 1.9 billion Muslims worldwide,
and that won’t even be enough.”
“From the paradoxes of this Era…
- Anyone who witness the two Shahada is called a “Muslim”
- And if he prayed and did the basic obligations (fasting, zakah..) he is called “Religious”
- And if he was religious and demanded that Sharia should be Applied, he is called “Islamic”
- And if he was Islamic and wore according to sunnah and had a beard, he is called a “Salafi”
- And if he was a salafi that hates how the west controls the ummah he becomes a “Salafi Jihadi”
- And if he waged Jihad against the one stealing his land and money he is called a “terrorist”
but do you know that at the times of Allah’s messenger greeting and prayers of Allah to him, a man had to do all of this to just become a Muslim?