/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Day Sale- Muslim Brands Edition

TMGuide
12-26-2015, 04:37 AM
Verona Collection Online store is having Up To 50% From DEC 23 To DEC 27

If anyone knows of any other brands that are having boxing day sale, please add them here. ;D Lets see if we can support some muslim brands inshaa allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TMGuide
12-26-2015, 05:42 AM
Pearl-Daisy is having Boxing Day weekend sale use code Jedi20 to get 20% off plus selected items are 50% off

strivingobserver98
12-27-2015, 02:35 AM
Muslim owned business by a brother I know.

www.faisalfarooqui.com/wordpress-services.

Discount code BOXDAY10, you can save 10% off.

TMGuide
12-27-2015, 06:01 AM
Lovehijab 10% off code ILOVEHIJAB

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TMGuide
12-30-2015, 06:13 AM
Modanisa is having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free savings blow out, free shipping with orders over $50 (USA & Canada).

TMGuide
01-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Has anyone read this book The Muslim Entrepreneur: 10 Success Principles from the Greatest Muslim Entrepreneurs .
Seems to have really good reviews and the kindle version has been reduced in price

strivingobserver98
01-03-2016, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TMGuide
Has anyone read this book The Muslim Entrepreneur: 10 Success Principles from the Greatest Muslim Entrepreneurs .
Seems to have really good reviews and the kindle version has been reduced in price
Excellent book alhamdulilah! Anyone want to get into business then this is a must read.

More books including the one above mentioned here: http://www.islamicboard.com/business...ess-books.html

I got the whole book for free from the author before it even launched :).

TMGuide
01-04-2016, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Excellent book alhamdulilah! Anyone want to get into business then this is a must read.

More books including the one above mentioned here: http://www.islamicboard.com/business...ess-books.html

I got the whole book for free from the author before it even launched :).
I will check it out jazakillah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.