View Full Version : Man claims to be the Imam Mahdi

BilalKid
12-27-2015, 06:36 PM
speak arabic ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
12-27-2015, 06:51 PM
:salamext:

And here is another episode of The Mahdi Files. Forward to 1 min 28 seconds to hear the rare call of the Mahdi!

sister herb
12-27-2015, 07:32 PM
"Invalid BBCode"? ^o)

TMGuide
12-27-2015, 07:53 PM
������������ can you speak Arabic? Starts reciting the Quran ;D
No offense, my tajweed ain't even that gd and I can tell that mr Mahdi pronouncing ion was lacking :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
12-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Try now.

Search
12-27-2015, 08:51 PM
:bism:

:sl:

If anyone believes this, please know I have Eiffel Tower and the Clock Tower ("Big Ben") to sell you for the low, absolutely unbelievably low price of only $1 million dollars. It's a bargain sale - hurry, hurry, peeps, before the sale misses you - thank you.

:wa:

sister herb
12-27-2015, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

If anyone believes this, please know I have Eiffel Tower and the Clock Tower ("Big Ben") to sell you for the low, absolutely unbelievably low price of only $1 million dollars. It's a bargain sale - hurry, hurry, peeps, before the sale misses you - thank you.

I will buy! If anyone believes that I really have $1 million dollars. ;D

M.I.A.
12-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Sceptical, thought the claim was from other people rather than himself.. When it happens anyway.

...kinda reminds me of an experiment where people that claim to be Jesus AS..then meet other people claiming to be Jesus AS.

And rationally decide that the others are crazy.

Or something along those lines..probably a true story.

Game of thrones it ain't.

LaSorcia
12-27-2015, 09:37 PM

I'll pass on the Eiffel tower. It sways too much in the wind. I'll take Big Ben though; it's really classic.

Karl
12-27-2015, 09:45 PM
He can't be ...he hasn't got a golden halo. But if he can turn water into wine, feed Makkah with a bin of bread and fish, turn clay birds into living ones, heal the blind and sick and raise the dead. Maybe he is, but then again he could be the Dark One trying to trick us. If he can stop all wars and bad behaviour through the power of divine love. Maybe... but he could be an evil alien with mind control powers. How can we tell the true Mahdi from imposters?

sister herb
12-27-2015, 09:59 PM
Also, I think (referring the second video) that the real Mahdi wouldn't need the loudspeaker to make his voice to hear.

Physicist
12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
-I will bring you the Eiffel tower.
-Ok, go on.
-Why are you not praising me for delivering it?
-I don't see the Eiffel tower yet.

M.I.A.
12-27-2015, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
He can't be ...he hasn't got a golden halo. But if he can turn water into wine, feed Makkah with a bin of bread and fish, turn clay birds into living ones, heal the blind and sick and raise the dead. Maybe he is, but then again he could be the Dark One trying to trick us. If he can stop all wars and bad behaviour through the power of divine love. Maybe... but he could be an evil alien with mind control powers. How can we tell the true Mahdi from imposters?
Scores goals from the half way line obviously.

...not a maradona joke.

TMGuide
12-27-2015, 10:33 PM

Throw in Pakistan and you might just have yourself a deal :nervous: I need the Mahdi and his army near me at all times.

Karl
12-27-2015, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Scores goals from the half way line obviously.

...not a maradona joke.
The real Mahdi would turn all the football fields into beautiful gardens with sweet water springs and the hooligans would lie down with the lambs.

M.I.A.
12-27-2015, 10:48 PM
Lol I have no answer or wit to reply with.

Subhanallah.

Guess we make do with what we have for a time.

BlueOwl358
12-28-2015, 04:38 AM
There was actually a person who sold the Eiffel Tower, twice, called Victor Lustig.

That guy makes no sense, Madhi is supposed to be an Arab, speak Arabic, and he will reject leadership at first. That guy just straight up called himself the Mahdi. The real one will flee the city to avoid being made a leader. So that's a tip, anyone who calls himself the Mahdi without hundreds of people chasing after him, he isn't him, or if he isn't an Arab.

As for Jesus, I think we all can recognize a man floating in the air in Damascus with wet hair at Fajr time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.