/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Departing for Umrah

Ridwaan Ravat
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Assalamualykum.

Making duaa all members are in the best of conditions physically and most importantly spiritually.

I humbly request your forgiveness if I have offended you in any way and humbly request for your sincerest duaas as I depart this evening for umrah.

May Allah bless us all with accepted visits to the holy lands. Aameen

Your brother in islaam
Ridwaan Ravat

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-27-2015, 10:33 PM
:wa:

Ameen.

Keep us in your duas :ia:, have a blessed journey to the house of Allah :).

Will miss your presence and reminders on the forum :(.

M.I.A.
12-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Good luck, Allah swt have mercy upon you..

Protect you from the evil of your own self and the evil of the shaytaan and his followers.

islamkingdom
03-16-2016, 11:01 AM
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “O my Lord, forgive those that shave their heads, so they asked: “And those that (only) cut their hair?” He said: “O my Lord, forgive those who shave their heads.” They asked again: “And those that (only) cut their hair?” … He said this (du’a) three times, and finally said: “And those that (only) cut their hair.” [ Source: Bukhari.]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jannahgoals
03-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "One prayer in my Mosque is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque excepting Al-Masjid-AI-Haram." Sahih Bukhari

Please share this message.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.