/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make things easy for the people

strivingobserver98
01-06-2016, 07:39 AM
:sl:

Wow this quote is powerful Subhan Allah. I reckon it should be printed out on a poster and put inside every Masjid.

"His phone rang by accident during prayers! The imam and worshippers scolded him after prayer! He never set foot again in the masjid.

He went into a pub! He spilled his drink by accident! The waiter offered him a complementary drink. He never stopped going there since!

You can make a difference! Our Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: cheer people up and don't put them off. Make things easy and not difficult to people!"

- Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
01-08-2016, 01:18 PM
I find myself thinking about that speaker who uses one cup of water to make wudu.

Or the time shortly after where I was told off for wasting water while trying to wash my feet in the sink.

But ultimately alcoholics and gambler's are not beyond forgiveness..

May Allah swt make it easy for those who seek repentance.

...wait till you see someone drop a methadone bottle!!

Or walk past you while you are praying.

Ultimately, I think we would be better off with sprinkler taps... I would be anyway

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.