/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah, Wudu and Bathroom, while travelling

umairlooms
01-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Brothers and sisters

***explicit***
Once again I will be travelling to Europe. I usually do not use bathrooms there because there is no or little water and I can remain clean and make salah. However its quite an extreme solution, PLUS i know while travelling the laws for purification are not very strict PLUS I had a surgery in my rectum and need to really go when I go [should not hold anything in]. With tissue and no water, I am a little concerned.

Can anyone share ideas and info.

Sorry if the questions seems a little explicit but its a genuine problem

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saleem Khan
01-14-2016, 08:46 PM
It is not necessary to make istinjaa with water, tissue is enough for basic purification.

Many Sahabah would use rocks and no water. Thats why those Sahaba that used water and rocks were praised in the Qura'an. Therefore using tissue paper and rocks is best as it is the best and achieves most cleanliness. However tissue paper is sufficient.

It is mustahab to use water not necessary.

Assuming it is necessary is a common misconception.

*charisma*
01-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bring an empty water bottle with a nozzle. There won't be any issues with customs and you can fill it up with water on the plane or airport (after passing through) and use it. A small bottle is ideal however, because the airplane sinks are really small, if you plan on filling up from there, and you won't be able to get the bottle's top to fit.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.