/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last Moment

Muslim Woman
01-20-2016, 08:07 AM
:sl:

He died while reading Quran and this is the way he will be resurrected on Judgement Day.

Ya Allah make our last moments in this world the way You are satisfied with. Aameen.

12592773 446430282220310 6810477754097763880 n?oh85ae32af38742cc3ee7ac5e234c9c779&ampoe5739E722&  gda  1459453972 8a4314b5d6b7c6d7f56241eae3728cd4 -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:25 AM
:wa:

Wow Subhan Allah.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He sweetens him.” He was asked, “What is this sweetening?” He said, “Allaah guides him to do righteous deeds before he dies, then He takes (his soul) whilst he is in that state.”

Narrated by Ahmad, 17330; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1114.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He uses him.” They said, “How does He use him?” He said, “He guides him to do good deeds before he dies.”

Narrated by Imam Ahmad, 11625; al-Tirmidhi, 2142; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1334.

Ameen to duas.

Kiro
01-20-2016, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

He died while reading Quran and this is the way he will be resurrected on Judgement Day.

Ya Allah make our last moments in this world the way You are satisfied with. Aameen.

What do you mean resurrected like that? Won't mr get get up normally?

Raptor
01-20-2016, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
What do you mean resurrected like that? Won't mr get get up normally?
If someone dies while performing an act of obedience then we hope that he will enter paradise, as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said:

"When Allah wants good for a person, He uses him." The companions may Allah be pleased with them asked: "How does He use him, O Prophet of Allah?" The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) replied: "He enables him to perform a good deed before his death." [Ahmad].

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) also said: "Actions are judged according to their end [i.e. if one performs actions of the dwellers of paradise and then dies, then it is hoped that he will enter paradise, and if one performs the actions of the inmates of Hell and dies, then is subject to entering Hellfire.]".

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Also remembered there's this hadith too:

"Whoever dies in the state of Ihram will rise up from his grave on the day of Qiyamah, while he will be reciting Labbayk." (Bukhari)

Subhan Allah :).

Kiro
01-20-2016, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
If someone dies while performing an act of obedience then we hope that he will enter paradise, as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said:

"When Allah wants good for a person, He uses him." The companions may Allah be pleased with them asked: "How does He use him, O Prophet of Allah?" The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) replied: "He enables him to perform a good deed before his death." [Ahmad].

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) also said: "Actions are judged according to their end [i.e. if one performs actions of the dwellers of paradise and then dies, then it is hoped that he will enter paradise, and if one performs the actions of the inmates of Hell and dies, then is subject to entering Hellfire.]".
I don't get it. I don't get how you derived it from that hadith.

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I don't get it. I don't get how you derived it from that hadith.
To be honest I never heard about dieing while reading Qur'an. I heard dying in sujood, and will be raised up like that somewhere.

But as mentioned above good place in afterlife is signified by good end.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.