View Full Version : How does one make money from $0

Hamza :)
01-20-2016, 02:33 PM
:sl:

What the title says :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
01-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Starting at zero all you have to sell is yourself.

..and Allah swt loves those that sell themselves.. Or something along those lines.

Also can't understand Arabic so you could have written anything.

Kiro
01-20-2016, 04:17 PM
lol aren't you a tutor habibi

Scimitar
01-20-2016, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
:sl:

What the title says :)
Provide services people want. Like clean their windows, or houses or do some manual labour work, something.... this is not really an Islamic question but one that schoolkids can answer lol

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
01-20-2016, 04:35 PM
sell lemonade :coolious:

M.I.A.
01-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Lol where I come from the kids dont sell lemons.

It's a shame but they work better hours than me.

ardianto
01-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Build a business company with $0?. Simple. Every businessman know it.

Sell your friend's goods through profit-sharing method, then use the profit as capital to develop your business.

M.I.A.
01-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Very difficult to find good partners.

Even harder to find good workers.

..although some people will always be successful.

Wait till you meet the customers lol.

Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

And it always feels like charity.

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 11:52 PM
:wa:

Many ways to make money online from £0.

I will share some methods :ia::

- Sell your skills on https://www.freelancer.com/
- Create free blog and monetize it.
- Write an eBook and sell it.
- Become affiliate for company to sell their products.
- Sell your Photos eg. Nature, Scenery etc.
- Get paid to write articles for Muslim blogs
- Make money on social media by making large following and selling shoutouts and mentions.
- Enter competitions.
- Sell your old phones, items etc.
- Start dropshipping business.
- Rent your signature on a Muslim forum. "Rent this for $.. message me for details".
- Become a web host reseller.
- Get paid for writing guest posts.
- Teach someone something, make a course or become a mentor.

And there are many many more :). Keep learning :ia:.

Aaqib
01-21-2016, 01:25 AM
Use that .99 cents

01-21-2016, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
lol aren't you a tutor habibi
nah the boy went back to his place. And I used the fee for something.

format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Provide services people want. Like clean their windows, or houses or do some manual labour work, something.... this is not really an Islamic question but one that schoolkids can answer lol

Scimi
Yep makes sense, slacking big time
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
sell lemonade :coolious:
good idea, i make awesome lemonade.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Use that .99 cents
Thumbs up

01-21-2016, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

- Make money on social media by making large following and selling shoutouts and mentions.
- Enter competitions.
- Rent your signature on a Muslim forum. "Rent this for $.. message me for details".

You can monetize a free blog as well?

hisnameiszzz
01-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Haha, ace question, but you would need some money to start up. How would you sell lemonade if you had 0 money, where would you buy the lemons from, and the mixer and the ice and the cups? Unless you have all this in your inventory to start off with.

If I had 0 money and I wanted to make money, I would totes obvs pray to God to help me, but then I would do boring jobs such as offering to carry stuff for people, for instance, their shopping. Knock on people's doors and offer them help with their housework for some money. Do a paper round or something.

Once you have some money saved up, the world is your oyster. Start selling lemonade, start cleaning, tutor people, sell online.

Kiro
01-21-2016, 01:42 PM
Sell your moms or dads cooking.

Scimitar
01-21-2016, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Haha, ace question, but you would need some money to start up. How would you sell lemonade if you had 0 money, where would you buy the lemons from, and the mixer and the ice and the cups? Unless you have all this in your inventory to start off with.

If I had 0 money and I wanted to make money, I would totes obvs pray to God to help me, but then I would do boring jobs such as offering to carry stuff for people, for instance, their shopping. Knock on people's doors and offer them help with their housework for some money. Do a paper round or something.

Once you have some money saved up, the world is your oyster. Start selling lemonade, start cleaning, tutor people, sell online.
Grow a brain bro.

lol

hisnameiszzz
01-21-2016, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Grow a brain bro.

lol
Your lol joke went straight over my head but I will lol with you anyway.

Scimitar
01-21-2016, 07:21 PM
Laugh with me bro, it's all gooooood :D

keiv
01-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Ever thought about stealing from other people then selling their stuff back to them? It's not halal but, you don't need money to do it :shade:

If that doesn't appeal to you, figure out what your strengths are and work on getting a job within that field. Are you mechanically inclined? Go fix cars, change people's oils, fix tires, fix air conditioners, fix people's houses, do plumbing, etc. Do you like to cook? Work in a resteraunt or a small kitchen as a server and work your way up. And so on. Maybe you can work on a farm or factory? I don't know what the economic situation is like where you live but, I'm sure there is something you can do to make some money, even if yiu don't like it. Just use that opportunity to save up while you find other, better opportunities.

strivingobserver98
01-21-2016, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
You can monetize a free blog as well?
Here's one method: http://www.pcworld.com/article/24515...ess_blogs.html

May Allah bless your endeavours and make it successful. Ameen.

Raptor
01-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Make a youtube channel and monetize the videos

Karl
01-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Just print it like the USA does. Or the old fashioned way is to work and save some money then buy low and sell high. According to Scrooge Mac Duck.

01-22-2016, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flyination
Make a youtube channel and monetize the videos
But we don't have control over the ads youtube plays on our videos tho right?

01-22-2016, 01:48 PM
btw, Wp or blogspot for blogging? and why?

M.I.A.
01-22-2016, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Just print it like the USA does. Or the old fashioned way is to work and save some money then buy low and sell high. According to Scrooge Mac Duck.
Ok imagine you sell Icecream, things get a little quieter during the winter months in some places.

...and that's when suppliers raise Icecream mix prices.

It's a learning experience.

Random tidbit there.

Samiun
01-23-2016, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

- Enter competitions.

Good stuff, but monetizing blogs are done in a slow process. I have a blog and I only get about 20 views daily it's pretty sad but ah well. I've read many articles on blogging and the main point is your traffic won't come in the coming few months or even a year and you need some patience to let it grow and gain followers. You can even advertise on other specially designed blogging advertisers but I haven't use them and can't comment on that..

fhmn63
01-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Strong willpower : Check this

M.I.A.
01-28-2016, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
Ever thought about stealing from other people then selling their stuff back to them? It's not halal but, you don't need money to do it :shade:

If that doesn't appeal to you, figure out what your strengths are and work on getting a job within that field. Are you mechanically inclined? Go fix cars, change people's oils, fix tires, fix air conditioners, fix people's houses, do plumbing, etc. Do you like to cook? Work in a resteraunt or a small kitchen as a server and work your way up. And so on. Maybe you can work on a farm or factory? I don't know what the economic situation is like where you live but, I'm sure there is something you can do to make some money, even if yiu don't like it. Just use that opportunity to save up while you find other, better opportunities.

Lol reminds me of the time I was in primary school, bought a super Nintendo game..and after lunch it was gone lol.

Or the time I went to my friends house to play street fighter with him and his cousin.. Had to go to his cousins house apparently so they gave me the game to put in my inside coat pocket.

Got on the bus and some guy twice my age and size lol walks up to me opens my coat and takes the game.

They just sat there lol as did I.. He's a millionaire now no lie lol. Last time I seen his dad the ordered seven palets.

Apparently somebody has to bend over for the other guy to climb up..

Or kill them wherever you find them lol whatever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.