/* */

PDA

View Full Version : extremely hard islamic riddles!

BilalKid
01-24-2016, 10:02 PM
:welcome:

1. It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the begining of the end, and the end of every space?

What is it?

2. Once a husband and a wife had a very big argument. it so happened that they were angry at each other and made a very grave mistake. The argument was a really big one that they got so annoyed with each other that the man without thinking said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." soon after the wife because of her anger said to her husband "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" This was an oath they both made. At first they didn't realize the mistake they made but after a few days they became very lonely. However an oath is an oath and they cant do nothing about it (by the way we should no that three days should not pass with enmity) meanwhile they went to pious leaders to ask 4 a solution 2 their prob. but no matter how many people they asked no1 could solve it. they thought of going to the scholar of the time. they thought it was useless as no1 could solve the prob. but surprisingly he didn't find it difficult in fact he solved it in a few seconds.

Can you figure out the solution?

3. It is lighter than the day. It is darker than the night. A man uses it three times a day but a woman uses it once in her life. It is haram to eat but halal to drink. It starts with the letter meem. It is a five letter word. Comes in quran five times.

:anyone:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlueOwl358
01-25-2016, 12:27 PM
1) Eternity timE spacE End spacE = E?

2) Did they just talk at the same time or something?

3) Eh, no idea.

greenhill
01-25-2016, 03:48 PM
1) I would assume that to be qiyamah.

2) & 3) don't know for now..

:peace:

BilalKid
01-26-2016, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
1) I would assume that to be qiyamah.

2) & 3) don't know for now..

:peace:
too hard for u ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ajr
01-26-2016, 04:20 AM
1. ''E''

2. hmm...didn't she speak to him when she took her oath? so in essence he may speak to her

Aay1K0
01-26-2016, 06:00 AM
Very difficult riddles.

BilalKid
01-28-2016, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl358
1) Eternity timE spacE End spacE = E?
answer right :shade:

2 more 2 go

The-Deist
01-29-2016, 09:31 AM
She spoke to him when she made the oath so the man can talk.

crimsontide06
01-29-2016, 04:07 PM
AHH I see! :D

format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
She spoke to him when she made the oath so the man can talk.

BilalKid
01-30-2016, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
AHH I see!
have a go :shade:

OofMellowFellow
02-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Is 3 Makli or Maqabir

فصيح الياسين
02-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Do yo mean The makli. The funerary site in pakistan???

Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
Once a husband and a wife had a very big argument. it so happened that they were angry at each other and made a very grave mistake. The argument was a really big one that they got so annoyed with each other that the man without thinking said "I swear by Allah that i will never talk 2 u until u talk to me first." soon after the wife because of her anger said to her husband "I, too, swear by Allah that I will not talk to you unless u talk to me first" This was an oath they both made. At first they didn't realize the mistake they made but after a few days they became very lonely. However an oath is an oath and they cant do nothing about it (by the way we should no that three days should not pass with enmity) meanwhile they went to pious leaders to ask 4 a solution 2 their prob. but no matter how many people they asked no1 could solve it. they thought of going to the scholar of the time. they thought it was useless as no1 could solve the prob. but surprisingly he didn't find it difficult in fact he solved it in a few seconds.

Can you figure out the solution?
the wife already talked to him lel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.