/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Quran to write notes in

alexamasan
01-25-2016, 04:20 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a Quran with wide margins so that I can write notes in it. As I understand, there is controversy over whether it is appropriate to write in the Quran. However, I do want to write in it since it will be helpful for me to remember what certain words mean and other notes I take will help me remember things. For those who thin, it is okay to write inside a copy of the Quran, is there a version of the Quran available that has wider margins or is meant to take notes on? I have looked for a bit and I can't seem to find one.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
01-25-2016, 05:14 AM
:bism:

Hello, respected brother! Welcome to IB!

Hope you're doing awesome.

Why don't you simply buy any only-translation of the Quran? That should suffice. You may want to purchase Aisha Bewley's Translation of the Quran in Modern English. If you have a local bookstore, go the bookstore and see if that book works for you in terms of writing within the space.

Hope that helped.

Hope also to see you stick around and be benefited and benefit us also God-willing.

Best wishes,

format_quote Originally Posted by alexamasan
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a Quran with wide margins so that I can write notes in it. As I understand, there is controversy over whether it is appropriate to write in the Quran. However, I do want to write in it since it will be helpful for me to remember what certain words mean and other notes I take will help me remember things. For those who thin, it is okay to write inside a copy of the Quran, is there a version of the Quran available that has wider margins or is meant to take notes on? I have looked for a bit and I can't seem to find one.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.