/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They keep adding interest$$$

ReboundMuslimah
01-28-2016, 03:54 AM
I went from owing $4,848 to $5,020.97!!! They keep adding interest so it's keep going up. I recently found out this is a major sin in Islam and I think it's called Riba. This is really stressing me out can you all please keep me in your duas that i find a job to pay this off:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Finding Peace
01-28-2016, 06:20 AM
I know how you feel, my mom owes about that much and just the other day I read about it. Inshallah that you get a job and if Allah brings my way wealth I'll help you out.

strivingobserver98
01-28-2016, 10:01 AM
May Allah :swt: grant you halal source of Risq and help you remove the debt. Ameen.

Recite this dua:

اللهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلالِكَ عَنْ حَرامكْ، وَأَغْنِني بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِواك

‘Allahummak finee bi halalika an haramik wa aghninee bi fadhlika amman siwak.’

Translation: O Allah! Let the Halal things you provide suffice me from haram, and by Your Grace, keep me independent from all besides You.

Anyone who can help the sister please do :ia:. Read this hadith on rewards :).

On the authority of Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who said, ” Whoever relieves a believer’s distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from a difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter. Whoever alleviates [the situation of] one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals [the faults of] a Muslims, Allah will conceal [his faults] in this life and the Hereafter. Allah is helping the servant as long as the servant is helping his brother. Whoever follows a path in order to seek knowledge thereby, Allah will make easy doe him, due to it, a path to Paradise. No people gather together in a house of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descended upon them, mercy covers them, the angels surround them and Allah makes mention of them to those in His presence. Whoever is slowed by his deeds will not be hastened forward by his lineage.” (Recorded in Muslim)

BilalKid
01-28-2016, 10:50 PM
interest for?? ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
01-28-2016, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
interest for?? ^o)
Student loan

ReboundMuslimah
04-30-2016, 04:50 PM
That's not bad compared to how much I owe now but alhamduliah I'll pay it off soon:)

Bhabha
05-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Some people owe like 50,000 for student loan and up to 200,000 for education... 5,000 is very little.

Misbah0411
05-04-2016, 12:55 AM
The price for education these days is ridiculous. And college diploma doesn't even guarantee a good job anymore.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.