/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need answers fast!!!!

ReboundMuslimah
02-04-2016, 04:50 AM
I bought a body spray and I found out it has gelatin crosspolymer in it after I have used it. I was trying to take a picture of it but I accidentally touched the top and than touched my mouth and I can taste little bit of it in my mouth. How many times do I have to rinse my mouth and what do I do with the clothes it got on? I need answers fast because I prayed with the same clothes today and I'm afraid my prayer is invalid[emoji22]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalid Saifullah
02-04-2016, 07:13 AM
Wasal

It's heartening to note that you are so conscious and averse to haraam. May Allah always protect you and save you from all evil.

Just rinse your mouth a few times until all taste of the substance is gone. You can also simply have the clothes washed and then reuse it again.

ReboundMuslimah
02-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Ameen and Jzk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.