/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for the Perfect Woman?

strivingobserver98
02-08-2016, 03:53 PM
One afternoon, A Man and his friend were sitting in a cafe, drinking tea and talking about life and love.

His friend asked: “How come you never married?”

“Well,” said The Man “to tell you the truth, I spent my youth looking for the perfect woman. In Cairo I met a beautiful and intelligent woman, but she was unkind. Then in Baghdad, I met a woman who was a wonderful and generous soul, but we had no common interests.One woman after another would seem just right, but there would always be something missing.Then, one day, I met her. Beautiful, intelligent, generous and kind. We had very much in common.In fact, she was perfect!”

“What happened?” asked the Man’s friend, “Why didn’t you marry her?”

The Man sipped his tea reflectively. “Well,” he replied, “it’s really the sad story of my life… It seemed she was looking for the perfect man....

"A man dreams of a perfect wife whilst a woman dreams of a perfect husband yet they don't realize that they've been created to complete one another."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes, nobody is perfect but we forget this reality

Eric H
02-08-2016, 09:19 PM
رحان;
It seemed she was looking for the perfect man....
I think it is far better to try and change ourselves, rather than to try and change other people, to what we would like them to be. After thirty years of marriage, I can say my wife and I have little in common, but we strive to make this work, I wouldn't be without her.

In the spirit of praying for families.

Eric

MuslimahRo
02-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Salam. Nice story. Thanks for sharing. Yes, couples should complete each other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-09-2016, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I think it is far better to try and change ourselves, rather than to try and change other people, to what we would like them to be. After thirty years of marriage, I can say my wife and I have little in common, but we strive to make this work, I wouldn't be without her.In the spirit of praying for families.Eric
Eric I think your a happy couple

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.