/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to keep quran memorization strong?

Amir10097
02-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Salam Teacher:
My problem is simple yet big.I have Memorized whole of Quran Except Al-Baqarah.I ho to my Quran Teacher from 8:00am to 12:15 pm .from 6:00 to 8:00 I memorize at home as a warm up.I have this problem that i forget what i have memorized. I only recite to my teacher one page a day and half juz . I cant recite to my teacher more than half a juz each day because i dont have time to revise a whole juz or 2 each day also it becomes difficult for me since i forget what i memorize. It will be kind of you to show me a way to keep me memorization strong also my tajweed is weak can you tell me how i can see paractice tajweed? Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raptor
03-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Try listening to Sheikh al husary, his recitation helps with tajweed and at the same time listen to him the surahs that you want to revise. This way you are reviewing over your Qur'an and improving your tajweed at the same time

Muslim Woman
03-31-2016, 04:41 AM
:sl:

Welcome here . pl. visit the similar threads , links are shown below.

1Omar
07-19-2016, 01:16 AM
jazakallahu khairan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
01-15-2021, 04:58 PM
You should take time for memorization.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.