/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recite Qur'an Often

Khalid Saifullah
02-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Sayyiduna Uthman ibn Affan رضي الله عنه:

“If the hearts are pure, they will never have enough from reciting Allah’s words (the Qur’an).”

Recite the Quran until it prohibits you to do evil deeds. If it does not prohibit you, it will not be considered recitation. ‪- ‎Ghazali‬
==========
The most barren house is the one in which the Qur'an is not recited" (Ibn Masud)
=============
Those Who Don't Have Anything Memorized from Qur’ran
Ibn `Abbas (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said,

"He who does not memorize any part from the Qur'an he is like the ruined house.'' [At-Tirmidhi].
=============
THE REWARD FOR RECITING THE QURAAN

Narrated Ibn Masud رضى الله تعالى عنه : The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said
"Whoever wants to love ﺂللَّــہ and His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم then let him read the Mushaf (Qur'an)."
[Jam'i Sagheer 6289]

Abdullah ibn Masud (رضي الله عنه ) narrates that Rasullullah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said :
" He who recites a single letter of the Book of اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى shall receive one reward . And one reward is multiplied by ten the like thereof . I do not say that alif lam mim is one letter . Rather , alif is one letter , lam is one letter , and mim is one letter ."
[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2910]

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
02-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Asalamualykum,

Alhamdulilah. Allah swt has given me this blessing.

I'm in the habit of reading Quraan every morning after fajar and it's the best gift a human can ask for.

True peace is only felt when you're reciting.

emem
02-11-2016, 12:12 AM
I finished our English-translated Holy Quran already but my mom said still read it again from time to time so I will inshaallah. I'm just trying to pass by while trying to subconciously let my thoughts recall what I have read while on my journey. But I think I still need to read it though again to trully stuck it inside my head. Allahuakbar.

ahmedfarhan
03-14-2017, 10:22 AM
This Quran is a clear speech to all the people and a direction and instruction for those mindful of Allah .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.