/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A kafir doesn't need to realize the truth and reject it to go to Jahannam

Linkdeutscher
02-14-2016, 08:44 PM
This common myth around is this: A kafir is only someone who realized that Islam is actually the truth and rejected it.

This is Shaytan, Firaun, the leaders of the Yahud at the time of Rasulullah sallahualayhiwasalam, Abu Talib and Abu Jahl.

However kufr is not restricted to those who realized Islam is the truth and then rejected it. Each and every single person who rejects the truth or fails to believe in Allah and His Messenger is a kaffir.

The message may reach a kaffir and he is not convinced of it for even a single moment. He is still a kaffir.

الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا
"Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?"

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ آمِنُوا كَمَا آمَنَ النَّاسُ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَا آمَنَ السُّفَهَاءُ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السُّفَهَاءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ
When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ
Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof; this is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay! most of them do not know the truth, so they turn aside.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ لَا يَهْدِيهِمُ اللَّهُ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
(As for) those who do not believe in Allah's communications, surely Allah will not guide them, and they shall have a painful punishment.

إِنَّمَا يَسْتَأْذِنُكَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَارْتَابَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ فَهُمْ فِي رَيْبِهِمْ يَتَرَدَّدُونَ
They only ask leave of you who do not believe in Allah and the latter day and their hearts are in doubt, so in their doubt do they waver.

وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ
And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt about it (this Quran) until the Hour comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the torment of the Day after which there will be no night (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).

بَلِ ادَّارَكَ عِلْمُهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهَا ۖ بَلْ هُم مِّنْهَا عَمُونَ
Nay, they have no knowledge of the Hereafter. Nay, they are in doubt about it. Nay, they are blind about it.

أَأُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ مِن بَيْنِنَا ۚ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن ذِكْرِي ۖ بَل لَّمَّا يَذُوقُوا عَذَابِ
"Has the Reminder been sent down to him (alone) from among us?" Nay! but they are in doubt about My Reminder (this Quran)! Nay, but they have not tasted (My) Torment!

All these ayat prove is that many disbelievers don't actually realize the truth and are punished for their lack of conviction in the truth. As for people like Abu Jahl and so on, they realized the truth but still failed to enter Islam.

Both types are disbelievers may Allah save us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
02-14-2016, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
This common myth around is this: A kafir is only someone who realized that Islam is actually the truth and rejected it.

This is Shaytan, Firaun, the leaders of the Yahud at the time of Rasulullah sallahualayhiwasalam, Abu Talib and Abu Jahl.

However kufr is not restricted to those who realized Islam is the truth and then rejected it. Each and every single person who rejects the truth or fails to believe in Allah and His Messenger is a kaffir.

The message may reach a kaffir and he is not convinced of it for even a single moment. He is still a kaffir.

الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا
"Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?"

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ آمِنُوا كَمَا آمَنَ النَّاسُ قَالُوا أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَا آمَنَ السُّفَهَاءُ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السُّفَهَاءُ وَلَٰكِن لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ
When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ
Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof; this is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay! most of them do not know the truth, so they turn aside.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ لَا يَهْدِيهِمُ اللَّهُ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
(As for) those who do not believe in Allah's communications, surely Allah will not guide them, and they shall have a painful punishment.

إِنَّمَا يَسْتَأْذِنُكَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَارْتَابَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ فَهُمْ فِي رَيْبِهِمْ يَتَرَدَّدُونَ
They only ask leave of you who do not believe in Allah and the latter day and their hearts are in doubt, so in their doubt do they waver.

وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ
And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt about it (this Quran) until the Hour comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the torment of the Day after which there will be no night (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).

بَلِ ادَّارَكَ عِلْمُهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهَا ۖ بَلْ هُم مِّنْهَا عَمُونَ
Nay, they have no knowledge of the Hereafter. Nay, they are in doubt about it. Nay, they are blind about it.

أَأُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ مِن بَيْنِنَا ۚ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن ذِكْرِي ۖ بَل لَّمَّا يَذُوقُوا عَذَابِ
"Has the Reminder been sent down to him (alone) from among us?" Nay! but they are in doubt about My Reminder (this Quran)! Nay, but they have not tasted (My) Torment!

All these ayat prove is that many disbelievers don't actually realize the truth and are punished for their lack of conviction in the truth. As for people like Abu Jahl and so on, they realized the truth but still failed to enter Islam.

I now understand what Allah means by that....

How do I get out of this doubtful state?

I find it completely justifiable for Allah to do this, after understanding..

In any case. I will stick stubbornly to Islam, cuz I know it is true, cuz from previous experience.

Anyways, wonderful ayats.. The fact that Allah addresses disbelievers in this manner.. How can anyone doubt Islam??

Linkdeutscher
02-14-2016, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I know understand what Allah means by that....

How do I get out of this doubtful state?

I find it completely justifiable for Allah to do this, after understanding..

In any case. I will stick stubbornly to Islam, cuz I know it is true, cuz from previous experience.
This is about kuffaar not doubtful Muslims.

Serinity
02-14-2016, 08:52 PM
This is about kuffaar not doubtful Muslims.
but I find it reasonable for Allah to say that..

Anyways, I will not give up and strive till Allah makes for me a way. I will not wait, in fact I will walk to Allah Himself.
In shaa' Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
02-22-2016, 12:26 PM

What about kuffaar who get the wrong image of Islam?

Kiro
03-13-2016, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Well God knows best and God is fair on anyone so on the day of judgement, you might be tested.

greenhill
03-13-2016, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
The same kinds of question i was asking in my youth. Only, i was too young to see. Even with age many people miss it. Many have been indoctrinated. So the questions are still asked at large.

And you can see from other posts, how they link parts of the deen together. The Quran mentions the few who follow and the many who don't.

I guess the few are those who don't ask too many rhetorical queations, essentially questioning Allah's credibility to judge.

The 'signs' and science are there. It is a message for all. Individually and as a community. The purpose of life; as Jeffrey Lang explained in his seminar..

Anyway, i have seen unlikeliest of people reverting and those who i had taken for granted to remain in islam leaving. Nothing is guaranteed. It is your choice. Every step of the way. ... .

Every step of the way. . . . . . Just as Allah waited for Adam (pbuh) to make that decision. When Adam did, it signalled the time was ripe for him to set out for what he was created. Allah decreed, Nabi Adam made that choice. And Allah is most Forgiving. Only if you seek His forgiveness.

Even with the bleak PR for islam post 9-11, I was surprised how many people became muslims of their own backs.

Seek and you shall find. Good and bad. If those people can find good when the painting is all bad why are you seeking doubts.

:peace:

truthseeker63
03-13-2016, 06:49 PM
Imam al-ghazali (famous Muslim scholar) stated that if a non-muslim received a distorted view of Islam in his or her lifetime, he or she would not be accountable because the pure pristine message has not been presented. But if you know the truth of Islam and reject it. Than Allah knows best.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131218062527AAiRUsu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.