/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kemal el mekki – celebrity sheikhs

GINGERBEARDMAN
02-17-2016, 09:02 AM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...brity-sheikhs/

Assalamu Alaykum Everyone,

There have been things about the world of Islamic speaking that have bothered me for years, I am not going to write a book about them, but I sure as heaven am going to vent on my page if I blessed well please. If you don’t like it join Justin B’s page. If you inbox me trying to sensor me I’ll just ban you (it’s soooo fun)! If you’re a speaker and you don’t like it…CHANGE!

I have no problem with people getting paid to speak, and there is nothing wrong with it religiously. But…

Once this famous speaker came to our area for a fundraising dinner. He wanted to get 50% of the amount raised! He raised 320K in 40 minutes and delivered a 40 minute speech. He wrote the speech on a napkin while he was at the event. There were many people donating that day, people that needed the money for their own families. If they knew he wanted to take half, would they have donated even one dollar?

How do I know this? I was there and I was the MC...

Full article in link top of the post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-17-2016, 04:12 PM
:sl:

:jz: for sharing.

Watch this reminder by brother Nouman Ali Khan:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.