/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaat: Make it your constant companion

Khalid Saifullah
02-19-2016, 03:54 PM
The Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ , said:
"The first thing that will be judged among a person's deeds on the Day of Resurrection is the prayer. If that is in good order, he will pass the test and prosper, and if that is defective, he will fail the test and will be a loser.
(Tirmidhi)

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) that:
"When, the son of Adam recites the Ayat of Sajdah (prostration) and then falls down in prostration, the Satan goes into seclusion and weeps and says: Alas, and in the narration of Abu Kuraib the words are: Woe unto me, the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate, and he prostrated and Paradise was entitled to him and I was commanded to prostrate, but I refused and am doomed to Hell."
[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 144]

It is reported on the authority of 'Abdullah(Radi Allah Anhu) that the Apostle of Allah (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) observed:
"The best of' the deeds or deed is the (observance of) prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents."
[Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 155]

It is reported on the authority of Hazrat Anas رضي الله عنه that رسول صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
"The first thing that a person will be questioned about on the day of Qiyaamah, is Salaah. If this is in order, then all his other deeds will be in order and if this is damaged, then everything else is damaged."
(Tibraani)

Narrated Samura bin Jundab رضي الله عنه :
Nabi صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said in his narration of a dream that he,صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ saw,
"He whose head was being crushed with a stone was one who learnt the quran but never acted on it, and slept ignoring the compulsory prayers."
(Sahih Bukhari,Book #21, Hadith #244)

NEVER ABANDON SALAT, IT WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU ON THE DAY OF QIYAAMAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
02-19-2016, 07:45 PM
What if I am a kaffir and pray?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.