/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I cure panic attacks?

Mustafa16
02-20-2016, 03:59 PM
I am 16, and a brother, and in the 11th grade, and ever since I was in the 8th grade I have been suffering from debilitating panic attacks.....Whenever I have a panic attack, which usually happens when I feel rejected or alone (I have autism), my eyes start to itch, then they start to ache, then it feels like my eyes are rolling into my head, and my eyes become wide open, and I get dizzy, unbalanced, and feel a sense of impending doom, as well as have slurred speech.....
For a time, these completely ruined my life...In the 9th grade, they were so bad I fell behind in school, and kept trying to escape the school campus astaghfirullah, and one day, when I tried to go home and couldn't, I made terroristic threats out of frustration, and got into legal trouble....I was put in alternative school with the worst troublemakers in the county, but luckily this year I was able to transition to a semi-alternative school, where I get to take some regular education classes....I always live in fear of these panic attacks, and am afraid to go places or even to school....I have had panic attacks at school to this day, which have caused me to get into trouble, and my mother has never picked me up from school for a panic attack (I have no driver's license)
I take tylenol nearly every day to ease a possible impending panic attack, despite taking heavy pharmaceutical medication and even supplements.....yesterday, I lost my temper since the nurse was not available and the new nurse had outdated instructions about breaking the tylenol so I dont choke and throw up......which made me wait, and wait, and wait....The alternative school runs by a level system, so I am likely to drop levels next week and lose privileges. I have tried medication, but it has not helped....I have tried ruqyah, but it has not helped.....I have tried cures for black magic but it has not helped...I have tried supplements, and they do not help.....I have even tried taking heavy amounts of supplements, but then I become sleepy and have trouble focusing in school.....
I feel as if this is caused by a lack of iman, or perhaps I need alternative medicine....I have tried black seed oil, and it only worked the first few days....
What is wrong with me? Is Allah swt testing me or punishing me? What should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
02-20-2016, 05:48 PM
i had have this problem for 5 years i have also with it more than 4 psychological illness
but since i began practising my religion as a muslim and with the help of my mom and allah subhanahu before everything ... i start feel good ... yes it's hard to heal from it because it's a sudden feeling ... and when it come you just can think of it and no thing else
so i will tell you what i remember from my experience of healing without any medication even my trying to have them but my mom encourage me to heal without it
firstly ... connect with allah ... especially prayer ... feel them ... every bow and every prostration
do hijama it's important for your mind and your thinking and to control your attacks
say azkar of morning and evening and feel them (( important to feel them ))
try to have a donate working to put smile in the other face
say to yourself i shouldn't show my ill to my family ... it's important to help you to control your self and to controle your fears
say to yourself no ... when it tell you : " dont go there or dont do this because you will have panic "
say no ... i know that allah with me and he will help me to be god
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask allah again and again and again ... until you found all your sickness go ..
and make sure allah have wisdom for give you this problem
and one day you will remember it each time of doing bad thing or making sins
you will just feel shy to disobey a god who make you heal just by asking him wile there are many people who kill himself because they haven't a meaning of life
obey allah .. ask him ... and put your trust in him ... and you will get better than many people whom don't have attacks at all

Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I am 16, and a brother, and in the 11th grade, and ever since I was in the 8th grade I have been suffering from debilitating panic attacks.....Whenever I have a panic attack, which usually happens when I feel rejected or alone (I have autism), my eyes start to itch, then they start to ache, then it feels like my eyes are rolling into my head, and my eyes become wide open, and I get dizzy, unbalanced, and feel a sense of impending doom, as well as have slurred speech.....
For a time, these completely ruined my life...In the 9th grade, they were so bad I fell behind in school, and kept trying to escape the school campus astaghfirullah, and one day, when I tried to go home and couldn't, I made terroristic threats out of frustration, and got into legal trouble....I was put in alternative school with the worst troublemakers in the county, but luckily this year I was able to transition to a semi-alternative school, where I get to take some regular education classes....I always live in fear of these panic attacks, and am afraid to go places or even to school....I have had panic attacks at school to this day, which have caused me to get into trouble, and my mother has never picked me up from school for a panic attack (I have no driver's license)
I take tylenol nearly every day to ease a possible impending panic attack, despite taking heavy pharmaceutical medication and even supplements.....yesterday, I lost my temper since the nurse was not available and the new nurse had outdated instructions about breaking the tylenol so I dont choke and throw up......which made me wait, and wait, and wait....The alternative school runs by a level system, so I am likely to drop levels next week and lose privileges. I have tried medication, but it has not helped....I have tried ruqyah, but it has not helped.....I have tried cures for black magic but it has not helped...I have tried supplements, and they do not help.....I have even tried taking heavy amounts of supplements, but then I become sleepy and have trouble focusing in school.....
I feel as if this is caused by a lack of iman, or perhaps I need alternative medicine....I have tried black seed oil, and it only worked the first few days....
What is wrong with me? Is Allah swt testing me or punishing me? What should I do?
As salaam brother Mustafa16,
It's sad to hear what you deal with. I will make as much Dua for you as possible. I don't know the feeling of what your going through, but inshallah you'll get healed. I have a cousin he's in his twenties. He's a good kid and he knows about cars and fixes them without even learning anything about them. Allah blessed him with that. Anyways one day he got sick and after that he just stayed queit. He stopped doing things. He just sits all day. They got him medication but no one knows what happened to him. So I'm guessing that Allah bestows what he wants on who he wants. And Allah choses if you should find a healing or not. Remember Allah is with the sick. Allah answers the ones in need. You must remain patient and keep asking Allah. He likes it when we nag him about what we want. If Allah hasn't answered you and you've been asking, it could be because Allah likes to hear your voice asking him, and He wants you to keep asking Him. Remember Allah does what's best for us. Those whom Allah makes sick, crippled, blind, death, deaf... Allah will reward them immensely. So say Alhamahdillah, be grateful, make dua, keep asking Allah to heal you. Never give up or lose hope in the Almighty Allah. He put you in this sickness because He loves you, so come closer to Him so He may come closer to you. May Allah heal you and guide you. May you stay strong and be of the ones to enter Jannah. ☺

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.