/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have had multiple panic attacks today......it's happening now...

Mustafa16
02-26-2016, 07:16 PM
I took 2 mg of klonopin in the last 24 hours, and 2 pills of l theanine, yet around noon I started getting very anxious....I don't even remember why, but I think it had something to do with me talking to my female friend (im a brother), and getting tired from exercise in the gym. I had a horrible, horrible, horrible panic attack, and had to take Tylenol, after arguing with my paraprofessional about it. It didn't work, so I went to the special ed office (here we call it north metro office), and stayed there for hours....I sobbed like a little girl, and began praying, and eventually managed to calm myself down...however, as I talked to the head of North metro, I got another panic attack, which is still going on...at first, she refused to call my mom, but after 45 minutes of another panic attack, she called my mother and told her they "deescalated" the situation, so my mom said she would not be picking me up from school.....I got angry because the head of North metro had lied and manipulated, but she ignored all criticism, and said, "listen to me, and stop talking" The parapro was joking around, and I got angry, and he deflected criticism, (me: you're a jerk him: I know you're a jerk).......I was forced to leave and go back to class....still having a panic attack, with my eyes rolling around in my head,and feeling like they were going towards the ceiling like a magnet....and me being dizzy, disorientated, and unbalanced......I talked to another parapro about it, and she tried to calm me down, but it came back after she left.....I asked the principal of special ed if she could call my mother, she said she might, and I asked if I could come back and check, she said, "come back at 3:15" class ends at 3:30 it is about 2:30......I want to sue these people, and I need medical help...what should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
03-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Brother sorry about what happened to you, did you get better?

You need medical attention and family support. I hope things have improved for you since.

Eric H
03-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

.I got angry because the head of North metro had lied and manipulated, but she ignored all criticism, and said, "listen to me, and stop talking" The parapro was joking around, and I got angry, and he deflected criticism,
I am so sorry to hear you are suffering, often when we are angry we have the right to be angry with some injustice. But anger does not help us, the person who angers you controls your heart and mind, you cannot let go of these feelings to deal with life in this moment. Anger is like picking up a burning coal, with the intention of throwing it at the person who angers you, the person who gets burned the most is you. The longer you hold onto this burning anger, the hotter it becomes, you can rarely get justice, this can then lead to depression.

As the prophet pbuh him said, the stronger person is the one who controls their anger. If you are angry standing up, then sit down, if you are angry sitting down, then lay down.

We each have it within us to forgive the people who make us angry, then you will find peace.

Blessings

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.