/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are some good books?

ReboundMuslimah
03-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Inshallah I want to start reading but I don't know of any good books so what are some good ones I can read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
03-02-2016, 05:37 AM
i enjoyed the book of the end by ibn kathir
you can find it here
http://www.missionislam.com/knowledg...0The%20End.pdf

azc
03-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Which type of books you want to read?

azc
03-02-2016, 06:12 AM
Plz see the similar threads. Some good books are there

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smak
03-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Holy Quran and Hadith Books

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 07:32 PM
Asalamualykum,

If you are looking for islamic books you can download them for free using the below website;

http://www.kalamullah.com/books.html

The site offers e-books on various interesting topics. Happy reading!

Simply_Logical
03-25-2016, 07:55 PM
:salam:

suppose it depends on what sort of topic, anything in particular?

Mustafa16
03-25-2016, 10:43 PM
I suggest Lord of the Flies or The Giver. Lord of the Flies is about a group of boys who get stranded on an island and start to give in to savagery......The Giver is about a dystopian society (one extremely controlled by leaders and aims for perfection, a bad version of utopia), where certain people are hired to retain the memories of the past to advise their community, who know nothing of worldly issues now that they live in a so-called "perfect" world, and a boy named Jonas is assigned the job of receiving memories from a man named The Giver, the only man with memories of the past....

Mazpop
04-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Ive recently got this book its called umar ibn al khattab and his life times. And also i like reading this book by imam al nawawi the etiquette with the quran

czgibson
04-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
Inshallah I want to start reading but I don't know of any good books so what are some good ones I can read?
How old are you? What are your interests? Have you read any books before? If so, did you enjoy them?

If you answer those questions it will be much easier to make recommendations for you.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.