/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cancer - A Shocking Truth!

Khalid Saifullah
03-04-2016, 01:23 AM
This 8-minute video explains how cancer is caused, and how it grows.

Also, how it can be prevented quite easily.

Please do listen to it carefully, and share with as many people as possible.

http://www.redefineyourreality.com/what-is-cancer.htm

Pls do see it's an EYE OPENER!!! Send to all friends and whoever...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Khalid Saifullah;

A few years ago, I had some tests done for cancer, about a month after the doctor phoned to say he urgently wanted to see me, it was non Hodgkins Lymphoma, our best friend had this cancer, and three months after, she died. After the initial shock of knowing I had been given a possible death sentence, I prayed for the wisdom peace and perseverance to do God’s will, regardless as to whether the cancer would prove to be a death sentence or just an inconvenience. I can only say that from the moment of making this prayer, I have experienced profound times of peace and the thought of cancer has never troubled me at all. The journey with cancer is fraught with waiting a month or two for tests, followed by a period of waiting for results. Then the prayer has to turn to thanks, for the profound sense of peace that overcomes all our worries.

I could not imagine being able to live in peace with this knowledge without faith. I have never once prayed for healing, at the age of 62, the prayer for healing seemed too complicated to me. We all die at some point, and I just accept this.

I agree with the last point in your video, avoid stress and anger, but turning to God is an even greater way to avoid stress. The video almost seems to promote evolution, I agree with his interpretation of evolution, but it almost makes it sound like another tool to look at evolution as proof of life without God. If we lived in a pollution free world, I could agree with his breathing exercise, but our world is full of man made airborne chemicals that cause cancer. The veggie smoothies sound interesting, but I think I will give them a miss.

From the moment we are born, we journey a step nearer to our death, whether its cancer a heart attack or getting run over by three buses in a row. The time we spend living should be spent striving to do the will of God, the health issues are not the most important. We shall all have to face God at some point, we will not be judged by a healthy body or a cancerous one.

In the spirit of praying for a peace that surpasses all understanding,

Eric

SSHorror
03-05-2016, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I agree with the last point in your video, avoid stress and anger, but turning to God is an even greater way to avoid stress. The video almost seems to promote evolution, I agree with his interpretation of evolution, but it almost makes it sound like another tool to look at evolution as proof of life without God. If we lived in a pollution free world, I could agree with his breathing exercise, but our world is full of man made airborne chemicals that cause cancer. The veggie smoothies sound interesting, but I think I will give them a miss.
Evolution on itself does not promote life without God. Evolution explains the evolution of new species from processes such as gene migration and speciation rather than how life originated. For myself I see all tools of nature as systems God ultimately put in place at the beginning. While we may think of evolution as "random" I see it as any other natural system of the universe, functioning by the variables and properties God put in place at the beginning. Everything is according to God's blueprint.

Abiogenesis is the hypothesis which attempts to explain how life could have arose but ultimately, like with all of naturalism, it fails to account for why and from where everything ultimately came from. Naturalism has no answer other than to persist that the the cosmos "magically came from nothing" but the rest of us can see that the only answer we have is God. It makes sense from all that is observable and from all the philosophical arguments. The atheist explanation is also self-destroying because of the universe could come from nothing then why not God? Surely God would make more sense to explain the fine tuning of the universe than nothing? When we examine atheism we find it is a poor position that makes no reasonable sense.

Cancer has increased in people but that's no surprise with the amount of unhealthy foods people eat, the alcohol people consume, drugs people smoke and polluted air we breath in.

BeTheChange
03-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Asalamualykum,

I haven't watched the video but i agree cancer can be found everywhere.

In our food, in the air we breath, in the water we drink, our genetics, our lifestyle, diet and so on and so forth.

My colleague's mum died of cancer 6 weeks ago and my other friend has recently been informed her mum has cancer.

I think nearly everyone knows someone who has died from cancer or has been diagnosed with this disease.

May Allah swt shower us with HIS mercy and help us all look after our health as much as possible Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.