/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IslamicBoard App Released!

strivingobserver98
03-08-2016, 06:21 PM
:sl:

IB own branded app available now! Much better alternative than this.

Download it on your mobile by clicking the link below
:).

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...slamicboardcom

For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isla...2409?ls=1&mt=8

Or you can search on the Google Play store/Apple App store.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
03-08-2016, 06:35 PM
downloading .... :mata:

Mashura
03-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Farhan this is so cool. I will definitely participate more in.shaa.Allaah.
Love the app. Congratulations

millahjovich
06-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Islam is the best
Call Conference || Conference Calling Plugin || Telephone Conference Calling

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
06-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Yay. Maybe I don't have to use tapatalk anymore.

AabiruSabeel
06-08-2016, 10:44 AM
We recommend everyone to use our own app. It is much better than Tapatalk, without any distractions.

Scimitar
06-08-2016, 12:15 PM
this is tapatalk based. I find it pointless on IOS in all honesty.

Scimi

AabiruSabeel
06-08-2016, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
this is tapatalk based. I find it pointless on IOS in all honesty.

Scimi
It is based on tapatalk but it works independently. It does not link you with other forums.

The main advantage is the push notifications.

Scimitar
06-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Push notifications. Gosh. I try to turn these off, unless it's an app that I need to have. For example: I have an app for a local restuarant (I made this app lol) and on wednesdays they have a special offer - which I like to get, but I do not want to go to the restaurant to find out what it is - so they send out push notifications and i can see at a glance if I want to order it.

With the forum, a push message will be kinda annoying for each reply to threads we are subbed to - it would be easier if push was notifications were disabled.

However the use of Push notifications can be quite interesting for islamicboard.

For example - some muslim organisation wants to advertise their hifz course - they will make a thread here but it will get buried in minutes - only reaching a few people.

But if you approached the org and said for a small fee you will send out the push to all who have downlaoded the app - that could work as it is actually advertising something that needs a higher hit ratio... and the Muslims with the app will find this beneficial because its not related to the forum but to their Islamic education from a recognised authority.

Just my two dirhams worth

Aay1K0
11-11-2016, 11:51 AM
What features your app contains? Your app is used for?

mission2succeed
11-11-2016, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AayanKhan
What features your app contains? Your app is used for?
It is very similar to the forum itself why don't you download it and give it a try.

فصيح الياسين
11-11-2016, 05:13 PM
I am using it .. cuz my mobile web surf softwares i deleted frm system

Aay1K0
11-12-2016, 05:11 AM
ok thanks.

Supernova
11-12-2016, 11:27 AM
I gave it a try - not bad at all

DanEdge
10-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Using the app the first time. I'm new to smartphones so not a lot to compare it to, but I am pleased. How do I give rep points?

AabiruSabeel
10-16-2017, 11:54 AM
At the moment we only have the option to 'like' posts on the app. Rep points are not enabled.

DanEdge
10-16-2017, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
At the moment we only have the option to 'like' posts on the app. Rep points are not enabled.
Thanks. Do I have the ability to click to the beginning of a thread instead of the end?

AabiruSabeel
10-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Normally it takes you to the first unread post in a thread. You can use the navigation arrow buttons at the bottom or at the top of the thread to change the page or to go to the first page.

AabiruSabeel
12-14-2017, 04:14 AM
:salam:

There's an update to our mobile app. Try it out, it is much better than the previous one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.