/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Supplications of the Morning and Evening

Linkdeutscher
03-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Bismillahir Rahman Nir Raheem,
Assalamualaikum,
The Azkaar which are reported authentically shall be very important for a follower of Sunnah.

The Supplications or Remembrance of the
Morning and Evening
Bismillahir Rahman Nir Raheem, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen, Wassalaatu Wassalaam alaa Rasoolihil Ameen, Amma Ba’ad
All praise is for Almighty Allah and May peace and blessings of Allah be upon his slave and his last Prophet Muhammad. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala exalt the position of The Prophet of Mercy-Muhammad SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam.
The Below Azkar are taken from an On-Line text of Riyadh us Saaliheen
1) Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) reported:
The Allah’s Messenger (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) said, "He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)’ one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words."
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 44
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1451
Note:
In Another Hadeeth, it is reported that this is the "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?" It is ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi’
[Muslim]
Another Hadeeth mentions
He who utters: ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi’ one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.
[Bukhari and Muslim]
2) Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) reported:
A man came to the Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) and said, "What a trouble I suffered from a scorpion which stung me last night!" He (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) said, "Had you said in the evening: ‘Aa’oudzu bikalimatillahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek the protection of Allah’s Perfect Words from the evil of whatever He has created),’ it would not have harmed you."
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 45
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1452
3) Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to say in the morning: "Allahumma bika asbahna, wa bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power we have come to the morning, with Your Power we come to the evening, with Your Power we live, and we die, and to You will we return)."
In the evening he would say: "Allahumma bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power, we have come to the evening, by You do we live, by You do we die, and to You is the return)."
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 46
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1453
4) Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Abu Bakr asked, "O Messenger of Allah! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Recite these words: ‘Allahumma faatiras-samawati wal-ardi, `Aalimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai’in wa maleekahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, aa’ouzu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish- Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls)."’ The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed."
[Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 47
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1454
5) ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
When it was evening, the Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: "Amsaina wa amsal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu (We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening. Praise is due to Allah. There is none who has the right to be worshiped but Allah, the One who has no partner with Him)." He (the narrator) said: I think that he (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) used to follow the recitation with these words: "Lahul-mulku, wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ‘ala kulli shi’in Qadir. Rabbi as’aluka khaira ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa khaira ma ba’daha; wa aa’ouzu bika min sharri ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa sharri ma ba’daha; Rabbi a’udhu bika minal- kasali, wa su’il-kibari; Rabbi aa’ouzu bika min ‘azaabin fin-nari, wa ‘azaabin fil-qabri (His is the sovereignty and to Him is all praise due, and He is Omnipotent. My Rubb, I beg of you good that lies in this night and good that follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil that lies in this night and from the evil of that which follows it. My Rubb! I seek refuge in You from lethargy and the misery of old age. O Allah! I seek Your Protection from the torment of Hell-fire and the punishment of the grave)." When it was morning, he (ﷺ) would recite the same, replacing the words: "We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening" with "We have entered upon morning and the whole kingdom of Allah entered upon morning." (Replace the words "Amsaina with Asbahna, amsa with Asbaha, hadhihil-lailati with Haazal Yaumi, maa ba’daha with maa Ba’dahu)
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 48
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1455
The Summary:
Evening Zikr:
"Amsaina wa amsal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu Lahul Mulku wa lahul Hamdu wahua Alaa kulli Shay’in Qadeer, Rabbi Asa’luka Khayra maa fee haazihil laylati wa khayra maa ba’adahaa wa aa’ouzubika min sharri maa fee haazihi laylati wa sharri maa ba’adahaa, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika minal kasal wa soo’il kibar, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika min Azaabin Finnaari wa Azaabin fil Qabr”
Morning Zikr:
"As’bahna wa asbahal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu Lahul Mulku wa lahul Hamdu wahua Alaa kulli Shay’in Qadeer, Rabbi Asa’luka Khayra maa fee haazal Yaumi wa khayra maa ba’adahu wa aa’ouzubika min sharri maa fee haazal Yaumi wa sharri maa ba’adahu, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika minal kasal wa soo’il kibar, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika min Azaabin Finnaarin wa Azaabin fil Qabr”
6) ‘Abdullah bin Khubaib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, "Recite Surat Al-Ikhlas and Al- Mu’awwidhatain (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) three times at dawn and dusk. It will suffice you in all respects."

[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 49
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1456
7) ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who recites three times every morning and evening: ‘Bismillahil-lazee la yadhurru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardhi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Huwas-Samee’ul-‘Aleem (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All- Knowing),’ nothing will harm him."

Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 50
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1457
And Allah Sub’hanahu wa Ta’ala knows best, Wallahu Aa’alamu
Wa Sallillaahumma Alaa Sayyidina Wa Nabiyyina Muhammad Wa Alaa Aalihi Wa Sah’bihi Wa Barik Wa Sallim. Wal Hamdulillaahi Rabbil Aalameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Jazakallah link this is very beneficial

Mazpop
03-08-2016, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
Bismillahir Rahman Nir Raheem,
Assalamualaikum,
The Azkaar which are reported authentically shall be very important for a follower of Sunnah.

The Supplications or Remembrance of the
Morning and Evening
Bismillahir Rahman Nir Raheem, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen, Wassalaatu Wassalaam alaa Rasoolihil Ameen, Amma Ba’ad
All praise is for Almighty Allah and May peace and blessings of Allah be upon his slave and his last Prophet Muhammad. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala exalt the position of The Prophet of Mercy-Muhammad SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam.
The Below Azkar are taken from an On-Line text of Riyadh us Saaliheen
1) Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) reported:
The Allah’s Messenger (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) said, "He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)’ one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words."
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 44
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1451
Note:
In Another Hadeeth, it is reported that this is the "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?" It is ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi’
[Muslim]
Another Hadeeth mentions
He who utters: ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi’ one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.
[Bukhari and Muslim]
2) Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) reported:
A man came to the Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) and said, "What a trouble I suffered from a scorpion which stung me last night!" He (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) said, "Had you said in the evening: ‘Aa’oudzu bikalimatillahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek the protection of Allah’s Perfect Words from the evil of whatever He has created),’ it would not have harmed you."
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 45
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1452
3) Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to say in the morning: "Allahumma bika asbahna, wa bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power we have come to the morning, with Your Power we come to the evening, with Your Power we live, and we die, and to You will we return)."
In the evening he would say: "Allahumma bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power, we have come to the evening, by You do we live, by You do we die, and to You is the return)."
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 46
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1453
4) Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Abu Bakr asked, "O Messenger of Allah! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Recite these words: ‘Allahumma faatiras-samawati wal-ardi, `Aalimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai’in wa maleekahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, aa’ouzu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish- Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls)."’ The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed."
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 47
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1454
5) ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
When it was evening, the Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: "Amsaina wa amsal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu (We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening. Praise is due to Allah. There is none who has the right to be worshiped but Allah, the One who has no partner with Him)." He (the narrator) said: I think that he (SallAllahu Alayhi wa sallam) used to follow the recitation with these words: "Lahul-mulku, wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ‘ala kulli shi’in Qadir. Rabbi as’aluka khaira ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa khaira ma ba’daha; wa aa’ouzu bika min sharri ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa sharri ma ba’daha; Rabbi a’udhu bika minal- kasali, wa su’il-kibari; Rabbi aa’ouzu bika min ‘azaabin fin-nari, wa ‘azaabin fil-qabri (His is the sovereignty and to Him is all praise due, and He is Omnipotent. My Rubb, I beg of you good that lies in this night and good that follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil that lies in this night and from the evil of that which follows it. My Rubb! I seek refuge in You from lethargy and the misery of old age. O Allah! I seek Your Protection from the torment of Hell-fire and the punishment of the grave)." When it was morning, he (ﷺ) would recite the same, replacing the words: "We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening" with "We have entered upon morning and the whole kingdom of Allah entered upon morning." (Replace the words "Amsaina with Asbahna, amsa with Asbaha, hadhihil-lailati with Haazal Yaumi, maa ba’daha with maa Ba’dahu)
[Muslim].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 48
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1455
The Summary:
Evening Zikr:
"Amsaina wa amsal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu Lahul Mulku wa lahul Hamdu wahua Alaa kulli Shay’in Qadeer, Rabbi Asa’luka Khayra maa fee haazihil laylati wa khayra maa ba’adahaa wa aa’ouzubika min sharri maa fee haazihi laylati wa sharri maa ba’adahaa, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika minal kasal wa soo’il kibar, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika min Azaabin Finnaari wa Azaabin fil Qabr”
Morning Zikr:
"As’bahna wa asbahal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La ‘ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu Lahul Mulku wa lahul Hamdu wahua Alaa kulli Shay’in Qadeer, Rabbi Asa’luka Khayra maa fee haazal Yaumi wa khayra maa ba’adahu wa aa’ouzubika min sharri maa fee haazal Yaumi wa sharri maa ba’adahu, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika minal kasal wa soo’il kibar, Rabbi Aa’ouzubika min Azaabin Finnaarin wa Azaabin fil Qabr”
6) ‘Abdullah bin Khubaib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, "Recite Surat Al-Ikhlas and Al- Mu’awwidhatain (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) three times at dawn and dusk. It will suffice you in all respects."

[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 49
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1456
7) ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who recites three times every morning and evening: ‘Bismillahil-lazee la yadhurru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardhi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Huwas-Samee’ul-‘Aleem (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All- Knowing),’ nothing will harm him."

Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 50
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1457
And Allah Sub’hanahu wa Ta’ala knows best, Wallahu Aa’alamu
Wa Sallillaahumma Alaa Sayyidina Wa Nabiyyina Muhammad Wa Alaa Aalihi Wa Sah’bihi Wa Barik Wa Sallim. Wal Hamdulillaahi Rabbil Aalameen.
Very benefital

Hamza :)
03-09-2016, 11:37 AM
:wa: Shaykh saab

:jz: Allah reward you with goodness

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmedfarhan
04-21-2016, 11:56 AM
This is indeed a very useful post. May Allah help all of us acquiring islamic knowledge.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.