/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn arabic alphabet course promo offer!

MohammedK
03-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Salam alakium,

you can start learning how to read and write the arabic alphabet from home for only $5 for a limited time. The course has 20 pre-made video lessons presented in a interactive learning method. You can request 3 free lessons before you sign-up to try the course before you make payment and you have a 30-day money back offer and on top of all that I have A+ rating with the BBB. You can also view the first lesson on the course page before you request the 3 free sessions. I have 400 students sign-up to the course and have 5 star reviews by my students. Please read more about my site on this forum. It says free for forum members but that offer has expired 2 months ago. The course is based on the course Arabic reading and writing made easy by Shiekh Bilal. You may ask can't I just some free youtube videos or download a free app and learn just the same, well, no you can't. You can surely get a good idea about the letters and he over 118 connecting forms. My brother taught himself how to read and write arabic texts by using some children arabic books and alphabet books and he did learn in fact but it took him years to get to a descent level as oppose to me I studied the course that I teach from KIU and I was able to recognize the letters faster then he was able to. You could try some free videos and see if you learn that way most people don't learn using that method. I offer 3 sessions free as I said to give you idea about the quality of my course and to let you see if you want to sign-up before you pay anything. You can watch a free lesson on the course page also to give you a idea of what he course was like. And I launched my site in 2013 and I moved my course to udemy for a little more than a year and I returned my course back to my website. I studied at KIU and completed 2 semesters of the BA degree in Islamic Studies degree. I will also have a Islamic Misconceptions Clarified course that will also be presented as a YouTube channel as well and there will also be many free courses accepting students at my website. If you like to learn arabic alphabet from home via video lesson then please visit my website and read more about my site here. And if you wish to teach some islamic courses free please message me as I will be happy to have you join my website. Feel free to message me if you have any questions and I will be happy to get back to you. I hope you love my learn arabic alphabet course and I look forward to having you sing-up. Visit the website today here: http://www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MohammedK
05-21-2016, 04:16 AM
I decided to provide my course free on YouTube please like and subscribe and watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.