/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Broken Heart that needs repairing?

strivingobserver98
03-14-2016, 09:50 PM
:sl:

This thread will have words to help :ia: repair your broken heart.

For anyone going through this, don't worry it will be okay :). Allah is the best of planners.

"That the one who passionately loves someone yet holds back, conceals this and is patient, then dies upon this, will be a martyr."
Da'if (weak): see Al-Jawab al-Kafi and Rawdha al-Muhibbin of Ibn Al-Qayyim and Silsilah ad-Da'ifah of Al-Albani

"Verily, he who fears Allah and is patient, then surely Allah makes not the reward of the doers good to be lost." - Al-Qur'an 12:90

"But as for him who feared the standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires and lusts. Verily, Paradise will be his abode." - Al-Qur'an 79:40

“Allah `azza wa jall said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware’.” [Tabarani]

"Love of Allah is the power of the heart, the sustenance of the heart, the light of the heart."
Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.’’

‘When you have a heavy heart, let it pull you down to prostration and supplication and it will lighten up.’ – Abdulbary Yahya

"Put all your love in someone that will never leave you, in a being that will be with you in the depths, in the nights, in the darkest deepest hole, in any corner in the world, your love will be with you always and forever."

"Put your love in the The Source, The Creator. If you put your love in Allah, you will find that there is no overwhelming pain that you would experience."

"If you want to have a good spouse: good looking, caring, modest, responsible, loving man/woman, remember that the good is for the good and the bad is for the bad."

"Remember. All of God`s creations may come to an end. All things will eventually and absolutely leave you. The great love you have for the creation will always be temporary. You have been destined for heartbreak."

“If you depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it the birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with a full belly at dusk.” [Tirmidhi]

"The fastest way to heal a broken heart is to find someone better to love, and love more. Know that sometimes heartbreak happens just to push you to God." - Yasmin Mogahed

"Call on your Lord when your heart is brittle, that is a time when it’s in pieces and the Light of Allah can fill the gaps. That is why Allāh is with the brokenhearted." - Hamza Yusuf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 10:36 AM
The one…

This is for the one who cries themselves to sleep,

This is for the one who has wounds too harsh and deep,

This is for the one with a broken, bleeding heart,

This is for the one who has begun to fall apart,

This is for the one who hurts and doesn’t show at all,

This is something for you, I hope you hear my call…

I recognize the sensation of bottomless pain,

I understand the difficulty of trying to remain sane,

I don’t know your situation, but am familiar with your cry,

I realize how much you want to be alone and just die.

I know the solution isn’t death, but relief is all you need,

I know you’ve begged to God all night, you cry and you plead -

Nobody understands you no matter how much you try,

Your heart’s been dragged around till it’s become dry,

No matter what you do, nothing helps the pain,

Every day is cloudy, every sun looks dark like rain…

Do not lose hope my friend, do not lose hope my dear,

When your world feels cold and lonely, the warmth of Allah is near.

There’s much virtue in patience when combined with hope,

Never lose your trust in God, hold firmly on His rope..

It may take time, but you will see that much good awaits,

If you trust Him he will open for you the garden gates.

I waited a long time in hope that what hurt me would flee,

But some situations are naseeb to a certain degree,

I didn’t know it then when my heart was aching mad,

My problems crushing over my head just made me more sad.

But looking back now I am so grateful for my pain,

Because what I went through is nothing compared to my gain.

I appreciate my problems for it moved me to a better place,

My time of darkness was actually light, not sadness or disgrace.

Alhamdulillah!

Source: allahaljalil

~ Sabr ~
03-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Shortest Love Story
She found Allaah and lived happily ever after - the end.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.