/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Angry young man?

kmjamal
03-17-2016, 05:36 AM
► PROPHET MUHAMMAD (ﷺ) said:

The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.

(SAHIH BUKHARI Vol #8, Hadith #6114)
(SAHIH MUSLIM Vol #6, Hadith #6641-6645)
(SUNAN ABU DAWUD Vol #5, Hadith #4779)
(AL ADAB AL MUFRAD Hadith #155)
(MUWATTA MALIK Hadith #1647)

When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down.

(SUNAN ABU DAWUD Vol #5, Hadith #4782)

There is no gulp that brings greater reward with Allah than a gulp of anger that a man swallows (suppresses), seeking thereby the Face of Allah.

(SUNAN IBN MAJAH Vol #5, Hadith #4189)

If one restrained his anger, Allah will keep His punishment away from him (on the Day of Resurrection).

(AS SILSILAH AS SAHEEHAH #2360)

Whoever suppresses his rage while he is able to unleash it, Allah will call him before the heads (leaders) of creation on the Day of Judgement, so that he can inform Him of which of the Hur he would like.

(SUNAN TIRMIDHI Vol #4, Hadith #2021)

►Narrated: Abu Hurairah

A man came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said:
"Teach me something that is not too much for me so that, perhaps, I may abide by it." He (ﷺ) said: "Do not get angry." He repeated that (the request) a number of times, each time he (ﷺ) replied: 'Do not get angry."

(SUNAN TIRMIDHI Vol #4, Hadith #2020)

www.AskIslamPedia.com
AIP - World's First Online Authentic Islamic Encylopedia in more than 50 Languages.

www.AskIslamPedia.com/IPlusTV
IPLUS TV - India's First Licensed 24/7 Islamic Satellite Channel.

www.Ahad.tv
AHAD TV - First Islamic Channel launched in New York, USA and in the world, catering in multi languages.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
03-17-2016, 12:51 PM
:salamext:

:raging::Emoji19:

Joking... :jz: for the reminder...

azc
03-17-2016, 06:42 PM
A good reminder. :jz: for sharing

Eric H
03-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you kmjamal; and thanks for sharing,

There is a saying about anger, you cannot think clearly with a clencehed fist. Sadly I have witnessed a number of angry lads punch windows, mostly the window wins, and the lads end up with damaged knuckles. Twice I have seen the fist win against the window, both times the lads were ripped open, and there is a lot of blood.

In the spitirt of praying to overcome anger

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-18-2016, 05:44 AM
Anger is fire and fire burns. So stay away from it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.