/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shia and the paper they use for prayer

new2010
03-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I notice, when I pray in the masjid of airports or any other masjid that is not particularly for a specific confession, that certain person they use a paper and put their forehead on it while in sujud. I think this guys have the Aqeedah of Shia. I am wondering why do they use this paper and are we allowed to pray behind them? When I see someone have such a paper I don't pray behind him, however I would like to know the Islamic ruling on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saleem Khan
03-20-2016, 08:23 PM
They use a rock to place their foreheads in sajda.

According to them salah cannot be performed on carpet.

It is not permitted to perform salah behind them.

new2010
03-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Some of them use paper/tissue, too. Think when they don't have a rock they can take paper as an alternative. Is it enough of evidence for us to know they are shia because of their way doing sujud?

Is there a ruling for them to not shake hands with Sunnis?

Saleem Khan
03-21-2016, 04:20 PM
There are certain shia sects that consider it prohibited to shake hands with sunnis.

According to them we are worse than jews and Christians.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
new2010
03-29-2016, 04:00 PM
la hawla wa la quwatta illah billah.

barak allahu feek for the answer.

azc
03-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Deceiving sunnis is a praiseworthy deed in their sect. Never trust them

Serinity
03-29-2016, 05:13 PM
If they just read the Quran, and read some hadiths, it'd easily destroy their falsehoods.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.