/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What logical proof is there that Islam is the true religion?

Mustafa16
03-21-2016, 06:51 PM
I am starting to have shaky imaan and I was just wondering...what are it's cures, and is any of this based in overthinking, or underthinking? and what proof is there that islam is true and not such religions as Christianity, Judaism, etc.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
The true religion is that which does not oppose science or the sound human mind.

The requirements for a true religion is:

1. It has to be from God.
2. It has to be strictly monotheistic.
3. Has to be in conformity with the human mind, for the mind is a creation of God, and thus it is impossible for God's religion to contradict God's creation.
4. It should NOT be contradictory,
5. The accounts should be authentic, no folklore.
http://en.islamkingdom.com/Know-abou...-True-Religion

Umar Ibn Farooq
03-30-2016, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I am starting to have shaky imaan and I was just wondering...what are it's cures, and is any of this based in overthinking, or underthinking? and what proof is there that islam is true and not such religions as Christianity, Judaism, etc.?
Were you the one who created this world or was it Allah? You're having the whispers of shaytan. Seek refuge in Allah and ward off your whisper. Fight your shaytan and ask Allah to remove such whispers.

~ Sabr ~
03-30-2016, 02:22 PM
:salamext:

Seek refuge in Allaah and recite 4 kul and blow on yourself.

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said: Men will continue to question one another till this is propounded: Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm my faith in Allah.
[Saheeh Muslim, Book #1, Hadith #242]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
03-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Brother, this is likely a result of overthinking certain aspects of the Deen and underthinking others. Make sincere dua to Allah to keep you steadfast in iman - we are humans, the strength of our faith may fluctuate but the important thing is to cling to that faith no matter what. Learn about Islam, attend the mosque, pray salah regularly. Life certainly tests our faith but remember that if we lose our faith when being tested we will always fail.

Educate yourself concerning Islam, the truth speaks for itself.

Serinity
03-30-2016, 09:38 PM
As salamu alaikum,

go to the neighbour and tell them to turn off the ventilator as it causes too much noise. If it continues, call the police or some other authority. This can't be legal. I mean, do you think having high blown up music (an example) in the middle of the night from 8 PM to 7 AM is every single day not going to attract negative attention and in the end get me out of the house via. Police?

Get the police or some other authority, there has to be someone with common sense to know that this should be dealt with accordingly. Sorry for sounding harsh, but for harsh neighhbours, there are harsh measures.

May Allah easen you the pain. Ameen. I recommend you to go to Jammat for 40 days, for peace of mind.
And Allah knows best.

Mustafa16
03-30-2016, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
As salamu alaikum,

go to the neighbour and tell them to turn off the ventilator as it causes too much noise. If it continues, call the police or some other authority. This can't be legal. I mean, do you think having high blown up music (an example) in the middle of the night from 8 PM to 7 AM is every single day not going to attract negative attention and in the end get me out of the house via. Police?

Get the police or some other authority, there has to be someone with common sense to know that this should be dealt with accordingly. Sorry for sounding harsh, but for harsh neighhbours, there are harsh measures.

May Allah easen you the pain. Ameen. I recommend you to go to Jammat for 40 days, for peace of mind.
And Allah knows best.
brother, what in the world are you talking about? you must be on the wrong thread

Zafran
03-30-2016, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
simple - do you believe that God has a Son - died for your sins - then Christianity is your calling

Do you believe that only specific tribe God talked to then the Jewish faith is your calling.

If you believe that God sent messages to all of humanity with revelation to worship One God with no partners - Then Islam is your calling.

Do you believe in millions of Gods then Hinduism to Greek Gods, Pagan religions are your calling.

saman
03-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Hi brother,I Wish u best hope this site will shed light in your heart
islam-guide /truereligion/A_Brief_Introduction_to_Islam im new member here and cant Copy a link just Try to google this
i hope i Did Not break any Forum rules Tho
allah bless you

Ineed Umar
05-31-2016, 06:50 AM
look at the outside of your right hand and inside of your left hand. Trace your fingers and see what shape they are making.

Also don't you thonk that religions apart
from islam have soo many superstit ions? Soo many Goliaths wyvern Flat earth and mobsters stuff which defy 'Logic' although one may say Islam has Djins and Yajojmajoj idk how to spell the latter but it is specifically mentioned that man cannot see them!

Pagan religions, please! Logic has defied them way too many times in fact there was a major Hindu doomsday prophecy which did not happen, it was related to moons and planets being in same elinments idk I just read about it. Besides What defines God and how it can be plural? God Ord in pagan religion means one who is lord of only one specific thing or feeling such as Apollo 'God' of "Truth" but a person can also be very truthful and never lie it may be more complex idk but to it is just this.

I am making a very bad comparison for this Allah forgive me, People buy apple products for its simplicity because it is beginner friendly easy to understand same is the factor of Islam although it comes with its own set of restrictions and difficulties it is most simple to follow and understand. Only one supreme entity who is responsible for the Big Bang, Creation of hydrogen which and made those atoms collide to form helium which resulted in our Sun due to which the gases to form earth got their energy from by will of Allah.

No offense to any religion followers and muslim scholars if there is anything wrong with my post feel free to ask me to change it.

Insignificant
05-31-2016, 08:38 AM
Salaamu aleykum!

For starters - Islam is not a religion. "Islam" is a verb (an action), and means peaceful and obedient submission. One who (actually) practises is called a Mu-islam or Muslim.

Deen (the description given by our Creator) means 'The Way'.

Since we received both of these words from our Creator, it means (loosely) the way to peacefully and obediently submit to our Creator.

Allahu alem, astagfirullah for any mistakes.

www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

ukmuslimah
05-31-2016, 01:38 PM
This is why I'm so bad and uninterested in da'wah these days, because I literally can't summon up enough energy to explain something that is so obvious! It's like trying to prove to someone that grass is green.

Islam is so obvious. It just makes sense. Everything in the universe has a role, a system. Cows have to be cows. The sun has to be the sun, and do its sun duties. The spiders have to be spiders. The clouds don't ever stop being clouds, and sheep don't ever stop being sheep. Can you imagine what would happen if any one creation other than ouselves stopped doing what it's supposed to do? So if every other creation is doing its duty and fulfiling its role, and everything else has a system. What is the correct system for human beings? There has to be a way of living for human beings, that is in harmony with everything else too.
From there it's just a process of elimination, and once you study all the main religions it's just clear that Islam is just perfection. It's not really a religion, because that puts it on par with the other false teachings. It's the ultimate system for the human genus, a code for human existence. When you read and study the Qu'ran, you're not just reading laws and prohibitions. You're reading the laws of the universe. I grow more and more in awe of this religion everyday, alhamdulilah.

I know I didn't really answer your question, but food for thought maybe.

Cpt.America
05-31-2016, 02:17 PM
May Allah guide you and keep you steadfast on the deen and bless you with the highest of Jannat for the struggles you face in this dunya.
It is sad that you are having these doubts from the Shaytaan, but hang in there bruv

Keep up your salaat no matter what your condition and ask from Allah.

And read the Quran's tafsir and the Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS to find guidance from Allah and inspiration from our Prophets.

Ramadan is around the corner InshaaAllah, and the Shaytaan will be locked up,

So he's understandably upping his game to mislead us as much as he can right before.

Hang in there InshaaAllah.

Here are a few links that come to mind:

https://www.islam-guide.com/contents-wide.htm

And

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCmP8FzbX94

And

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY

greenhill
05-31-2016, 02:46 PM
Personally, I don't know about cures. I have heard many. Some are cited in the above posts.

Because these things are of the unseen, how it works is not known to us. I only know that we should strive and not expect, because it is our choices are the ones that matters. We have to choose 'the' way.

In most cases, it's the liberal western lifestyle that entices people away from the deen.

Ask yourself how much of that is true?

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.