/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I will never understand most muslims....

Helikido
03-26-2016, 06:29 AM
I'm a Muslim myself, but I will never understand till this day why most muslims choose either the sunna or shia to follow.

1. God has sworn that his words will forever be proctected, and that no alternation to his words (the quran) will succeed for all eternity.
2. The sunna and shia are just some interpretation and/or records of history. They are not God's direct words, and they are merely recordings of Islam's history during the time of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and a short while after.
3. This means that these recordings are NOT protected by God and that man can ALTER them throughout time ad history. Just as what happened to the Bible and the many alternations it has went through.

So why? Why would you choose to believe in the Sunna and Shia when there is a huge chance that they have been alterted to cause muslims to fight and kill each other (just open your eyes and look around you for once).

In my opinion, God is perfect. He is the creator of everything you see and what you are. Surely, God's chosen book will suffice with NO HELP from man. I don't think I need to believe in the Sunna or Shia to go to heaven, because the Quran is already the perfect book and is the words of God. I refuse to allow anyone's interpretations or historical records to get inbetween God's words and I. Absolutely do.

Islam has become like Christianity, with many different versions spinning of the same exact book. Shia, Druz, and Sunni. Seriously, there is no need for our religion to be so divided. It's as if man is trying so hard to alter the teachings of the quran, since it cannot alter tha words.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-26-2016, 02:08 PM
The Quran is very generalised in approach.

The Sunni and Shia divisions are very specific.. The more you learn the narrower the path becomes.

Should it be that way?

...if you ever want to hide the truth, write a few paragraphs around it..

But the book is still protected.

...Christianity yes..

Helikido
03-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Here is what I don't understand then, WHY DO PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER over the sunna and shia. Have we become this basic, to the point where we are separating ourselves from each other because of the interpretation we choose? It's foolish! And when people around me and parents say the sunna or shia is the only way to go or you will go to hell, I just think to myself about the corruption that Islam and its teachings is facing.

If God has generalized the Quran, then so be it. Theres a reason to that, and god may want to test us this way. There is no need to force the shia or sunna on people and kids. The most important thing is that the kids learn the Quran, how to read it, and then interprit it. When parents teach their kids from the sunna or shia directly, by passing the Quran, Islam is going to face the way of Christianity. That is ofcourse, a corruption in the teachings. It's as if someone has figured a way to seperate all muslims and corrupt them, even if God has sworn to protect his words and book.

greenhill
03-27-2016, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, I share your concerns. I have those thoughts too. I have realised and it is an obvious one, we are asked about our own actions. Our own decisions. Our own intentions. Everything is about us and no one else. Somehow we can forget and get on a 'bandwagon' because others are doing so.. we get caught up..

Perhaps we could be forgiven if those errors became an experience to learn and better ourselves.

Unfortunately, I believe it is the Divine Plan to create all the confusion to test mankind and make seeking the truth be a lifelong journey. There is no way you can know everything, even if all human knowledge could be compiled in books.

The worst part is my recent realisation that over the course of discussions here on this forum and discussions with other people, that when Nabi Ibrahim (pbuh) asked that all prophet comes from his seed, he was granted that wish. What was the significance of that?

That nation were supposed to have been the priestly nation. That when Rasulullah arrived, had they kept to the path, there would be no 'ghoiril marghDubi'Alaihiim walaDDoliin' and the entire system that was prepared in accordance to the teachings would not be the riba' centered financial system, and a godless law practice that protects the wealthy and oppresses the weak. . .not to mention the education and media in this day and age....

So, from the time Adam (pbuh) was created, Syaitan made a vow to lead mankind astray. He is doing fanastic job. It appears you are right, but over the span of time, it is part of the Plan, it seems to be happening like the Plan, what the prophet (saw) said is coming to pass, human acts or not. He mentioned barefoot shepards building sky scrapers..

How do we fight what is already decreed by Allah swt? Except to realise that we are being tested. If not, the same nation of priests would have introduced to the world a system that is non riba' and fair trade. Laws will be of the syariah and we don't have to elaborate on education.

There was so much they could have done to raise the integration of human race, but instead, they put in place a system that turn itself away from worshipping god.

If you read about our holy prophet (pbuh) you will notice that even back then they already tried to cause a divide. They have continued to do so. It will never stop.

Hence the problem we have...

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
03-27-2016, 06:20 PM
How do you fight what has already been decreed?

...avoid transgression.

Al-imran 103

Or hate the action rather than the person.. For as long as you can.

Maybe what you see in me I do not see in you.. And the opposite also.

Whatever you work towards.

Rocky v it ain't.... Ahem I meant rocky iv

http://i.imgur.com/iPr73TK.gifv

saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 11:21 PM
MIA your as confused as usual

saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Following the Sunnah of Rasulullah salallahu عليه السلام‎ is mandatory,

Allah tala commands us to obey him and the messenger salallahu عليه السلام‎

saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Hate the Sin and Not the sinner mentality is from the Christians,

Even their Bible doesn't agree with it.

Zafran
03-28-2016, 02:02 AM
salaam

Sunni and shia are not just random sect slogans - Its way of looking at history (specifically the companions of the prophet and the early fitnas) - Theology and politics (who should be allowed to lead politically and religiously).

Personally I believe that this forum and most Muslims find the shia position unreasonable - Its one of the reasons why I believe sunni is still important position that still needs to be held. Of course using violence and making lies about the other group and purposefully oppressing them is just stupid - but disagreeing with them and making sure there position is religiously and intellectual challenged should still stand.

Helikido
04-19-2016, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saif-uddin
Following the Sunnah of Rasulullah salallahu عليه السلام‎ is mandatory,

Allah tala commands us to obey him and the messenger salallahu عليه السلام‎
Show me where it mentions to follow the sunna in the quran. If you cannot, then what you say is vague and false. I do not follow what is written by man (the sunnah, shiah, etc). I follow what is said by god, and strictly him. I will follow the teachings of the prophet (pbu) that are present in the quran. PERIOD. Else I would be apart of a seperated Islamic generation, that only knows how to kill itself.
format_quote Originally Posted by saif-uddin
Hate the Sin and Not the sinner mentality is from the Christians,

Even their Bible doesn't agree with it.
Not hating on anyone. I'm saying that it is illogical and foolish to kill someone because their interpretation is different than yours, and then you try to force it on them.

Helikido
04-19-2016, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

Sunni and shia are not just random sect slogans - Its way of looking at history (specifically the companions of the prophet and the early fitnas) - Theology and politics (who should be allowed to lead politically and religiously).

Personally I believe that this forum and most Muslims find the shia position unreasonable - Its one of the reasons why I believe sunni is still important position that still needs to be held. Of course using violence and making lies about the other group and purposefully oppressing them is just stupid - but disagreeing with them and making sure there position is religiously and intellectual challenged should still stand.
I think having a universal stand and forcing people to believe it is wrong.

Zafran
04-19-2016, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Helikido
I think having a universal stand and forcing people to believe it is wrong.
???? did you read the post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.