/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievers and their destiny

Sm412
03-27-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi all. New Muslim here with a question.

So I'm from the United States. I don't know any Muslims aside from the people at my Mosque. That means that everyone whom I know and love (outside of the mosque) are unbelievers. Their faith and religions vary, but it's mostly Christianity and Agnosticism, with some Atheism sprinkled here and there. Judaism on my Mom's side of the family. My parents, for example, acknowledge a singular creative intelligence, but do not belong to any religion.

The Quran speaks repeatedly about disbelievers and their fate. Am I to believe that everyone that I know and love will burn eternally?

Not a pleasant thought. I recognize that the matter of judgement is left to Allah alone, but I'm concerned nevertheless.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
03-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Salam brother. Welcome to Islam. Allah will judge people with what they have. If you have heard Islam then He will judge you with this. If you have not heard Islam but heard Christianity or Judaism or what ever faith you have heard you will be judged with this. If a man living in a remote island alone realize that there is a Creator behind this He will be judged with that.

Muslim Woman
03-27-2016, 04:00 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam .

This question has been answered many times . Pl. browse the forum . Thanks for joining us .

strivingobserver98
03-27-2016, 04:53 PM

Please have a watch of this video :).

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...dela-hell.html

We should try our best giving Dawah to our family and community with sincerity. Pray that Allah :swt: guides them to the straight path.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
03-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Asalamualykum and congratulations on finding the truth.

May Allah swt continue to bless your life and spread HIS message Ameen.

May Allah swt bless your family with the truth Ameen.

Am not knowledgeable in this area but i thought you may benefit from this website http://www.kalamullah.com/new-muslims.html

You can read articles, watch videos and download many interesting e-books.

:welcome: & may you benefit from this forum Ameen.

Sm412
03-29-2016, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan

Please have a watch of this video :).

We should try our best giving Dawah to our family and community with sincerity. Pray that Allah :swt: guides them to the straight path.
Thank you! That video answered all my questions. I will rely upon Allah and trust His judgement.

Sm412
03-29-2016, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum and congratulations on finding the truth.

May Allah swt continue to bless your life and spread HIS message Ameen.

May Allah swt bless your family with the truth Ameen.

Am not knowledgeable in this area but i thought you may benefit from this website

You can read articles, watch videos and download many interesting e-books.

:welcome: & may you benefit from this forum Ameen.
Wa Alaikum Salam :) thank you for this resource. Unfortunately there are a lot of anti-Islam sites on the web. It's good to know where I can go to find truth.

eesa the kiwi
03-29-2016, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sm412
Wa Alaikum Salam :) thank you for this resource. Unfortunately there are a lot of anti-Islam sites on the web. It's good to know where I can go to find truth.
Have a look at www.islamreligion.com

s.ali123
05-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Thank you! That video answered all my questions. I will rely upon Allah and trust His judgement.
Yes brother! In the end only God knows what a person has gone through his life. From Quranic Perspective everyone will be judged and asked according to what opportunity he had and how did he used it. So for someone living in jungle, may be even just the fact that he recognized that there is only one God will suffice him on the day of Judgement.

Secondly brother, remember that as muslim it is our duty to beautify our character. The thought that you are concerned about the people around you is very good thing. You should be like that and feel their pain, but in the end the choice is their's to make. You should always behave and act kindly with them. Allah does not show mercy to one who does not show mercy to the people. Your character and conduct should attract the people around you to this beautiful religion :) This is how originally Islam spread. Through the marvellous character of the companions and earlier generation.
If you have time, I would recommend you to read the book, "Purification of the hearts" by Shaikh Hamza Yousuf. It is an amazing book on curing the diseases of our character.
Also recently I read book, " In the footsteps of the Prophet" by Dr. Tariq Ramadan. See how amazingly the Prophet dealt with the people and how marvellous his character was.
In the end if we all are really concerened about the people around us, we should educate ourselves, and call them towards goodness with our character and conduct. Nothing speaks louder than action :)
Jazakallaho Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.