/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Happy Muslim Husband & Wife thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 12:17 AM
:sl:
Post anything related to marriage, Muslim couples, quotes and reminders :wub:.

“Among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility with them and He put love and mercy between your (hearts) : verily in that are signs for those who reflect.” [30:21]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 12:26 AM
The love of Rasullullah ﷺ and Ayesha RA.
May Allaah grant us such spouses in this life and unite us with them in Jannah. Aameen.

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Husband covers his wife with his scarf in a restaurant :ma:.

The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said ‘A Dayooth will not enter Jannah.’ The Sahabah asked, ‘Who is a Dayooth?’ Rasullullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam wasallam said, ‘A man who does not care who visits his wife (i.e. men).’

And on the issue of Ghayrah, Ibn al-Qayyim, rahimahullaah, said,

“And the Dayyouth (the man with no jealousy over the women in his family) is the most vile of Allah’s creation, and Jannah is forbidden for him, (because of his lack of Ghayrah – jealousy).

The foundation of the Religion is Ghayrah, and the one without Ghayrah is one without Religion, for Ghayrah protects the heart and enlivens the limbs, and shields one from evil and lewdness, and lack of Ghayrah kills the heart so that the limbs die, so that there remains not even shielding from [the minor things].

And the example of Ghayrah in the heart is the example of the strength that shields one from sickness and fights it off, so if the strength leaves, he will be faced with the sickness, and will not find any thing to protect himself from it, so it will establish itself [within him] and destroy him .”

Ad-Daa’ Wad-Dawaa’, p.77

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 12:40 AM
What does Islam say about wives and husbands?

Marriage is based on mutual love and respect. The Islamic marriage is a sacred contract between a willing woman and willing man. There can be no coercion, and each party is free to include its own terms. The bride keeps her family name and her marriage gift from the groom. A Muslim marriage is completed with public festivities reflecting culture and customs.

Husbands and wives are protectors of each other. They are equal partners and best friends, remaining faithful to one another.

The husband provides, maintains, protects and is responsible for the family. He fulfills his duties with consultation and kindness. While the wife is not required to share her wealth and earnings, she may help her husband. Both spouses work together in the home - cooking and cleaning - and in raising good children.

If couples are unable to live with one another peacefully, amicable divorce is permitted as a last resort. Mothers are given priority in the custody of children.

Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: "Treat women well and be kind to them; they are your partners and committed helpers."

Source

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 08:56 PM
"...Good women are for good men, and good men for good women.." (24:26)

There are some women that Allah has made more delicate than rose petals. More fragile than crystal. More loving and caring than a man could ever fathom. The man neglects her, flirts with other women, and takes all of her gestures for granted.

Brothers, if Allah has blessed you with such a woman then please cherish her. Be gentle with her. Love her with all of your heart. Don't be the cause of her becoming emotionally scarred, self loathing, and pessimistic of ever finding true love.

There are some guys who are extra sensitive, extra loving, and extra caring. They are 1 in a 100. They would give everything up for their girl. The girl in return bosses them around, gets everything she wants, and leaves him heart broken. These men may not get into another healthy relationship ever again. If they do the demons inside may haunt them forever.

Sisters, if you're blessed with such a guy, treat him right. Show him the respect and recognition you know he needs. Don't be the cause of him being filled with rage and becoming skeptical of all women.

Men and women are meant to prosper together. Understand each other, and have meaningful halal relationships. Love each other with all their might.. It's become very common and tiring to see men and women constantly heart broken...appreciate the blessings Allah has bestowed upon you brothers and sisters, don't lose the moon in your life by counting the stars.

May the controller of all hearts mend yours and mine. Ameen.

Source

noraina
03-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Ma'sha'Allah, what a beautiful religion Islam is. May all of the sisters and brothers who are unmarried find a righteous, loving spouse.

noraina
03-28-2016, 09:20 PM

noraina
03-29-2016, 09:00 AM

strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Islamic Marriage Quotes

“The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her.” - Yasir Qadhi

“A perfect marriage is not between two perfect people, but between two imperfect people who learn when to overlook imperfection.” - Yasir Qadhi

“All too often people concentrate on finding the right spouse, little realizing that half of any marriage is being the right spouse.” - Yasir Qadhi

“Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage and end with both entering paradise together.” - Abdulbary Yahya

“When talking about marriage, Allah says your spouses are garments for you. A garment may or may not fit perfectly—but either way, it covers imperfections, protects, and beautifies.” - Yasmin Mogahed

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” - Waleed Basyouni

strivingobserver98
03-30-2016, 01:29 PM
“I love you.”

Saying those words sincerely in the beginning of a marriage is easy. It is new and exciting. You are with your newly-wedded spouse and you are happy.

Give it a few years.

After all the bad habits pop up and after all the fights break out, it is not as easy to say those words anymore.
But that is when those words matter most.

If you can still say those words, after all those years being together, then you have truly learned what is true love and how to love.

Happy old couples don’t stay together because they don’t fight.

Happy old couples don’t stay together because their physical beauty last. Happy old couples don’t stay together because they’re both angels.

Happy old couples stay together because despite what they know about each other and despite all the good, the bad, and the ugly that they have witnessed in each other, they still say, “I love you.”

And they mean it.

- Aiman Azlan

strivingobserver98
03-31-2016, 07:54 PM
Successful marriage depends upon team work!

strivingobserver98
04-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Rules for a Happy Marriage.

:)

strivingobserver98
04-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Ameen.

Mashura
04-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Women Discover Secret to a Happy Married Life
Via Islam Web. net

If you were to ask a girl who has not yet been married about the secrets of a happy marriage, she would consider it a strange question, because she is not married or because she might give a romantic dreamy answer that embodies her dreams, ideals and needs rather than reality.

Hence, if we want to discover these secrets, we should ask married women who have real experience, because the answers of such women will be more credible, practical, and realistic. Their answers would be guiding signs on the way of those who have not yet married, and useful advice to wives who have not discovered these secrets and still need to reconsider their marital relationship.

Compliment Your Husband

Randa Ahmad, who has been married for 17 years, advises every bride-to-be saying,
- To lead a happy, stable married life, you have to love your husband and understand his nature. Understanding the nature of your husband enables you to please him. Of course, this will not happen overnight; the longer you live with him, the more you will understand him.
- It is very important to be humble with him and to pay him a compliment every now and then. By doing this, you will make him happy and lead a happy, stable life with him.

Your Husband’s Weaknesses

Saamiyah Ahmad, a housewife who has been married for 25 years, says to every girl and wife,
- Know the weaknesses of your life partner; care for him, be thoughtful, and make him feel comfortable.
- If your husband likes food, master the art of cooking to make the most delicious dishes. If he loves his family, be kinder to them than he is.

Madeenah Raashid, a housewife who has been married for 57 years, offers the fruit of her long experience, saying:
- Cherish your husband in hard times as well as in the good ones. Respect whatever he says and maintain good relations with his family, especially his mother, and you will win him easily.

Say, “I love you”

Muneerah Abdul-Hameed, a working wife who has been married for 30 years, says,
- Dialogue, mutual understanding, love, and confidence. A husband can have his wife at his disposal just if he says to her “I love you”. This simple phrase will make her give you all her love, tenderness and care.

Umm Yoosuf is a housewife who has been married for 20 years. She says,
- First, you have to know that the marriage is not just a honeymoon. Marriage is a heavy responsibility that a woman has to be well-prepared for. An intelligent woman understands the nature of her husband and acts according to that nature, along with sharing his ambitions and hobbies. However, this should be within the proper limits without intruding upon your husband.

Adherence to Islam

Ameenah At-Turki, an Indonesian woman who has been married for 15 years, says,
A wife has to know her duties towards her husband as defined by the teachings of Islam and the guidance of the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ). She has to always remember the saying of the Messenger of Allah, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ): “If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Widaad Al-Qaseer has been married for 15 years. She says,
My mother used to tell me not to compare in order not to despair. I say the same thing to all girls: if you want to lead a happy life with your husband, you have to be content with what Allah The Almighty has granted you. If you do this, you will realize how you are truly blessed by Allah The Almighty. Otherwise, you will never be happy no matter how hard your husband may try to please you.

Ask Your Husband

Nawaal Muhammad, a Saudi housewife who has been married for 17 years, says,
Obedience is the key to a man’s heart, and then truthfulness with him, as it generates confidence between you and him. Certainly, confidence is the cornerstone of a happy marriage. Take care of your beauty and ask your husband, from time to time, about what he wants from you and what you should do to please him. In this way, you will find out what makes him happy and what makes him unhappy.

Jameelah Muhammad Ali is a housewife who has been married for 20 years. She advises all young women, saying,
Men are all alike. All they need is delicious food, a clean, quiet house, and an obedient wife who takes care of her husband and of her beauty. This is all you have to do in order to live happily with your husband. Also, do not forget that you have to bear with him when he is angry and to support him if the going gets tough.

Your In-Laws

‘Aaydah Hanafi has been married for 37years and this is what she has to say,
Save your husband’s money, never disclose his secrets, not even to the closest people to you, and treat his mother just like you treat yours.

‘Aaydah’s daughter, Naahid Muhammad, a teacher who has been married for 13years, agrees with her mother. She says,
A wife has to create a good image of her husband in the eyes of her family. Never verbally abuse your husband. Deal with him calmly and politely. With regard to times when there are severe disagreements, a wife has to be clever enough to win her husband’s love and respect.

Aay Noor is an Algerian housewife. She has been married for 30 years. She is shedding light on being a good example and advises the family rather than the wife-to-be or the husband-to-be. She says,
My advice to all mothers is to teach their daughters how to win the love of their husbands. Teach your daughter how to take you as an example through the way you deal with her father and vice versa. Never interfere with your children’s life after they are married. You should let them lead their own life and learn from their own experience.

Naadyah Abdulmajeed, who has been married for 18 years, advises all wives, saying,
Never belittle your husband, respect his wishes and allow him to act freely. It is wrong to try to discuss something with your husband when he is angry, or to tell him about the problems of the house and the children immediately after he returns from work. You have to choose the proper time for everything. Make him respect you, maintain your dignity with him and do not let him see your tears, except rarely, so that they would not lose their effect on him.

Graduation Certificate in the Kitchen

The famous American journalist, Norma Vincent Peale, Editor in Chief of Guideposts Magazine, who is a wife with three children and seven grandchildren, says that a woman who wants to be happily married has to realize that marriage is the law of life. She adds that with this spirit, a wife will succeed in her attempts to adapt according to her husband’s needs. All that concerns husbands is to see a clean, tidy house, a table full of the food they like, clean clothes whenever they want and some personal things such as the morning newspaper. She says that a skilful wife is the one who takes care of these needs so as to keep her husband’s smile. She says that some husbands like to see their wives in their full adornment and femininity, while others prefer moderate adornment. She adds that the role of the clever wife is to do what her husband expects of her.

Peale maintains that a wife has to make her family the first priority in her life and to sacrifice any position or job for the sake of her husband and children. She says that she once visited a friend and saw her university certificate hung in the kitchen. When she asked her why she did this, her friend replied that the kitchen was the best place for a bachelor’s degree because it is the place where she can make use of what she has learned to master performing her duties as an ideal mother and wife.

strivingobserver98
04-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Marry someone who is deeply interested in the Deen, because that is who your children will follow.”

— Mufti Menk.

lonewolf007
04-03-2016, 07:01 PM
What a beautiful thread really sweet :)

strivingobserver98
04-04-2016, 06:22 PM

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: To put a Morsel (a small piece) of Food into your Wife's mouth is Charity.

[Reference: Sahih Al-Bukhari]

strivingobserver98
04-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Beautiful :ma:.

noraina
04-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Ma'sha'Allah, marriage in Islam is a beautiful thing, two people who love one another so much they wish to help each other in the deen so they can be in Jannah together....no wonder it is half your faith. I just can't explain how sweet I find this.

This is one of my favourite threads here :)

Khalid Saifullah
04-05-2016, 07:48 PM

'Abd-al Latif
04-05-2016, 08:20 PM
For the married brothers

strivingobserver98
04-06-2016, 04:07 PM

strivingobserver98
04-06-2016, 11:28 PM
[emoji4]

Ridwaan Ravat
04-07-2016, 02:06 AM
The love Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) had for Ummul Mumineen Hazrat Aaishah bint Abi Bakr (رضي الله عنه).

Hazrat Amr bin Al-As (رضي الله عنه) narrates: I came to Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) and said, “Who is the most
beloved person to you?” He said, “Aisha.” I asked, “Among the men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Who then?” He said, “Then Umar bin Al-Khattab.” He then named other men [Bukhari].

“Rasoolullah (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ)'s wives were in two groups. One group with Hazrat Aaishah (رضي الله عنها), Hazrat Hafsah (رضي الله عنها) and Hazrat Saudah (رضي الله عنها) and the other with Hazrat Umme-Salmah (رضي الله عنها) and the rest of them (رضي الله عنهن).

All the Muslims knew how much Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) loves Aaishah (رضي الله عنها). So if anyone wanted to send a gift for Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ), he would delay it until it was the day for Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) to be with Hazrat Aaishah (رضي الله عنها). Hazrat Umme-Salmah (رضي الله عنها)'s group came to her and asked her to talk to Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) to tell the Muslims that they do not have to wait for the day Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) would be with Hazrat Aaishah (رضي الله عنها). So she spoke to Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) about the issue and He (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) replied,

“Don’t hurt (talk to) me regarding Aaishah. The revelation does not come to me when I am with any of my wives except Aaishah.”

Hazrat Umme-Salmah (رضي الله عنها) said,

“I repent to Allah from giving you grief.”

The wives of Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) then came to Hazrat Fatimah (رضي الله عنها) to ask her to talk to Nabi (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) and he (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) said to her,

“O my beloved daughter! Do you not love the woman I love?”

She (Fatimah (رضي الله عنها)) replied,

“Indeed.”… (Bukhari)

strivingobserver98
04-14-2016, 03:23 PM
True.

"Husband and wife should discuss and communicate with wisdom with each other to convey what they like and dislike of each other to do or not to do.

DO NOT give commands or instructions like he/she is your servant......"

strivingobserver98
04-14-2016, 04:12 PM
When Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal's wife passed away he said "Wallahi i lived with her for 40 years and we didnt argue once."

He was asked how?

He said "Whenever she gets upset and tries to argue, I stay quiet. And whenever im upset and try to argue, she stays quiet."

May Allah grant us the ability to be such spouses. Ameen.

noraina
04-14-2016, 05:36 PM

strivingobserver98
04-15-2016, 04:49 AM
"He's praying for her. She's praying for him. Little do they know, Allah sealed their fate with each other before they were born"

noraina
04-15-2016, 11:50 AM

strivingobserver98
04-15-2016, 12:49 PM
:wub:

Ali ibn Abi Talib and Fatima Az-Zahra

Love Ali and Fatimah amazingly beautiful, maintained confidentiality in attitude, expression, and said, until God brought them together in a marriage. It is said that it was so secret, only demons do not know anything about the love between them. Subhan Allah.

Fatimah Ali bowled in a long time, due to politeness, worship, work dexterity, and paras beloved daughter of the Prophet. it. He never tertohok twice when Abu Bakr and Umar ibn Khattab apply Fatimah while he was not ready to do so. But patience sweet fruit, cover both the friends who no doubt was rejected kesholehannya the Prophet. Ali finally ventured. And it turns out that only a proposal to Fatimah armor capital received.

On the other hand, appeared to have harbored Fatimah Ali's love for a long time. In a story is told that one day after the second marriage, Fatimah said to Ali: "I'm sorry, because before marrying you. I never once felt in love with a boy and I want to marry him ". Ali was asked why he still wanted to marry him, and if Fatimah regret marry him. Smiling Fatima replied, "That person is you"

Abdurrahman ibn Abu Bakr

Abdurrahman ibn Abu Bakr Siddiq and his wife, Atika, very loving one another so that Abu Bakr was worried and finally asked Abdurrahman divorce his wife for fear of love they both neglect of jihad and worship. Abdurrahman was to obey his father, despite his love for his wife so great.

But of course, Abdurrahman could never forget her. For days he was late in grief even though he had tried my best to toughen up. Abdurrahman feeling it gave birth to a beautiful love poem of all time:

By Allah, it is not I forget you
Although the sun was rising rising
And it is not biodegradable tear the pigeon
Except share heart
Never I found people like me
Divorced people like him
And not people like him because of his sin dithalaq
He berakhlaq noble, religious, and bernabikan Muhammad
High virtuous character, is shy and smooth-spoken

Finally the father heart melted. They were allowed to refer back.

Umm Sulaym and Abu Talha

Umm Sulaym was the widow of Malik ibn Nadir. Abu Talha who harbored a sense of love and admiration finally decided to marry Umm Sulaym without much consideration. But unexpectedly, the answer Umm Sulaym make his tongue be silenced and her disappointment was so oppressive, though Umm Sulaym said with courtesy and respect,

"Actually, I do not deserve reject people who like you, O Abu Talha. Just a pity you are a heathen and I am a Muslim. So it is not appropriate for me to marry you. Try to guess what I desire?"

"You want the dinar and enjoyment," said Abu Talha.

"The least I do not want the dinar and enjoyment. All I want is you immediately converted to Islam," said Umm Sualim said.

"But I do not know who is going to be my mentor?" asked Abu Talha.

"Of course pembimbingmu is Rasululah own," said Umm Sulaym.

So Abu Talha was rushed went to see the Prophet. which at that time was sitting with his companions. Saw the arrival of Abu Talha, the Prophet. exclaimed, "Abu Talha came to you, and the light of Islam appear in both eyes."

Umm Sulaym sincerity really feels touching the recesses of the heart of Abu Talha. Umm Sulaym would only want to marry with his Islam without the slightest tegiur by pleasure that he promised. Where women could be more fit to be a wife and mother custody of her children in addition to Umm Sulaym? Until unnoticed in the presence of the Prophet. Abu Talha wet oral repeat the phrase, "I follow your teachings, Messenger of Allah. I testify that there is no god but Allah has the right diibadahi and I testify that Muhammad is His messenger."

Marry Umm Sulaym with Abu Talha, while her husband's dowry is Islamic. Until -a Thabit narrated from Anas hadits- narrators, "Altogether I have never heard of a woman whose dowry nobler than Umm Sulaym, namely Islamic her husband." Furthermore, they live a life of domestic peace and prosperity in a light shade of Islam.

Umar bin Abdul Aziz

Umar bin Abdul Aziz, the Umayyad caliph famous, once fell in love with a girl, but his wife, Fatimah bint Abdul Malik never allow him to marry again. One moment narrated that Umar experiencing pain due to exhaustion in regulating the affairs of government. Fatima came to bring surprises to entertain her husband. He presented a girl who has long loved Umar, so did the girl loves Umar. But instead Umar said: "No! It should not happen. I really did not change myself if I go back to the world such feelings,"

Umar win the love of others, because there is love on top of love. Eventually he married the girl with another youth. No love die here. Because before leaving home Umar, the girl asked, "Umar, once you've loved me. But where do love it now?" Umar quiver of emotion, but he later said, "Love is still there, even now it feels deeper!"

Source

strivingobserver98
04-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Keep it simple :).

The Walima of Rasulallah :saws: & Khadijah RA

Read another story here: http://www.islamicboard.com/family-s...ple-nikah.html

noraina
04-16-2016, 03:27 PM
And this was before his (pbuh) prophethood as well subhanAllah, ma'sha'Allah :)

strivingobserver98
04-16-2016, 04:39 PM

noraina
04-16-2016, 05:34 PM

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 11:56 AM
:ia:.

noraina
04-17-2016, 03:13 PM

noraina
04-17-2016, 04:13 PM
:Emoji49:

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 04:33 PM
[emoji4]

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 08:29 PM
:).

IrfanUllahKhan
04-17-2016, 11:36 PM
As this thread is about the beautiful relationship of husband and wife in Islam, here's a link to my recent article written on this exact topic:

Husband and Wife Relationship in Islam

Hope you enjoy. :)

strivingobserver98
04-18-2016, 04:26 AM
Hafiz & Hafiza :wub:

strivingobserver98
04-18-2016, 01:55 PM

“Marriage is so much more than love and romance. It HAS to be.

A couple struggles together to cope when there is a miscarriage, and the loss of love, dreams, and excitement they had for that child.

A couple struggles together when the bank account is low, hospital bills from a sick child are stacking up, and more work or a higher salary is hard to come by.

A couple struggles together when one of their parents becomes ill, and after years of care, finally returns to our Lord.

A couple struggles together through the tantrums of the toddler years, and the storms of trying to keep a close hold on their kids in the teens and young adult years.

A couple struggles together when facing the loss of their home, or car, or job and how to recreate stability at a time when there seems to be none.

A couple struggles together when one spouse’s iman is low, and their faith is teetering on the edge, while the other strives hard to keep them both at a safe distance away from that same sharp edge and dramatic fall.

Marriage is not just about love and romance. It’s also about fulfilling this ayah:“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find *tranquillity* in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” Quran 30:21

Love and romance are what surrounds the marriage to make ease in hard times, laughter in the midst of stress, passion at the most ironic times.

But it’s depth, the meaning of love, and even romance, should be given so much more depth and value. Hollywood romance doesn’t even come close to this kind of beauty.

Love is worth the struggle, and the struggle is beautiful.”

Source: FB page Real Love starts after Nikah

noraina
04-18-2016, 02:13 PM

noraina
04-18-2016, 02:20 PM

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 09:28 PM

strivingobserver98
04-18-2016, 10:11 PM
The true love.

lonewolf007
04-18-2016, 10:39 PM
Masha'Allah it's a beautiful thread, you hear so many negative stuff about marriage usually so this is a nice change :)

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 04:02 AM
Beautiful how Allah :swt: brings two hearts together :statisfie.

noraina
04-19-2016, 09:07 AM

noraina
04-19-2016, 09:35 AM

Kiro
04-19-2016, 11:39 AM
a happy bunny thread

Kiro
04-19-2016, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
[emoji4]

I don't get the story @farhan

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 10:04 PM
The Prophet :saws: has Stated, "Allah is pleased when a husband plays with his wife, due to this he fixes thawaab (good reward) for them or he establishes halal rizq (lawful sustenance) for them." (Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haithami)

I hope I don't come Home one day to this :O.

The challenge is on! ;)

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 10:41 PM
Love is when...

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 11:31 AM
A Touching Story For Married People

My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature, ‘n I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders. Three years of courtship ‘n now, two years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it.

The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restles…sness. I am a sentimental woman ‘n extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship ‘n my feelings, I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy. My husband, is my complete opposite, his lack of sensitivity, ‘n the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about love. One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a divorce.

“Why?” he asked, shocked. “I am tired, there are no reasons for everything in the world!” I answered. He kept silent the whole night, seems to be in deep thought with a lighted cigarette at all times.

My feeling of disappointment only increased, here was a man who can’t even express his predicament, what else can I hope from him? ‘n finally he asked me:” What can I do to change your mind?” Somebody said it right, it’s hard to change a person’s personality, ‘n I guess, I have started losing faith in him.

Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered : “Here is the question, if you can answer ‘n convince my heart, I will change my mind, Let’s say, I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff, ‘n we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death, will you do it for me?” He said :” I will give you your answer tomorrow….” My hopes just sank by listening to his response.

I woke up the next morning to find him gone, ‘n saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting, underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near the front door, that goes….

My dear, “I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to explain the reasons further..” This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading. “When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, ‘n you cry in front of the screen, I have to save my fingers so that I can help to restore the programs.

You always leave the house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you. You love traveling but always lose your way in a new city, I have to save my eyes to show you the way.

You always have the cramps whenever your “good friend” approaches every month, I have to save my palms so that I can calm the cramps in your tummy. You like to stay indoors, ‘n I worry that you will be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes ‘n stories to cure your boredom.

You always stare at the computer, ‘n that will do nothing good for your eyes, I have to save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help to clip your nails,’n help to remove those annoying white hairs. So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the sunshine ‘n the beautiful sand… ‘n tell you the colour of flowers, just like the color of the glow on your young face…

Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do… I could not pick that flower yet, ‘n die.. ” My tears fell on the letter, ‘n blurred the ink of his handwriting… ‘n as I continue on reading…

“Now, that you have finished reading my answer, if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside bringing your favorite bread ‘n fresh milk…

I rush to pull open the door, ‘n saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk bottle ‘n loaf of bread…. Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, ‘n I have decided to leave the flower alone…

That’s life, ‘n love. When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, ‘n one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace ‘n dullness.

Love shows up in all forms, even very small ‘n cheeky forms, it has never been a model, it could be the most dull ‘n boring form.. . flowers, ‘n romantic moments are only used ‘n appear on the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands… ‘n that’s our life… Love, not words win arguments… !

noraina
04-20-2016, 04:57 PM

ConcealedGem
04-20-2016, 05:02 PM

❤️[emoji128]

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 07:45 PM
“Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage and end with both entering paradise.”

- Abdulbary Yaha Bari

ConcealedGem
04-21-2016, 12:29 PM

[emoji254]

May Allah bless us all with righteous spouses who will help us attain the pleasure of our Rabb the most high. [emoji257]

noraina
04-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Ameen, ♥

strivingobserver98
04-21-2016, 01:13 PM
"Women like attention and like to be told clearly that they are loved, so dont be stingy in expressing your love for your wife" :love:

- Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 02:08 PM
Say "Salam alaikum" before the "hey sweety" to keep not just the sunnah alive in your love, but the reward of you fulfilling it and the reward of getting your spouse to fulfill it too!

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 02:59 PM
Elderly couple perform Tawaf hand in hand.

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 09:07 PM
“Here is a relationship booster
that is guaranteed to
work:

Every time your spouse or lover says something stupid
make your eyes light up as if you
just heard something
brilliant.”
― Rumi

strivingobserver98
04-23-2016, 12:55 PM
Simple Marriage Improvement Check List:
* Make du'a for your marriage daily.
* Ask Allah to forgive you for your shortcomings and mistakes.
* Ask Allah to forgive your husband for his.
* Give secret sadaqa to keep your heart connected to deeds done
only for the sake of Allah.
* Recognize when you are being tested and seek the help of Allah.
* Say salam first.
* Search for ways to honor your husband.
* Search for good things he is doing for you.
* Read one book about marriage this month.
* Be kind to yourself. No wife is perfect.

noraina
04-23-2016, 01:22 PM

noraina
04-23-2016, 02:20 PM

strivingobserver98
04-24-2016, 05:31 AM

Eric H
04-24-2016, 09:30 AM
Greetings and peace be with you farhan,

The picture says it all,

Elderly couple perform Tawaf hand in hand.

[/QUOTE]

Blessings and thanks for sharing,

Eric

ConcealedGem
04-24-2016, 09:41 AM
Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their Perfect version is saved for Jannah.

سبحان الله

How beautiful... [emoji257]

[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

noraina
04-24-2016, 11:44 AM
Narrated 'Aisha:

Once Hala bint Khuwailid, Khadija's sister, asked the permission of the Prophet to enter. On that, the Prophet remembered the way Khadija used to ask permission, and he was overwhelmed with emotion. He said, "O Allah! Hala!"

Sahih Al Bukhari

strivingobserver98
04-24-2016, 08:12 PM

ConcealedGem
04-25-2016, 07:27 AM

True..

noraina
04-25-2016, 04:00 PM

noraina
04-25-2016, 04:07 PM

strivingobserver98
04-25-2016, 05:43 PM

strivingobserver98
04-25-2016, 09:27 PM

noraina
04-25-2016, 09:45 PM
They are all so sweet, especially the tilawat one.

strivingobserver98
04-26-2016, 05:13 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

noraina
04-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Amazing reminders, jazakAllah khayr. May all of these things come true and more. Ameen!

strivingobserver98
04-26-2016, 06:25 PM
When his wife cried, he (ﷺ) would wipe her tears, comforted and embraced her.

When she was upset with him, he would recognize her cues and make amends.

When she was on her menses, he would lay his head on her lap reading Quran.

When she drank from a cup, he would make sure to drink from the same place her lips touched.

Our Prophet (ﷺ) was the most romantic of men and was proud to announce his love to the world.

Take a step into the Prophet’s household and learn how the best man to walk the earth lived as a husband and father.

truthseeker63
04-27-2016, 12:03 AM
Thank you for sharing.

noraina
04-27-2016, 09:53 AM
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Be so beautiful that others can't take their hearts off you. :)

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Allaah doesn't cares if we marry someone of the same race or different one, as long as we strive to keep each other on the right path.

May Allaah protect them and put barakah in their life. Ameen

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Good Woman

“A man at the masjid was telling me that if it wasn’t for his wife, he would have been destroyed. She struggled with him for 18 years to get him to perform Salah [prayer]. She used to bring him wudu water and he used to throw it away. But with her persistence and struggle, he now prays 5 times a day in the Masjid. He was in tears talking about how much he loves his wife. Don’t take a good woman for granted.”

May Allah grant her the highest level in Jannah and have mercy upon her husband so he may meet her there. Ameen

lonewolf007
04-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Allaah doesn't cares if we marry someone of the same race or different one, as long as we strive to keep each other on the right path.

May Allaah protect them and put barakah in their life. Ameen

Masha'Allah they look adorable so sweet bless :)

noraina
04-28-2016, 09:59 AM
12976289 1032283093473422 1554027844 n?ig cache keyMTIzNjk5Njg4NTk4MTM2OTU5Mw3D3D2 -

strivingobserver98
04-28-2016, 11:31 AM
According to the Prophet, real men aren't those who have big arms and are able to strike fear in the hearts of people. A real man is the one who gifts his heart to his mother and wife and showers them with love and honour in every time and place for the sake of Allah and His Beloved. صلى الله عليه و سلم
- Shaykh Muhammad Aslam

Marry someone who walks on the path of the Prophet of God, because even he has tie rocks to his stomach out of your hunger, your smile shall forever be enough to fill his heart and soul. صلى الله عليه و سلم
- Shaykh Mohammed Aslam

“People talk about love stories and forget that Allah chose for you a spouse before you were even born and made you travel through life just so that one day you could find each other, connect and fulfil the destiny of Allah.”
— Shaykh Mohammed Aslam

"Love isn't just deeply caring for a person when they are looking beautiful and when they are totally free of shortcomings. Love is when you see the lack of perfection of a person, his sins and mistakes, yet you still cry for them because you yearn for them so much. That is Rasoolallah's love for each of us. ﷺ"
~ Shaykh Mohammed Aslam

"If you don't make losing your ego the purpose of your marriage then your marriage will be like hell. Marriage is about purifying your ego"
- Shaykh Muhammad Adeyinka Mendes

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 01:38 PM
"Don't get married because you're lonely, broke, broken-hearted, or unfulfilled in life; get married because you have found someone of the opposite gender who truly mirrors your spiritual approach to The Creator, compliments your personality, and will completely support you in your unique life purpose and mission no matter what."

- Shaykh Muhammad Adeyinka Mendes

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 01:38 PM

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 05:39 PM

noraina
04-30-2016, 12:14 PM

noraina
04-30-2016, 12:15 PM

strivingobserver98
04-30-2016, 03:01 PM
It was narrated from Ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah said:
“There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.”

There are many, myself included, who felt feelings for their spouse before marriage. The beauty of Islam is that love and feelings for another person are recognized, normalized, and given a place to rest, which is marriage.

Feelings of love are amazing, but the best place for it *is* marriage, not just because of our moral rules on marriage, but because true love is about commitment,
and about supporting another person in the worship of Allah during the best of times and the hardest of times.

Love serves a higher purpose, and for purpose to be realized, there needs to be some structure and some stability.

Alhamdulilah for the love Allah grants us, and the boundaries he gives us for love to blossom into full bloom.

Source: Wives of Jannah

noraina
05-01-2016, 01:58 PM
47jpgresize5382C325 1?resize5382c325 -

noraina
05-01-2016, 02:01 PM
93jpgresize7502C278 1?resize7502c278 -

strivingobserver98
05-01-2016, 03:01 PM
:statisfie

strivingobserver98
05-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Falling in love = two people taking risks to put their heart on their sleeve and do everything in their power to impress the other person. First in small tiny ways, and then progressing into bigger ways.

You can fall again too if you do what you did at the beginning of your marriage consistently in the present.

strivingobserver98
05-01-2016, 06:49 PM

Love this :ma: :).

Most of the wives of the major scholars married these amazing men whilst they still were ‘nobodies’ and similarly you teach your wife (with gentleness) how to be romantic and it is all a journey.

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 10:32 AM
:salamext:

- Remind each other of Salaah time
- Pray Salaah together
- Read Qur'aan together
- Talk about Jannah/Jahannam
- Joke with each other
- Perform Umrah/Hajj together
- Pray for each other

May Allaah bless us with a spouse that become our way to Jannah, Ameen.

strivingobserver98
05-03-2016, 05:12 PM
“Like everything in this dunya, marriage is only a means – a means to reach Allah. So if we pray for it and we don’t get it, perhaps Allah has chosen another means for us – perhaps through hardship, the purification it may cause and the sabr it builds, to bring us to that end: Allah. It may be, as only Allah knows best, that had He given us that amazing husband we made du`a’ for, it would have made us heedless and therefore not achieve our end at all.”

~Yasmin Mogahed

strivingobserver98
05-03-2016, 05:36 PM
He has been caring for his wife whole life while suddenly she became disabled for the last 10 years.. but still he is faithful towards her :ma:.

strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 11:44 AM

strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 03:40 PM
If you want to improve your marriage, you have to improve yourself. Nothing changes by standing still and staying the same. One person can be a powerful catalyst for change.

strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 08:00 PM
[emoji106][emoji4]

strivingobserver98
05-05-2016, 11:35 AM
‪‎Saudi‬ man Hisham Al-Sulam surprises his wife with car worth millions, flowers and balloons!

Bit too extravagant though :O.

noraina
05-06-2016, 04:28 PM

noraina
05-06-2016, 04:30 PM

strivingobserver98
05-06-2016, 09:13 PM
"A woman... is fully capable of being faithful. Temptation is not her weakness. All she wants is love, attention, honesty and loyalty. She will cry and complain about all the things that make her unhappy.... A warning before destruction."

- Sister Zikra Maryam

strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 12:03 AM
The lover never despairs. For a committed heart everything is possible.

~ Rumi

lonewolf007
05-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Subhan'Allah so sweet oh my days :)

strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 08:31 PM

strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Anyone can love us while the sun is shining. It is within the storms that we learn who truly understands and cares for us.

May Allaah grant us someone who loves us for His sake. Ameen.

strivingobserver98
05-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Marriage is supposed to be the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors: Love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret, respect and working towards Jannah (Paradise).

strivingobserver98
05-09-2016, 11:25 AM

noraina
05-09-2016, 05:29 PM
13092209 1749993905278595 2021610763 n?ig cache keyMTI0NjIyMjMyNDQyMDQzNjgxMg3D3D2 -

noraina
05-09-2016, 05:52 PM

noraina
05-10-2016, 05:52 AM

strivingobserver98
05-11-2016, 09:56 AM
5 rules of a happy marriage :love::
1. Make time.
2. Stay faithful.
3. Don't flirt with others.
4. Respect your partner.
5. Make them feel wanted.

strivingobserver98
05-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Atrributes of The Righteous Wife, "Al-Wadud"
"This is a noble attribute and praiseworthy characteristic in the righteous woman and the blessed wife which is that she is affectionate, and the most deserving person of this affection is her husband. She should endear herself to her husband and grab his feelings and emotions with her sweet and pleasant words, her good affection towards him in dealings with him, and in her appearance."
- Sister Muslimah Gina Francis

noraina
05-12-2016, 11:28 AM
I found this one cute :)
13126841 226411787735732 1773742785 n?ig cache keyMTI0Mjg3OTkyMzg5NTI2NDE0Nw3D3D2 -

13092233 586985381472335 187302520 n?ig cache keyMTIzNDc1ODg1MTUzODIyMzYyMQ3D3D2 -

strivingobserver98
05-12-2016, 01:49 PM
For the brothers with a Millionaire Wife [emoji3].

noraina
05-13-2016, 11:07 AM

12965147 971199869654094 2086975395 n?ig cache keyMTIyODcwMzUzMDgzNTc5MDI0OQ3D3D2 -

strivingobserver98
05-13-2016, 03:20 PM
Getting older and worried no one will want to marry you?

Allah says in the Quran:
Verily, His command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!”– and it is!)
[Surah Yasin:82)

Make the effort, keep looking and by Allah's permission it will happen!

Arfa
05-13-2016, 03:54 PM
The Day you complete Half of your Deen just remember She is not only your Wife but your Queen A Gift from Above From
AR-Rahman AR-Raheem.������✨

strivingobserver98
05-14-2016, 09:31 PM
It's not always the luxurious life and comfort that matters because I have seen people who are very rich but their heart remains broken.. People who marry the richest man but they cry each day because they have money but no love between them !! It's not always money and comfort that matters rather it is the love ,the family and the things that make us happy matter.
- Sister Rahma Binti Nasril

strivingobserver98
05-15-2016, 12:00 PM
“Be kind and considerate to your woman. She is a tender flower, and not your household slave.”
— Ali Ibn Abu Talib (R.A)

noraina
05-15-2016, 04:31 PM

strivingobserver98
05-16-2016, 04:15 PM

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 07:28 AM
"The happiest man is he whom Allah swt has given a good wife." Hadhrat Ali:ra:

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Getting married is easy but the hardest thing is finding the right partner who's going to help you maintain and increase your level of Imaan and Taqwa.

If you want to get married, ask Allah for 3 things in a spouse:

1. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will remind me of You.
2. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will hold my hand in Jannah.
3. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will elevate my Imaan.

Ameen Ya Rabb ...

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 03:45 PM
:love:

The best relationship of husband wife is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.
When you have more playful moments than serious ones.
When you can joke around, have unexpected hugs and random kisses.
When you two give each other that specific stare and just smile.
When you'll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems.
When you can completely act yourself and they still love you for who you are.

Source

noraina
05-18-2016, 08:37 AM
12725047 643325905816932 781583848 n?ig cache keyMTIyNzgyNzI2MjYxNjEyOTAwMQ3D3D2 -
12934954 827148660723044 1032480307 n?ig cache keyMTIyNTU3NTUwODExNjUzNzc1Mg3D3D2 -

strivingobserver98
05-19-2016, 06:52 PM
:ia: :).

Righteous wife! Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

A righteous wife will be with her righteous husband for many years, and she is the one who is meant in the hadeeth in which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“This world is temporary conveniences and the best of its comforts is a believing wife, who when you look at her she pleases you and:
- if you tell her to do something she obeys you, and
- if you are away from her she protects you with regard to herself and your wealth.”

This is what the Prophet (Salla'Allaahu Alayhi Wassallam) enjoined when the Muhaajiroon asked him which kind of wealth they should acquire, and he said:
“Let one of you acquire :
- a tongue that remembers Allaah,
- a thankful heart, and
- a believing wife who will help him with regard to the Hereafter.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi from Saalim ibn Abi’l-Ja’d, from Thawbaan.

She may offer the love and compassion that Allaah speaks of in His Book, and the pain of separation may be harder for her than death in some cases, and harder than losing wealth or leaving one’s homeland, especially if one of them is fond of the other or they have children together who will be harmed by separation.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (35/299).

strivingobserver98
05-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Blessed is the man who found a woman who loves Allah more than him, and Blessed is the woman who found a man who waits for her and asks for her from Allah.

strivingobserver98
05-22-2016, 05:58 AM
"You see, Islam is the only religion that gives both husband and wife a true understanding of what love is. The Western “love” concept, you take it apart, it really is lust. But love transcends just the physical. Love is disposition, behaviour, attitude, thoughts, likes, dislikes - these things make a beautiful woman, a beautiful wife. This is the beauty that never fades. You find in your Western civilisation that when a man’s wife’s physical beauty fails, she loses her attraction. But Islam teaches us to look into the woman, and teaches her to look into us."

- Malcolm X

strivingobserver98
05-22-2016, 07:01 PM
Agreed.

Bhabha
05-22-2016, 11:59 PM

NO!! Killer husband killing the poor bug!!!!

noraina
05-23-2016, 01:51 PM

strivingobserver98
05-23-2016, 03:54 PM
A husband gave this cake to his wife after an argument! :D

Sweet, cute and creative!

muslimah_B
05-23-2016, 03:58 PM

muslimah_B
05-23-2016, 04:00 PM

s.ali123
05-23-2016, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina

That's great idea. Marked that in my checklist :D

strivingobserver98
05-24-2016, 01:47 PM
Most couple express their love by saying. I'll be with you until death do us part, But it's more beautiful for Muslim couple, for us not even death can apart us because we will be reunited in Jannah. Insha'Allah :).

Qari Ibrahim
05-24-2016, 02:24 PM
offcourse , They are cause of rexation for each other

strivingobserver98
05-24-2016, 03:19 PM

Umm Abed
05-25-2016, 02:45 PM

strivingobserver98
05-25-2016, 04:46 PM
Love is..

strivingobserver98
05-26-2016, 12:21 PM
Safiyah radiallahu anha was on a journey with the Prophet (pbuh). She was late so the Prophet (pbuh) received her while she was crying. The Prophet (pbuh) wiped her tears with his own hands and tried his utmost to calm her down.

This is another feature a marriage must have. Each spouse has to be there for the other in the good and bad times. The wife should find comfort and solace in the husband and the husband should find warmth and love in his wife. Be gentle with one another.

Via - Half Our Deen

strivingobserver98
05-27-2016, 02:01 PM
Spouses missing each other is at the root of so many of the small squabbles couples have on a regular basis. But instead of just cutting to the chase and saying "I missed you today and I'm glad you are home," the excitement becomes unspoken tension developed in conversations about syran wrap, how to properly burp the baby, who had a longer day, or why Cruz was better/worse than Trump.

Just say it... I MISSED YOU TODAY...and let out of your heart what is real. Then see what happens.

- Wives of Jannah

Regrets1
05-27-2016, 02:33 PM
"The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can't live in peace without her"

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2016, 09:18 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2016, 09:19 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2016, 09:20 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2016, 09:29 PM

strivingobserver98
05-28-2016, 10:25 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2016, 10:33 PM

strivingobserver98
05-29-2016, 05:04 PM
One day your husband is late and doesn't call and it's annoying.

Another day your husband is late and doesn't call and it's frustrating.

A different day your husband is late and doesn't call and it's hurtful.

Yet another occasion he is late and doesn't call (and doesn't learn!) and you barely notice.

Same scenario but different reactions each time, where one time it leads to a fight and another time nothing at all.

To avoid the fight or repair from one, you need to back up before your feelings kicked in and ask what was it that you were desiring or expecting to have happen that evening when your husband came home. Because when the need wasn't met, you reacted.

To prevent this or heal from it, you have to express your real desire.

"I missed you today and really want to spend time together...."
"I felt down today and have been waiting to hug you..."
"I'm struggling to feel good enough around you right now...."
"I'm hungry but didn't want to eat without you, and I made your favorite meal."

None of these blame the husband, but all honor your feelings and show him how important he is to you which can inspire him in return to want to be there with you more often.

- Wives of Jannah

strivingobserver98
05-29-2016, 05:06 PM
A very beautiful Secret to please your wife in a minute. If she is sad, worried or in bad mood.

Go near to her, hold her hands as if she were princess. Stare in her eyes. As if you have never seen a beautiful girl like her, And tell her.

I love you my (put ur wife name here)

If she does not say anything.

Again tell her. I love you.

If she turns herself away, then tell her.

I love you, and keep telling her "I love you," for whatever she does unless and until she Smiles and reply you. I love you too my husband.

Dear Brothers, No matter, how many years you have passed as a loving couple, your wife always love to hear "I love you" from you.

But we husbands are very big fool and don't realise its magical effects and that it is just boring to say the same thing again and again.

But from the point of view of your wives. It's totally different. As it makes her feel loved.

Source

strivingobserver98
05-29-2016, 05:32 PM

strivingobserver98
05-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Beautiful ماشاء الله [emoji108][emoji108]

strivingobserver98
05-30-2016, 05:44 PM
Love begins in the kitchen :D

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:41 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:42 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:42 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:43 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:44 PM

Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2016, 09:44 PM

strivingobserver98
05-31-2016, 01:53 PM
Marriage Du'a for Ramadan:

1) Make du'a for Allah to bless your spouse with ever-increasing iman, taqwa, and forgiveness for his sins.

2) Make du'a for Allah to forgive you for any wrong doing you have done towards your spouse.

3) Make du'a that your marriage is a means of entering you into Jannah.

4) Make du'a for your mother in law who gave birth to the man that you love so much (even if your relationship with her is strained.)

5) Make du'a to be a couple that lives for His sake and dies on la ilaha il Allah.

strivingobserver98
06-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Soulmate is one who understand the deepest part inside you without your explanation! ❤️
— Abeera Butt

Soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what! ❤️

Some hearts understand each other, even in silence!

Sakina'141
06-01-2016, 11:45 PM

Don't marry anyone with the thought of changing them because you cannot gurantee that. Marry someone who you are happy with just the way they are as you can't force anyone to change or become more righteous/pious. So don't marry with false hopes and dreams of changing someone's ways and attitude, some things are not in your power but Allah may use you to make a difference in peoples lives if He wishes.

strivingobserver98
06-03-2016, 12:18 PM

noraina
06-03-2016, 01:44 PM

Regrets1
06-03-2016, 02:59 PM
When a man says "I accept" at a marriage ceremony he is saying I accept the responsibility of providing for my wife, loving her and protecting her.

Arfa
06-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Marry someone deeply interested in the Deen because that is what your children will follow in future.Mufti Ismael Menk

noraina
06-04-2016, 03:04 PM

Ameen!

Qurratul Ayn
06-04-2016, 06:23 PM

Regrets1
06-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Wife: I love you
Husband: I love you too
Wife: Prove it, scream it to the world
Husband: *whispers in ear* I love you
Wife: why'd you whisper it to me?
Husband: Because you are my world

strivingobserver98
06-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Cpt.America
06-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Man I walked into the wrong thread...

cause I kinda want to walk out married now lol!

noraina
06-07-2016, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Man I walked into the wrong thread...

cause I kinda want to walk out married now lol!
It's good you stumbled upon this thread, lol, marriage is definitely a huge responsibility but it is also a beautiful blessing.

We'll make dua for you, :D.

strivingobserver98
06-09-2016, 09:04 PM

noraina
06-10-2016, 09:47 AM

13249894 1539400859702208 191916007 n?ig cache keyMTI1NDM1MjYwMDgzMzA1NzcwMg3D3D2 -

Marina-Aisha
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Marriage Du'a for Ramadan:

1) Make du'a for Allah to bless your spouse with ever-increasing iman, taqwa, and forgiveness for his sins.

2) Make du'a for Allah to forgive you for any wrong doing you have done towards your spouse.

3) Make du'a that your marriage is a means of entering you into Jannah.

4) Make du'a for your mother in law who gave birth to the man that you love so much (even if your relationship with her is strained.)

5) Make du'a to be a couple that lives for His sake and dies on la ilaha il Allah.

can still do that if shes passed away?

Hamza :)
06-12-2016, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
can still do that if shes passed away?
Yes that's a very virtuous thing to do :)

Marina-Aisha
06-12-2016, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Yes that's a very virtuous thing to do :)
Awesome jazakillah khair

Arfa
06-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Be with someone who thanks Allah (SWT) for you.

strivingobserver98
06-14-2016, 03:51 PM
“A man does not need any degree to treat his wife well. Just require a soft heart and good manners.”
— Abeera Butt
A real man treats his woman like a priority, not an option. A real man shows his love through his everyday actions. And a real man doesn't have to be reminded. :love:

strivingobserver98
06-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Sensitive People should be treasured. They love deeply and think deeply about life. They are loyal, honest, and true. The simple things sometimes mean the most of them. They don't need to change or harden. Their purity makes them who they are.

​- Abeera Butt

strivingobserver98
06-21-2016, 05:51 PM

Arfa
06-23-2016, 06:38 AM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5548&ampstc1 -

noraina
06-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Ma'sha'Allah :)
13181376 291799311153252 83194179 n?ig cache keyMTI1OTU0NDY2NjQxMDkwNzk1Mw3D3D2 -

strivingobserver98
07-10-2016, 08:54 PM
So many of us want to get married when we have a job, two degrees, a house, a flashy car, the latest Iphone and thousands stored away in the bank, forgetting that the treasure of love which Allah has stored in every second of marriage is the greatest form of wealth :love:.

- Shaykh Aslam

Arfa
07-13-2016, 11:43 AM

*Yasmin*
07-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Narrated by Umm Salamah: The Prophet (saws) said: If a woman dies while her husband was pleased with her, she will enter Paradise. (Al-Tirmidhi)

noraina
07-13-2016, 04:50 PM
I have so neglected this thread.

If only more people had this perspective, the world would be a better place for it.

strivingobserver98
07-14-2016, 12:22 PM
I have so neglected this thread.
Same here, will try not to now :(.

One of the most beautiful threads ever and the biggest part of everyone's lives :ia:.

strivingobserver98
07-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Beautiful Quotes and Sayings

A husband is the soulmate for his wife. He listens patiently when she's upset and holds her when she cries. He sometimes teases her affectionately. He is not just a lover, he is her best friend, someone she trusts unconditionally, someone she loves absolutely. Someone who can instantly put a smile on her face when she's having a bad day. Someone she can pray behind because there is nothing more romantic and more tender and more loving and more endearing than a married couple praying and making dua together. May Allah SWT bless all our marriages!

Ibn Kathir (R.A) Said:
“No love between two souls is greater than what is between the spouses.”
[Tafsir Ibn Kathir 3/525]

“If Allah SWT can take away the person you've never expected losing, He can replace them with the person you've never imagined having.”

An Advice for our brothers :)
Nothing is more attractive than a man who is fully committed to his woman. No matter how many females are drawn to him, his eyes, his ears and his hands remain on his woman. :love:

*Yasmin*
07-14-2016, 04:04 PM
When your wife does something wrong, talk to her, listen to her, And don't leave her alone,
as for, no matter how big her family is, she will stay lonely without you ...

Arfa
07-14-2016, 08:53 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5576&ampstc1 -

*Yasmin*
07-14-2016, 11:19 PM
^ sister Arfa your second attached pic reminded me of this beautiful Ayah of surrat Az-Zukhruf

"Enter ye the Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing" (43:70)

yaaaah I love this Ayah deeply.
In sha Allah all of us can hear it on the day of judgement . Amin

strivingobserver98
07-17-2016, 01:45 AM
"You are so beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that you took the stars from our universe and placed them in your eyes. That’s why I can’t look away."

LifeIsAHighway
07-17-2016, 04:11 AM
YEEAH BROTHER FARHAN! YOU GO GUY!

Eric H
07-17-2016, 07:28 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Arfa;
attachmentphp?attachmentid5574&ampstc1 -
An imperfect man, marrying an imperfect woman, then having imperfect children, and living in an imperfect world can be a struggle throughout life. Somehow through all this imperfection, we must treat our spouse and family as a blessing, and always be ready to forgive. The first thirty years are the hardest, then it probable gets tougher, meaning we always have to keep trying to make things work, despite all the problems. I believe marriage requires a huge amount of perseverance, resilience and most of all help from our God.

My wife goes in for an operation tomorrow, and next week will be our thirty first anniversary.

In the spirit of praying for a love that lasts.

Eric

strivingobserver98
07-17-2016, 11:23 PM
Without spouse life is like no salt in food.
- Riaz Sherzad

:D

*Yasmin*
07-17-2016, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

An imperfect man, marrying an imperfect woman, then having imperfect children, and living in an imperfect world can be a struggle throughout life. Somehow through all this imperfection, we must treat our spouse and family as a blessing, and always be ready to forgive. The first thirty years are the hardest, then it probable gets tougher, meaning we always have to keep trying to make things work, despite all the problems. I believe marriage requires a huge amount of perseverance, resilience and most of all help from our God.

My wife goes in for an operation tomorrow, and next week will be our thirty first anniversary.

Eric
In sha Allah the operation goes well ...
Wish for you more and more years together full of love and faith.

madihakhan
07-18-2016, 05:22 AM
Mostly people don't think like this, even parents now a days don't think like this , when you have a family brothers and sisters and the rishta comes for your sister and the boy is not settled , even you won't accept them as a husband of your sister and you won't acceot rishta , you will only accept if the boy is settled , so everyone has the same thinking now a days , but its true our Islam encouraged people to get marry in early age and work can be done side by side , even when the girl gets marry it brings her fate with herself ..

strivingobserver98
07-19-2016, 06:31 PM
The man that Islam seeks to build is not controlled by the desires of his body, rather, he is motivated by the desires of his soul. A lot of marriage advice out there buys into the idea the men (and women) are evolved animals, a slightly refined monkey, and therefore, it is "normal" for men to be driven by their base animalistic desires.

While it is true that some men, indeed, are overrun by a nafs that has such tendencies, we need not think this is the most evolved a man can become.

No, the man of taqwa finds deeper meaning not only in sexual intimacy, but the love and comfort of his wife. He admires the soul behind her eyes, fears Allah in her presence or in her absence, and though isn't aloof from reality on the ground, chooses a shelter away from it.

The man who remembers his purpose and meeting with His Lord chooses a life of beauty, dignity, and transparency. He desires his wife and honors her at the same time. She isn't the place he disposes of energy, she is the gift he honors and takes care of, protects and provides for, because this is what makes him a man first and foremost.

In a world that wants us to believe that sex is everything, for men and women, I argue we pull back and articulate that Iman is everything, worship is everything, and the fear and love of Allah is everything.

If a man doesn't have taqwa, than nothing his wife will ever do can be enough to satisfy him.

But for a man who does have taqwa, he appreciates every gesture she does to honor him, to respect him, and treat him with love and generosity.

Muslims need to reclaim sexual desire and put it back in it's proper place of building spiritually conscious marriages. While it is one of the main keys to a happy and fulfilling marriage, knowing one's Lord, is of even greater importance for that fulfillment.

Let us not lose our balance. Let us all aim to evolve spiritually as human beings who understand the purpose behind the gifts of love, intimacy, and connection.

- Wives of Jannah

Arfa
07-21-2016, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Eric

Aw I'm sure Mr Eric you are a good husband and a strong human being who stood the test of time. My prayers may Aunt be healthy after her operation.

It is truly beautiful to fight for your love, to keep it alive. MA shaa Allah.

Arfa
07-21-2016, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
^ sister Arfa your second attached pic reminded me of this beautiful Ayah of surrat Az-Zukhruf

"Enter ye the Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing" (43:70)

yaaaah I love this Ayah deeply.
In sha Allah all of us can hear it on the day of judgement . Amin
subhanAllah sister. Thanks for sharing such a gem MA shaaAllah .

Arfa
07-21-2016, 01:26 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5594&ampstc1 -

madihakhan
07-22-2016, 06:01 AM
nice sharing !!

noraina
07-22-2016, 03:11 PM
'Marriage requires falling in love many times....always with the same person.'

(No idea who wrote it but one of my favourite quotes :)).

ResearchScholar
07-23-2016, 01:31 AM
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her piety. Select the pious, may you be blessed!”. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)Commentary:
Mentioned in this Hadith are the various reasons why we choose our wife. Another Hadith tells us that he who marries his wife for her money or her family will finally become their slave. Whoever marries ONLY for her beauty will find all his troubles will come from this beauty. But he who chooses his wife for her chastity will be at peace which is the fundamental basis of life. But this does not mean that a woman cannot be chaste and at the same time beautiful and from a good family. Only a pious woman is in the true sense faithful and obedient to her husband who has himself good conduct. Such a couple not only lead a happy life but its future generation is also brought up on the right lines with the help of such a woman, otherwise you risk spoiling the future generations. For this reason, while selecting a wife, one should give preference to religion over all other qualities.
Riyaadiss-Saliheen (The Meadows of the Righteous)
By Imam An Nawawi
Chapter 45, Page 121, No 364

strivingobserver98
07-23-2016, 04:00 PM

strivingobserver98
07-25-2016, 03:39 AM
A real man is respectful to his wife, both in public & in private.

Arfa
07-26-2016, 05:14 PM
A happy Marriage requires understanding, commitment and compromise from both sides. One person isn't always strong as when the husband is weak wife plays the role of a strong one, when the wife is weak, the husband is her strength. So both sides reciprocate in a healthy relationship.

strivingobserver98
07-26-2016, 08:16 PM

strivingobserver98
07-31-2016, 07:36 PM
“The word “shams” (sun) is feminine, and “qamar” (moon) is masculine. The sun burns itself out to give light and life to everything around, and the moon is muneer, meaning it reflects the light. Within itself it has no light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun. So when we shine as men, the implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala be pleased with them.” (Shaykh Abdullah Adhami)

Alpha Dude
07-31-2016, 08:49 PM
Ah, yes. Cute thread. The rose tinted notions unmarried people have of married life is truly humorous. :)

strivingobserver98
08-01-2016, 08:42 PM

strivingobserver98
08-01-2016, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The rose tinted notions unmarried people have of married life is truly humorous.
Yes married brothers have told me there's ups and downs, not a fairy tale etc.

But at the end of the day it will be worth it ;).

strivingobserver98
08-02-2016, 07:30 PM
I think the biggest mistake I made when I got married is assuming that life was now about having two of everything. Having two cars to get around the city, ordering two plates whenever we went out to eat, or buying two of everything to make sure both of us were happy.

At a Majlis one day I heard a beautiful story of an elderly Arab couple who were so in love that they could only eat when they were together and from the same plate. They said it brought them closer, the husband would cut pieces of meat just the way his wife liked it, and the wife knew just the right amount of yogurt her husband liked on his rice. They didn't have to ask or say anything, both of then knew exactly what the other wanted. It was beautiful.

Since hearing that story my wife and I always eat from the same plate and only order one drink to share. What this taught us is the value of sharing in a relationship and how sharing brings two people closer together. When you share you learn about the other person, what they like or what they don't like. When you share you always have to consider the other person just as much as you consider yourself, and that is what love is all about.

Love is about giving a part of yourself to the other person, love is about always thinking about your partner's feelings when you make a decision, love is about agreeing together on one thing that makes you both happy, and you will practice all those things when you share who you are, what you want, and even what you eat with the person
you want to spend the rest of your life with.

- Khalid Al Ameri

Arfa
08-03-2016, 10:35 AM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5619&ampstc1 -

strivingobserver98
08-04-2016, 08:44 PM
13892091 1392902094055483 2687020205785066594 n?ohdf159829cfe40f6762023f8bb1def9f2&ampoe58588B0A -

strivingobserver98
08-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Your wife is the closest person to you in the whole world, yet many husbands show their best side to people outside the home. They make such an effort to impress and to make the right impression, yet they do not do this at home. Who is most deserving of your best side? Surely it is your spouse.

strivingobserver98
08-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Allah sees everything that you do for your husband even when your husband fails to notice the little things. Nothing is being forgotten and nothing is being left off your record. An angel is recording every good intention you are thinking about, even if you can't follow through, and writing down every kind and loving action you do take action on, knowing that Allah will increase your reward.

For every moment you picked up his pants and socks off the ground for the one hundredth time as it lay inches from the laundry basket...

For every cup of tea you've made with just the right amount of sugar...

For each dinner you have prepared and served with love and patience...

For every trip to the store to replace worn out socks, lightbulbs, salt, shampoo, and milk...

For each time you stopped focusing on winning an argument...

For each egg you've scrambled, load of laundry you've sorted, and floor you've swept...

For each time you sprayed perfume, reapplied your eye liner and tried to smooth down your hair...

For all those moments where you were exhausted from tending to the kids, but you still smiled at him when he walked through the door...

For every hug, every flirtation, and every compliment you gave him...

For every time you told him to just trust in Allah and be firm in his faith...

Allah has a messenger recording and He will reward you for everything you do for your marriage and husband.

- Wives of Jannah

strivingobserver98
08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
There are always going to be a million other women out there in the world, but your husband has chosen you for a reason. Remember that when you doubt being enough.

- Wives of Jannah

strivingobserver98
08-17-2016, 08:38 PM
Tips, how to win your wife's heart: ❤️

- If your wife is still asleep when you have woken up, give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

- Watch your wife’s beauty secretly.
- Whenever you have the opportunity, offer her a flower or a bouquet of flowers with a smile.
- Rather than trying to satisfy her too much, feel and say that you are satisfied with her. Your own satisfaction will satisfy her.
- On coming back home every time, give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.
- Tell her that she looked really nice when she was asleep last night.
- Feel that you have never seen anybody like her and let her know it.
- Don’t look for her body. That’s already yours. Rather look for her mind. She’s looking for opportunities to offer it to you.
- Sometimes act like a child and let her teach you something. She can teach you some things that nobody else can.
- Look her into the eyes and smile!

noraina
08-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Allah sees everything that you do for your husband even when your husband fails to notice the little things. Nothing is being forgotten and nothing is being left off your record. An angel is recording every good intention you are thinking about, even if you can't follow through, and writing down every kind and loving action you do take action on, knowing that Allah will increase your reward.

For every moment you picked up his pants and socks off the ground for the one hundredth time as it lay inches from the laundry basket...

For every cup of tea you've made with just the right amount of sugar...

For each dinner you have prepared and served with love and patience...

For every trip to the store to replace worn out socks, lightbulbs, salt, shampoo, and milk...

For each time you stopped focusing on winning an argument...

For each egg you've scrambled, load of laundry you've sorted, and floor you've swept...

For each time you sprayed perfume, reapplied your eye liner and tried to smooth down your hair...

For all those moments where you were exhausted from tending to the kids, but you still smiled at him when he walked through the door...

For every hug, every flirtation, and every compliment you gave him...

For every time you told him to just trust in Allah and be firm in his faith...

Allah has a messenger recording and He will reward you for everything you do for your marriage and husband.

- Wives of Jannah

This was so sweet. I think sometimes women can feel that the effort they put in is underestimated or not valued as much as it should be, or maybe their husbands don't show their appreciation in the way they want them to. But Allah swt sees everything, and the reward with Him will be worth everything inshaAllah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-19-2016, 10:25 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

إن الله ليعجب من مداعبة الرجل زوجته ويكتب لهما بذلك أجرا ويجعل لهما بذلك رزقا حلالا

"Allaah is pleased when a man plays with his wife, and He grants them reward as a result of it and He fixes for them Halaal Rizq (sustenance)." [Narrated by Imaam as-Suyooti in al-Jaami`-ul-Kabeer, and by Imaam ad-Daylami, and Imaam ibn `Adiyy.]

It comes in one Riwaayat (narration) that the Rahmah (Mercy) of Allaah Ta`aalaa descends upon a couple when the husband glances at his wife with love and pleasure, and she returns the glance with love and pleasure.

Another Riwaayat mentions that when a husband clasps the hand of his wife with love, their sins fall away from the gaps between their clasped fingers.

`Allaamah Sakhaawi رحمة الله عليه has mentioned that looking at the face of one's wife strengthens the eyesight.

strivingobserver98
08-20-2016, 01:29 PM
|| Rules for a happy marriage ||
1. Never be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the other one.
4. If you have to criticise, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day, try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to quarrel and the one in the wrong is usually the one who does the most talking.

[Pearls of Wisdom, Mufti Saiful-Islām, Page 175]

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-20-2016, 02:30 PM
apiouswoman 1?w604 -

strivingobserver98
08-23-2016, 06:26 PM
“May these vows and this marriage be blessed. May it be sweet milk, this marriage, like wine and halvah. May this marriage offer fruit and shade like the date palm. May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day a day in paradise. May this marriage be a sign of compassion, a seal of happiness here and hereafter. May this marriage have a fair face and a good name, an omen as welcome as the moon in a clear blue sky. I am out of words to describe how spirit mingles in this marriage.” Rumi :love:

strivingobserver98
08-25-2016, 12:02 AM

strivingobserver98
08-27-2016, 04:14 PM
“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
– Bruce Lee

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-27-2016, 07:35 PM
Farhan seems to be a romantic sort of person. Always posting love quotes.

زهراء
08-27-2016, 08:40 PM
This thread makes one want to get married soon.. The way the beauty of marriage is expounded[emoji4] [emoji183]

noraina
08-27-2016, 08:55 PM
I know I haven't been posting as much on here (I'll try to soon), but this is one of my favourite threads. Marriage is such a beautiful part of one's life, it does need lots of hardwork and commitment, but so rewarding in both this world and in the hereafter.

May Allah swt give everyone a righteous spouse and blessed marriage. Ameen.

زهراء
08-27-2016, 08:59 PM
I know I haven't been posting as much on here (I'll try to soon), but this is one of my favourite threads. Marriage is such a beautiful part of one's life, it does need lots of hardwork and commitment, but so rewarding in both this world and in the hereafter.

May Allah swt give everyone a righteous spouse and blessed marriage. Ameen.
آمين

strivingobserver98
08-28-2016, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Farhan seems to be a romantic sort of person. Always posting love quotes.
iA I'll try to be for my future One :D.

Lol not on IB much these days, if I'm really busy this is the only thread I'll try and be active on ;).

Aaqib
08-28-2016, 04:39 PM
Farhan you're married right?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-28-2016, 04:47 PM
iA I'll try to be for my future One :D.

Lol not on IB much these days, if I'm really busy this is the only thread I'll try and be active on ;).
In Shaa Allaah.

So in the meantime, you're building up a collection of love quotes, stories, etc., so that when you're married, all you have to do is just copy from there and post it to her. Don't still have to go searching for things. That's smart.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-28-2016, 04:48 PM
my future One :D.
Not future four?

noraina
08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Some ahadiths on marriage (and yes purple is my favourite colour) :)

“What a man spends on his family is a Sadaqa, and a man will be rewarded even for the morsel that he raises to his wife’s lips.”
The Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)

[Tirmidhi, no. 537]

“A righteous wife who will help you in religious and worldly affairs is better than all the treasures the people have collected.”

[Ahmad (5/282) Tirmidhee and Ibn Majah from Thawbaan, Saheeh ul-Jaami no. 5355]

“The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.”

[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi no. 3895, Ibn Maajah no. 1977; classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi].

It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Shall I not tell you about your men in Paradise?” We said: Yes, O Messenger of Allaah. He said: “The Prophet will be in Paradise, the Siddeeq will be in Paradise, the man who visits his brother who lives far away and visits him only for the sake of Allaah will be in Paradise. Shall I not tell you about your women in Paradise?” We said: Yes, O Messenger of Allaah. He said: “The loving and fertile one who, if she gets angry or is mistreated or her husband gets angry says, ‘Here is my hand in your hand, I shall not sleep until you are pleased.’”

[Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Mu’jam al-Awsat (2/206). It was also narrated from a number of other Sahaabah, hence it was classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (3380) and in Saheeh al-Targheeb (1942)]

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would kiss one of his wives and then leave for prayer (salat) without performing ablution (wudu).
Urwa says that I asked A’isha: “It must have been you?”
(Upon hearing this) A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) smiled.

[Sunan al Tirmidhi, no. 86, Sunan Abu Dawud, no. 181 & Sunan al-Nasa’i, no. 170]

The Messenger of Allâh (May Allâh make mention of him in the highest places, and protect him) said:
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه و سلم): إذا تزوج العبد فقد استكمل نصف الدين فليتق الله في النصف الباقي
“When a slave (of Allâh) marries, he perfects half of his religion. So let him fear Allâh in the remaining half”

[Reported by Al-Baihaqi from the Hadith of Anas (radhiAllâhu 'anhu), and considered good by Shaykh Al-Albâni]

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
“May Allah have mercy upon a man who wakes up at night, then offers Prayers, and wakes his wife up, and if she refuses (i.e., to wake up), he sprinkles water on her face. And may Allah have mercy upon a woman who wakes up at night, then offers Prayers, and wakes her husband up, and if he refuses (i.e., to wake up), she sprinkles water on his face.”

[Narrated by Abu Dawud, no. 1308; classed as saheeh by Shaykh Al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawud]

“All of you are shepherds and each of you is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of the people of his house and he is responsible. A woman is the shepherd of the house of her husband and she is responsible. Each of you is a shepherd and each is responsible for his flock.”

The Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) [Sahih Muslim, Book 2, no. 0432)]

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-28-2016, 05:37 PM
ما شاء الله

زهراء
09-01-2016, 03:04 PM

noraina
09-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Beautiful Lessons from the marriage Ali:raha: and Fatima:raha:

✓ The Prophet ﷺ‎ chose Ali رضي الله عنه though he could have easily chosen a wealthy Sahabi. It is as if, when considering the well-being of his daughter, the ‘rizq’ and ‘comfort’ part was not a factor.
I am not suggesting it is wrong to consider wealth, but they do not appear to be the Prophet’s priorities. Similarly, Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq رضي الله عنه who was wealthy in his own right chose Zubair ibn Al-Awwam for his daughter Asma.

✓ The Prophet ﷺ‎ displayed the best example of Islamic teachings.
"And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.” (Quran, 24:32)
In a hadeeth related by Al-Tirmidhi, the Prophet ﷺ said, “If there comes to you one with whose character and religious commitment you are pleased, then give (your daughter or female relative under your care) to him in marriage.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, even if he falls short…” He replied repeating three times: “If there comes to you one with whose character and religious commitment you are pleased, then give (your daughter or female relative under your care) to him in marriage.”

✓ As leader of the state, the Prophet ﷺ‎ spent money on the poorest of his people even though his own daughter was going through a lot of hardship. The Prophet ﷺ‎ did not seem to think hardships were something bad for his daughter. He in fact taught her an act of worship that he said was better than having the comfort of a servant.

✓ Ali رضي الله عنه did not mind hard, laborious work to earn whatever provision he could.

✓ The community spirit of the Sahabah. They contributed to help them get married.

✓ Hope. The best of people went through difficulties. It is alright if you do not succeed in this worldly rat race. You are not in bad company. Ali رضي الله عنه went on to become the fourth Righteous Khalifa who ruled over vast Muslim lands with integrity, honesty and wisdom.

✓ The best of all is the value of adversity. You stand a better chance of getting a caring father-in-law and a devoted wife like Fatimah رضي الله عنها in times of adversity than in times of prosperity :)

strivingobserver98
09-01-2016, 03:43 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.