/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some of the best Quotes ever!

strivingobserver98
03-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Ameerul Mu'mineen" Umar ibnul Khattab Radi Allahu anhu the second Khalifah of Islam.

"Get used to a tough life, for luxury does not last forever"
— Umar ibnul Khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

"I have never regretted my silence. As for my speech I've regretted it many times"
—Umar ibnul Khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

“Allaah Azzawajal loves moderation and hates extravagance and excess.”Umar Ibn Khattab Radi Allahu anhu

"I thought of all types of wealth, but couldn't find a better wealth than contentment in a little"
— Umar ibnul Khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

"Let not your love become attachment, nor your hate become destruction.”
— Umar ibnul-khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

“May Allaah Azzawajal bless the man who says less and does more.”
— ‘Umar ibnul Khattab Radi Allahu anhu

“Patience is the healthiest ingredient of our life.”
— Umar Ibnul-Khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

“Doing good for a good done to you is simply repayment, whereas doing good for an evil done to you is a tremendous virtue.”'Umar ibnul Khattab Radi Allahu anhu

Umar ibnul Khattab Radi Allahu anhu said: ”Invite people to Islam even without words” They asked ”How?” He replied ”With your manners.”

“I fear the day where disbelievers are proud of their falsehood and Muslims are shy of their faith.” Umar ibnul-Khattab Radi Allahu anhu

"The biggest gift after Iman (Faith) is your wives."
— Umar ibnul Khattab
Radi Allahu anhu

SubhanAllaah Azzawajal:
May Allaah Azzawajal grant us taufeeq to implement. [emoji172]Aameen[emoji172]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
03-30-2016, 09:40 PM
Ameen!

There was so much wisdom not only in his words but in the actions of his life as well. I find his story so inspiring, from the beginning until the end.

strivingobserver98
03-30-2016, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I find his story so inspiring, from the beginning until the end.
Subhan Allah :(.

Reminds me of this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...hattab-ra.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.