/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question Where is StrivingforDeen?

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Where is @striving forDeen?

I dont see him posting anymore..:nervous:

Keep in touch.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-04-2016, 11:42 AM
I think he has change username.

:peace:

noraina
04-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I have seen him post in other places, I think he goes by the name of 'The Deist?'

~ Sabr ~
04-04-2016, 12:10 PM
@The-Deist

This is him

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-04-2016, 02:51 PM
He requested name change on this thread :):

format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
Can it be changed to The-Deist. Final decision.
http://www.islamicboard.com/feedback...ting-name.html

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Wassalam

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Ok, I see,.. but he hasnt been posting much lately even under his new name :|

azc
04-04-2016, 05:55 PM
^ Perhaps he's short of time

hisnameiszzz
04-04-2016, 06:41 PM
He seemed quite troubled.

In a way, I am glad he is not posting as much, he was putting ideas in my head and not good ones. Sorry StrivingForDeen, I don't mean that in a negative way. My Imaan seems to be going lower and lower and each time I read your posts, I just felt really rebellious and wanted to follow your lead.

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
He seemed quite troubled.

In a way, I am glad he is not posting as much, he was putting ideas in my head and not good ones. Sorry StrivingForDeen, I don't mean that in a negative way. My Imaan seems to be going lower and lower and each time I read your posts, I just felt really rebellious and wanted to follow your lead.
I didnt expect this, as I thought his posts regarding religion had no bases, actually. But if that is the case then best is that you dont read them, as it is affecting your iman. Other than that, his posts were good.

May Allah keep your imaan strong, and guide you always, and may He guide StrivingForDeen back onto the deen of Islam, ameen.

hisnameiszzz
04-04-2016, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
I didnt expect this, as I thought his posts regarding religion had no bases, actually. But if that is the case then best is that you dont read them, as it is affecting your iman. Other than that, his posts were good.

May Allah keep your imaan strong, and guide you always, and may He guide StrivingForDeen back onto the deen of Islam, ameen.
You are right and your Imaan is super strong. Mine has been ailing for quite some time. In fact, coming on here and reading some of his posts and SmallKid's posts made me think I was completely following the wrong religion and things constantly going wrong for me were the real God calling me his way. Sorry, that's what one of them posted. I know it sounds rubbish but when you feel so low, anything is a good idea!

I guess it's like being depressed, mixing with the wrong crowd and then doing drugs etc.

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
You are right and your Imaan is super strong. Mine has been ailing for quite some time. In fact, coming on here and reading some of his posts and SmallKid's posts made me think I was completely following the wrong religion and things constantly going wrong for me were the real God calling me his way. Sorry, that's what one of them posted. I know it sounds rubbish but when you feel so low, anything is a good idea!

I guess it's like being depressed, mixing with the wrong crowd and then doing drugs etc.
You see brother, whenever you have a problem you need to find consolation in the words of Allah swt and His Rasul:saws:. There is no better comfort and solace then the Qur'an and blessed teachings of Nabi:saws:. And that means the more you are in a difficulty, the closer you get to Allah swt - and believe that it is the truth - nothing but the truth.

Thats true that your company has an effect on you.

May Allah swt give me sincerity and steadfastness, ameen, and may He keep you always guided as well, make dua for me insha'allah.

noraina
04-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Ameen

Serinity
04-04-2016, 08:02 PM
OMG i have gotten very very very very bad doubts. L:(

May Allah guide us

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
OMG i have gotten very very very very bad doubts. L:(

May Allah guide us
No brother what is it? You know the doubts are not from yourself but the shaitan. Why let it worry you?

Serinity
04-04-2016, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
No brother what is it? You know the doubts are not from yourself but the shaitan. Why let it worry you?
Well i got frustrated in prayer, and all the bad thoughts came etc. I know logically Islam is truth, astaghfirgullah, I don't want to infest you with my doubts.

Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Well i got frustrated in prayer, and all the bad thoughts came etc. I know logically Islam is truth, astaghfirgullah, I don't want to infest you with my doubts.
The key is not to get frustrated. Thats when the shaitan takes advantage. So next time, dont pay much attention to the thoughts and just carry on as if nothing happened.

May Allah swt keep you steadfast on Imaan always, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.