/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaat: The best invesment for the Aakhirah

Khalid Saifullah
04-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Haatim al-Asamm (RA) was once asked how he performed his salah. He replied:

“When the time for salaah comes, I perform my wudu and go to the place where I perform my salah. I sit down for some time, until all the parts of my body are relaxed. Then I stand up for salah, visualise the ka’bah in front of me, imagining my feet upon the bridge over jahannam, with jannah to my right, and jahannam to my left, and Isra’eel (the angel of death) behind me, and think that it may be my last salah. Then I perform my salah with full sincerity and devotion. And I finish my salah between fear and hope of its acceptance.”

Remember, The best investment you can make in your lifetime is your Salaah !!

Abi Qatadah رضي الله عنه reported that the Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,

"The worst thief is one who steals in his prayer."

Then the companions asked.

"How can someone steal from his prayer?"

Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ answered,

"He does not make his back straight in Ruku and Sajdah."

[Ahmad, Tabrani, Ibn Khuzaimah, Hakim]

Never perform an act of worship just to get it done & over with, but perform it as an act to bring oneself closer to اللَّهُ سبحانه وتعالي جل جلاله !!!

ALLAH, THE MOST EXALTED says:
"Successful indeed are the Mu-mineen, those who humble themselves in their prayer."
(Qur’an, 23:1)

The first thing that the servant will be called to account for on the Day of Judgment will be Salah (Prayer).

MAY ALLAH TA'ALA MAKE US ALL STEADFAST UPON OUR DAILY FARDH AND NAWAAFIL SALAAT - Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Ameen,

Salaat it such a beautiful part of worship in Islam, a few years ago I wouldn't believed I could say this but it is one of the things I look forward to in the day, especially Fajr (is it strange to have a favourite salah?).

Alhamdulillah for being Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.