/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Waswaas lead to being a Munafiq?

MayAllahForgive
04-07-2016, 11:48 PM
I have waswaas and it is constant waswaas, does this mean I have true doubt it my heart and it has made me a munafiq? I read about munafiq and it says that when they feel doubt they cover it immediatly with there is no god by Allah (swt), I do this whenever I get an evil blasphemous thought. And for some reason sometimes my prayer does not feel sincere because of the evil thoughts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MidnightRose
04-08-2016, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MayAllahForgive
I have waswaas and it is constant waswaas, does this mean I have true doubt it my heart and it has made me a munafiq? I read about munafiq and it says that when they feel doubt they cover it immediatly with there is no god by Allah (swt), I do this whenever I get an evil blasphemous thought. And for some reason sometimes my prayer does not feel sincere because of the evil thoughts.
:sl:

These bad thoughts do not mean you have become a munafiq. Please read and reflect on the following hadith. You will be able to put this particular worry to rest, :ia:.

Abu Hurairah (
:ra:) said:

His (:saws:) companion came to him and said; "Messenger of Allah! We have thoughts which we cannot dare talk about and we do not like that we have them or talk about them." He (:saws:) said: "Have you experienced that?" They replied: "Yes." He (:saws:) said: "That is clear faith."

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.