/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is the Most Merciful

islamkingdom
04-12-2016, 11:55 AM
(Al-Qalam:4)And for this reason, one of the most distinguished morals of the Prophet (pbuh) was mercy; as if he was otherwise, people would have dispersed from him.
{And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh--hearted, they would have broken away from about you}
(Âl-’Imrân:159)He was compassionate and forbearing, and did not wish any anguish for the people. Allah says:
{Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad SAW) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allâh, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he SAW is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.}
(At-Taubah:128)And for this reason, Islam, which was sent from Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful, and was revealed to the Prophet (pbuh) as a form of mercy for mankind to protect them from the misery of injustice and hatred, from the distress of depression, anxiety and disorder, and from the way of revenge, cruelty, tyranny and despotism, this religion came as a form of mercy for all of the worlds.
{And We have sent you (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]) not but as a mercy for the ‘Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists).}
(Al-Anbiyâ’:107)Islam was sent to the world as an act of kindness from Allah for Muslims and non-Muslims too. It is a mercy to the obedient, the disobedient, the elderly, the young, the female, the male, the rich and the poor.
source: islamkingdom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Afzalsheikh
10-26-2017, 07:27 AM
The Qur’an says several times that Allah is the most Merciful. In fact all the 114 Surahs i.e. chapters of the Glorious Qur’an except for Surah Taubah chapter 9, begin with the beautiful formula, Bismillah-hir-Rahman-nir-Rahim, which means, "In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful".

talibilm
10-26-2017, 11:20 AM
:sl:

Glorious Quran 15:49 '' Declare (O Muhammad SAW) unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful.

Glorious Quran 15:56 '' [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: "And who despairs of the Mercy of his Lord except those who are astray?"

Glorious Quran 29:93 '' And those who disbelieve in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah and the Meeting with Him, it is they who have no hope of My Mercy, and it is they who will (have) a painful torment.

another verses said some thing like if Allah was not merciful and caught his creations for their mistakes than no living being could have been spared to live on the earth which is seen when even Prophet :saws: used to rush up towards salah every time when ever a strong wind blew in the fear of Allah's punishment since its Allah's right to do anything with us .

Q - So who deserves Mercy of Allah ??

A- Those who show mercy on compassion on humans and Allah's creations & have tenderly feelings & are forgiving others.

yes.i.am.muslim
12-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Yes but only with mslims! Allah hates the kuffar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
12-20-2017, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yes.i.am.muslim
Yet He wants what's good for them in this life and the next. He commands us to invite everyone to His path and to do good to everybody, to avoid destroying their churches and synagogs and to deal with them justly.

Just wanted to point that out.

sister herb
12-20-2017, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yes.i.am.muslim
Many Muslim members here were kuffar before they found Islam. I don´t think they would ever become Muslims if Allah would hates them so much. ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.