/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why Abu Hurrirua is the prophet of Islam ?

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Salam alikhoum

I am former Muslim who studied the Quran and hadith for over 30 years yet I come to one conclusion sadly is that Abu Hurriyaya is the Messenger
of Islam and sadly not the Prophet Mohamed :saw: , together with Imam Bukhari and Muslim these three guys are worshiped like idols no body can talk wrong about them in-spite of the numerous errors and contradictions they represent in the texts and yet when you provide the clear evidence of their wrongs either you are blocked or removed ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Well, as much as you would think that.. They have a rebuttal already prepared.

Serinity
04-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Well, The Prophet Muhammad SAW is a prophet. :) Whether you like to accept it or not, is up to you.

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Well, as much as you would think that.. They have a rebuttal already prepared.
I don't think any one can rebutted me I have studied Islam since I was 8 years, memorized the whole Quran, yet every time I started a debate on any Islamic website I was blocked or falsely accused to be a Shia which I am not, today sadly the Muslims accepts grave accusations on the personality of prophet of Islam
whom Allah said in the Quran

وانك لعلى خلق عظيم

Surat 68:4( And indeed, you are of a great moral character.)

just to protect Abu hurrriaya and the books of Bhukhari or Muslim, hundreds of scholars has proved that those books contains hundreds of errors yet
there are still people who don't care to defend Mohamed just to make those imams happy just as they were God themselves who can not make a single error.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Well, The Prophet Muhammad SAW is a prophet. :) Whether you like to accept it or not, is up to you.
Mohamed is a Prophet theoretically in Sunni Islam but in fact aby hurura, Bhukari and Muslims are the ones who are the Prophets in reality.

sister herb
04-12-2016, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MarcoBoy
I have studied Islam since I was 8 years, memorized the whole Quran,
Despite of you have studied Islam a long time, seems you didn´t understand your studies at all as you mention that your religion is Christianity. ^o)

Serinity
04-12-2016, 03:21 PM
I don't think any one can rebutted me I have studied Islam since I was 8 years, memorized the whole Quran, yet every time I started a debate on any Islamic website I was blocked or falsely accused to be a Shia which I am not, today sadly the Muslims accepts grave accusations on the personality of prophet of Islam

وانك لعلى خلق عظيم

just to protect Abu hurrriaya and the books of Bhukhari or Muslim, hundreds of scholars has proved that those books contains hundreds of errors yet
there are still people who don't care to defend Mohamed just to make those imams happy just as they were God themselves who can not make a single error.
Blabla, I don't take tafsir from disbelievers, and definitely not from you.

Anyways, read the tafsir of the verse, and don't take your own personal understanding / interpretations.

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Despite of you have studied Islam a long time, seems you didn´t understand your studies at all as you mention that your religion is Christianity. ^o)
yes because I came out to the sad conclusion that the majority of the Muslim scholars today don't really love or care about the Prophet :saw: himself or the Quran, all they care is to keep defending the false books of the hadith which contains a lot of errors, because of these mistakes in the hadiths we are attacked by others religions constantly and many Muslims are committing horrific crimes under the name of Abu hurrirya and not Islam.

Serinity
04-12-2016, 03:25 PM
I suspect a troll, can't even spell Muhammad right. Definitely a huge dent on your credibility, not that I trusted you anyway.

M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 03:46 PM

وانك لعلى خلق عظيم

Well to be fair I agree with you.

But it does not change the matter.

Christmas is nothing like how it should be..

But it's probably the most widely celebrated holiday in the world.

Can't have your cake and eat it unfortunately.

sister herb
04-12-2016, 03:50 PM
yes because I came out to the sad conclusion that the majority of the Muslim scholars today don't really love or care about the Prophet
So you became a Christian because of others, in this case because of Muslim scholars? Why would you leave your personal faith because of what some others do or not to do? That´s no sense. It´s like "I lost my faith because my neighbor didn´t follow Islam like I think it should follow".

Or then you are a troll.

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Well to be fair I agree with you.

But it does not change the matter.

Christmas is nothing like how it should be..

But it's probably the most widely celebrated holiday in the world.

Can't have your cake and eat it unfortunately.
this is the problem of you people, I am not here to discuss my personal beliefs with others, I am not here to judge you people, let s keep the personal matters private, I am here to debate a fact that I have seen in those books.

M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Wow sorry, I didn't realise you had put Christianity as your faith..

My post was just an observation.. Sorry plz re-read.

...and again, a room full of people can hear the same thing and everyone of them can interpret it differently.

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 04:40 PM
I am on the purpose of discussing my own personal opinion and note not imposing mine for the purpose of debate solely,
I do believe that the Quran is 100% accurate however I discovered that the hadiths had many errors, sadly muslims does not want to unite and solve this issue to filter those wrong hadiths and I am talking about Sahih Bhukari and muslims, if muslims followed only the Quran which is not the case currently, probably Islam will have a much better reputation then what is it today.

Summary of the wrong hadiths.

1 - hadiths that contradicts clearly with the Quran.
2 - Hadiths that minimize the rule of the Quran.
3 - dangerous hadiths that incite violence and hatred.
4 - Hadiths which tells horrific lies on the prophets.
5 - hadiths that contradicts with modern science and logic.

sister herb
04-12-2016, 04:45 PM
How depating about this matter would benefit us or the message of Islam?

Before you post, hopely you read the forum rules. Note specially this pont:

16. No attacks against Islam in any form will be tolerated on this discussion board. This includes, but is not limited to attacks on the Qur'an, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), his family and companions, or any other prophets in Islam, or Islamic scholars, past or present. While some may complain that there is "freedom of speech" please remember this is a privately owned discussion board which was created and is maintained to serve the purpose of promoting Islam. What is allowed in speech is determined by the Admin and not the member.

M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Well I'm pretty much done, although lastly.

It's not what you know that matters, it's how you use it..

No more rebuttals..

People use Quranic passages to justify an action.. Never mind Hadith's...

I suppose life works in a very similar way for some.

MarcoBoy
04-12-2016, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
How depating about this matter would benefit us or the message of Islam?

Before you post, hopely you read the forum rules. Note specially this pont:
what about Abu Hurrirya I can talk about him or no ??

Hamza :)
04-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Abu Hurayrah radiAllahu anh was one of the most trustworthy companion of Prophet :saw:

Prophet :saw: is always defended by Muslims if someone lies about him

anatolian
04-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I agree the OP generally... In Sunni World the kutub al-sittah/ six Hadith books have been accepted fully authentic hadith collections. Yet, it is said that within these 6 books Bukhari and Muslim are "most" authentic and even within these two Bukhari is the "most" authentic. How can an authentic collection be "more" authentic than another if the other is accepted fully authentic? I havent studied Quran and Ahadith for 30 years like him but even with my limited knowledge I can see clear contradictions even in Bukhari or Muslim. There are many hadiths which contradict Quran but accepted by almost all muslims as the unquestionable realities..

But what I dont accept is that you becoming a christian because of this reason...You get angry with people but turn your back to Allah? You should have stayed in Islam and correct people...Now you dont have any credibility on this matter by being a non-muslim...

Alpha Dude
04-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Nice try Marco, but your trolling skills need brushing up. :)

Reason being that it's ridiculous for a 'former Muslim' who doesn't believe in hadith to make a complete change and become a Christian instead of the blatantly obvious choice of becoming a "Quran only" Muslim. Riiiight.

Suggestion: If you're here to promote Christianity - you're doing it the wrong way by pretending to be a former Muslim. No need to troll like that. Just ask honest questions, man.

MuslimInshallah
04-12-2016, 07:29 PM

I do believe that the Quran is 100% accurate

Greetings Marco,

Mmm... if you believe the Qur'an to be completely true... then how do you view the Prophet Isa (AS)?

(gently) If you are a Christian, and you have hesitations about Islam because of what you have read in some books of ahadith (or more likely, on some non-Muslim sites online)... please feel free to voice your specific concerns. And we will try to address them. It is not necessary for you to pretend that you are an authority on the Qur'an and ahadith (which you plainly are not).

(smile) Christians who want to learn and understand Islam are most welcome on this Forum. As well as those that like to participate in our mutually respectful community of ordinary people who share thoughts and ideas and even games and art.

May God, the Compassionate, Guide those who struggle to Please Him.

Serinity
04-12-2016, 07:38 PM
I am on the purpose of discussing my own personal opinion and note not imposing mine for the purpose of debate solely,
I do believe that the Quran is 100% accurate however I discovered that the hadiths had many errors, sadly muslims does not want to unite and solve this issue to filter those wrong hadiths and I am talking about Sahih Bhukari and muslims, if muslims followed only the Quran which is not the case currently, probably Islam will have a much better reputation then what is it today.

I ask of you to bring every hadith you have a problem with, to discuss with us.

No problems with that, right?

Btw, that is a contradiction, if you truly do believe in the Quran 100% then there is no way you could ever be Christian, cuz our beliefs are polar opposites.

I think you are a troll. Cause there is absolutely no way one could ever be christian and believe in the Quran 100%.

May Allah guide you. Ameen.

And may Allah forgive me for whatever I said of wrong.

Yahya.
04-12-2016, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I can see clear contradictions even in Bukhari or Muslim. There are many hadiths which contradict Quran but accepted by almost all muslims as the unquestionable realities..
Quote forme some please

eesa the kiwi
04-12-2016, 10:10 PM
he's been trolling on uf too
just a dumb orientalist trying to cause doubts in the hearts of the muslims
hopefully the mods on islamic board are a bit more proactive than the ones on uf and get rid of him soon

MarcoBoy
04-13-2016, 06:51 AM
this is the most dangerous hadith that caused most of our Muslim nations to be backward and run by ruthless leaders.

Sahih Muslim 1847 b - The Book on Government
(Will there be a bad time after good time? He said: Yes. I said: How? Whereupon he said: There will be leaders who will not be led by my guidance and who will not adopt my ways? There will be among them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of human beings. I said: What should I do. Messenger of Allah, if I (happen) to live in that time? He replied: You will listen to the Amir and carry out his orders; even if your back is flogged and your wealth is snatched, you should listen and obey.)

This hadith is asking you to follow and obey someone who is a total devil (Shaytan) what an utter lie, the Shaytan is the most despised creature in Islam why would any wise prophets to order his followers to obey a Devil, 25 years ago while living in one famous Muslim country run by one dictator he was murdering innocent people and his son was kidnapping young girls from schools and murdering them after raping them and guess what ? they were reciting this hadith on each Friday prayer.

let me show you how it contradicts clearly with the Quran who says:

(ولاتركنو إلى الذين ظلمو فتمسكم النار ومالكم من دون الله من أولياء ثم لا تنصرون)

Surat 11:113 (And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped.)

MarcoBoy
04-13-2016, 07:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I ask of you to bring every hadith you have a problem with, to discuss with us.

No problems with that, right?

Btw, that is a contradiction, if you truly do believe in the Quran 100% then there is no way you could ever be Christian, cuz our beliefs are polar opposites.

I think you are a troll. Cause there is absolutely no way one could ever be christian and believe in the Quran 100%.

May Allah guide you. Ameen.

And may Allah forgive me for whatever I said of wrong.
the Quran is 100% accurate and a divine book from Allah and the rest are not, I am not here to discuss my own beliefs but that is a private matter between me and God,

I m here to open the QURAN and the rest of the books and compare them, nothing is from me, you got the references go check them by yourself there are not my own words, I am here to tell the Muslims to follow the Quran only and worship Allah alone am I asking for a big thing ?

ZeeshanParvez
04-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Not him again...........oh dear...ignorance personified..

eesa the kiwi
04-13-2016, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
Not him again...........oh dear...ignorance personified..
Lol trolls keep setting the bar lower and lower
Subhannallah just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous someone new comes a long

Hope you are well bro asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu btw

Muslim Woman
04-13-2016, 09:11 AM
this is the most dangerous hadith that caused most of our Muslim nations to be backward and run by ruthless leaders.

but how this explains your thread title : Why Abu Hurrirua is the prophet of Islam ?

If there are some / many weak , fabricated hadith , how this justified your leaving Islam and believe that Prophet Muhammed pbuh was not a Prophet but Abu Hurraira ra was ? If u believe Quran is 100 percent true , then u have to reject Christianity . Allah says , The Quran says (what means): "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the life to come he shall be among the losers.” [Quran 3:85].

Futuwwa
04-13-2016, 09:18 AM

If that is what you believe, why are you a Christian rather than a Quranist?

eesa the kiwi
04-13-2016, 07:20 PM

i find your point four interesting, you claim certain hadiths lie upon the prophets alayhis salm yet you follow christianity which has in the bible instances (audhoo billah) of the prophets allegdy commiting horrible crimes. for example prophet lot alayhis salm is said to have commited incest audhoo billah, soloman alayhis salm is alleged to have worshipped idolsaudhoo billah, and the list goes on and on and on. these are tremendous lies upon the prophets alayhis salm
woe to you how do you judge

Muslim Woman
04-14-2016, 05:29 AM
:sl:

the thread is useless . So ,

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.